Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 7   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 22 users
13.04.2022 - 07:18
Expected behaviour
Added a new nogo zone, then saved right afterwards, then left the map editor to test the changes. I expect the nogo zone to be added.

Actual behaviour
When hosting the scenario (by anyone) ALL the nogo zones have disappeared.
I didn't touch any of the existing zones within the base map, only added a new boundary elsewhere. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time I had to redraw all the nogo zones within the map without saving until they were all completed which is very time-consuming.

Steps to reproduce the behaviour
1. Have multiple nogo zones within an existing map
2. Add a new nogo zone
3. save

Information:
Browser: Firefox

Browser version: 99.0

Any other relevant information: This has happened multiple times on the same map when I try to add a nogo zone. For some reason, the first time I had to redo all the nogo zones, if I saved multiple times throughout the process of recreating the nogo zones, this would also delete the majority of the newly created nogo zones when hosting the map.

ADDITIONAL:
The map I use for games is the 'WW1 Simplified' scenario, however, it's the map that is bugged and not the scenario (it's just the scenario is unplayable as I need the nogo zones).
If you can fix this issue for the map editor, I would appreciate it. In the meantime, can you rewind the save of my 'WW1 Simplified' map (not scenario) to the most recent save before the 12th April 2022?

Also, I double up the nogo zones with a disabled country to get a darker look. The fix would not be turning those disabled countries into nogo zones as I prefer to have the darker look and it would not fix the nogo zones from disappearing when I decide to create new zones.

MAP MAKING IDEA:
Can you add the ability to change to a previous save instead of having to ask admins to go back to a save and cloning maps as backups? If I did clone maps as backups, this means creating the scenario from scratch too...

I hope I haven't confused you...
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.04.2022 - 09:49
 Zoe
Log out clear cache and try again
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.04.2022 - 10:40
लिखा द्वारा Zoe, 13.04.2022 at 09:49

Log out clear cache and try again

Temporary fix. I had it work for a week until yesterday. Constant cache clearing cannot be the answer...

Either way, would very much appreciate it if one of the admins could take the map back to the most recent save before the 12th of April 2022
----
लदान...
लदान...
22.04.2022 - 15:52
It's on the map makers to fix things that shouldn't be there in the first place. It's been 11 days since I posted this and Dave hasn't even glanced on the page.
Why has atwar been in a downward spiral? The powers that be see zero importance in maps and their makers. I'd like to see a single veteran map maker say they're happy in the current state of the map-making side of the game.
Do you want new players that stay? I seem to remember a map-making renaissance in atwar's heyday.
----
लदान...
लदान...
22.04.2022 - 16:18
 Dave (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा Reichsheer, 22.04.2022 at 15:52

It's on the map makers to fix things that shouldn't be there in the first place. It's been 11 days since I posted this and Dave hasn't even glanced on the page.
Why has atwar been in a downward spiral? The powers that be see zero importance in maps and their makers. I'd like to see a single veteran map maker say they're happy in the current state of the map-making side of the game.
Do you want new players that stay? I seem to remember a map-making renaissance in atwar's heyday.

I saw it 11 days ago, just as I read every single thing that is posted on these forums, every day. Please don't insinuate that because I haven't replied yet I "don't care". I don't reply until I have something to say. Show some appreciation for the fact that maybe I have other things to do as well.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
22.04.2022 - 16:30
लिखा द्वारा Dave, 22.04.2022 at 16:18

I saw it 11 days ago, just as I read every single thing that is posted on these forums, every day. Please don't insinuate that because I haven't replied yet I "don't care". I don't reply until I have something to say. Show some appreciation for the fact that maybe I have other things to do as well.

I understand you have much more important stuff to do, however, your name hadn't appeared in the 'visited by'. A very important feature to stop people like me from complaining
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.04.2022 - 02:18
 Mobster (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा Reichsheer, 22.04.2022 at 16:30

लिखा द्वारा Dave, 22.04.2022 at 16:18

I understand you have much more important stuff to do, however, your name hadn't appeared in the 'visited by'. A very important feature to stop people like me from complaining

When you look through the "new posts", or answer a post in there, that happens.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये