Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 8   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 34 users
10.08.2022 - 00:13
I'm looking to add more Events to my scenario set in the early 1800s. The primary year is 1802, but for the sake of balancing I've included things ranging from 1800-1814. Currently, I have more than enough period-relevant events for the French and British, but still need additional ideas for the Americans, Spanish, Protugesse, Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Persians, and Prussians. If anyone can think of a historical event that would lead to the creation of units (maybe even the introduction of a new general) for any of these nations during this time frame - please throw them at me!
लदान...
लदान...
11.08.2022 - 00:44
I was recently thinking of "Revolts" by adding in Neutrals units to a choke point on the map. To act, as a "Revolt", Mechanically its difficult
Overall idk, maybe cool ships with high HP
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
11.08.2022 - 03:15
 Zoe
Add Montezuma's revenge. Every 5 turns 50 brown diarrhea units spawn in Mexico with max crit.
----
लदान...
लदान...
11.08.2022 - 09:04
Imagine focusing on the era between 1800 and 1814 and focusing on the Anglos of all people, cringe

Really though just google "wars involving [X country]" and look at the relevant time period
----
Someone Better Than You
लदान...
लदान...
11.08.2022 - 13:57
First Serbian uprising was from 1804-1813, liberated area around Belgrade
----
...још сте ту...
लदान...
लदान...
12.08.2022 - 09:53
 Mobster (मध्यस्थ)
Most of the Russian-Ottoman wars happened around that time, it costed both sides bankruptcy, unpayable national debts etc. You could make countries like Romania, Wallachia, Serbia, and Caucasian Territories more valuable than they realistically were. And that can make Ottomans and Russia focus on fighting eachother for those territories just like they did in real life.
लदान...
लदान...
12.08.2022 - 20:58
लिखा द्वारा Mobster, 12.08.2022 at 09:53

Most of the Russian-Ottoman wars happened around that time, it costed both sides bankruptcy, unpayable national debts etc. You could make countries like Romania, Wallachia, Serbia, and Caucasian Territories more valuable than they realistically were. And that can make Ottomans and Russia focus on fighting eachother for those territories just like they did in real life.

Definitely something to look more into. Thanks!
लदान...
लदान...
24.11.2022 - 20:16
American/British War of 1812 seems really obvious. The army that defeated Napolean gets defeated by General Jackson in New Orleans, so he could be a special US General unit. And of course you probably have something for the British veterans of Waterloo already.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये