Neem Premium om alle advertenties te verbergen
14.07.2013 - 20:25
Hi everyone, i'm Sinanco creator of a rether popular present map called "Wider Europe" As of today, it has more than 300 plays and therefore it's the most popular custom present on Atwar and it only needs 25 more plays to surpass some classical presents Thanks for your supports, plays, comments and suggestions. I promise to further upgrade the map to reach the standarts of Awesomeness! I opened this forum page to discuss, report the upgrades and most importantly hear your thoughs, comments and suggestions.

For those who don't know, let me brief you a little about the present; Wider Europe is a present that goes further than Europe+. The map includes every sovreign and recognized country that fits into the maximized borders of europe, including Europe's primary influence zones. Its also more accurate, since I also added the microcountries of europe, like litchtenshtein or andora or vatican... So, my furthest borders of europe are: Ural Mountains(therefore including kazakistan and russia:ural) caspiac sea, caucas mountains, turkey, listed middle east countries for influence and geography factor: Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine, northern Africa strip and mediterranean for influence and relations, gibraltar, west europe, iceland and svalbard on the north. There are many more cities added, also Important rivers like Don, Volga and Nile are carved. A side note: I'm not going to add unrecognised countries such as kosovo or nostromo-karabatch with the exception of Palestine, which had its own territory on a blank place on the map and was shouting "add me!". So far this is the map Have fun!

Lates Upgrades:
-Nile River Carved
-Transformed "Fighters" as buildable air-special units with some nerfs not to be OP
-2nd biggest Czech city, Brno added

Recent Upgrades:
-Åland Islands on baltic sea added
-State of Palestime, with cities Ramallah and Gaza added
-Iraq added with new cities: erdil and kirkuk
-Kazak city Aral added
-South Russian city Azov added
-Turkish city Bursa is now a costal city
-Gibraltar added...

Future Plans: carve Volga river further more on northwest russia to create a full circuit between St peters and Azov.
-Danebo river maybe
-Rivers on Ukraine
-More cities, especially on the baltics
-ALL OF YOUR LOGICAL SUGGESTIONS

Thanks For Reading
Please participate!
Photos shall be added
Laden...
Laden...
16.07.2013 - 18:20
I made some river carving todayy, and motivated on Ukraine! Here's the list of upgrades

New Upgrades:
-The Ukraine part of the River Don carved.
-The Long river that flows at the middle of Ukraine, Dnieper is carved.
-Thre River that flows through Ukraine and Moldova is compleately carved, which also divides Moldova and Transnistria.
-Added the 2nd largest city of Moldova and the capital of Transnistria: "Tiraspol" but didn't add the country because of my "unrecognized policy"
-Added the 2nd largest city of Slovakia: Košice

Good Luck and Have fun gamers, please post something
Laden...
Laden...
17.07.2013 - 04:46
Geschreven door Guest, 16.07.2013 at 18:31

Why did you call it wider Europe and not taller Europe?

Well, while taller only defines the size on the height axis and wider can be used to define a general expention and "bigger", I chose Wider Europe to refer more land than Europe +
Also, Wider sounds better and more sophisticated!
Laden...
Laden...
01.08.2013 - 14:55
I like your map and the fighters, but I really didn't enjoy playing with you on it. Grabbing your ally's cities while 2 other players gang up on him kinda of takes the fun out of it... >:(
Laden...
Laden...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Servicevoorwaarden | Banners | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Volg ons op

Verspreid het nieuws