Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 13   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 186 users
27.10.2021 - 23:06
 Sid (प्रशासन)
This was a discussion that took place on the mod forums about a month ago but never updated here for you guys. I'm not going to add this to the rules but i will annotate it there so you can assure this is legitimate. Consider this volatile as it can be changed at a moments notice (if you can see this post then you can do it).

• No 1vs1 CWs
  • 1 person (playing 2 accounts) vs 2 CWs are allowed if the opponents are aware of who is playing on what account
  • All remaining CW scenarios are allowed as long as they have atleast 3 total players and everyone is aware of who is playing on what account.
  • If the person playing on multiple accounts cannot prove that they told the opposing clan in a public chat who's playing, then the CW can be deleted.
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 03:08
 Zoe
How about you add none as a clan so i can finally cw
----
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 06:13
लिखा द्वारा Sid, 27.10.2021 at 23:06

This was a discussion that took place on the mod forums about a month ago but never updated here for you guys. I'm not going to add this to the rules but i will annotate it there so you can assure this is legitimate. Consider this volatile as it can be changed at a moments notice (if you can see this post then you can do it).

• No 1vs1 CWs
  • 1 person (playing 2 accounts) vs 2 CWs are allowed if the opponents are aware of who is playing on what account
  • All remaining CW scenarios are allowed as long as they have atleast 3 total players and everyone is aware of who is playing on what account.
  • If the person playing on multiple accounts cannot prove that they told the opposing clan in a public chat who's playing, then the CW can be deleted.

what about the person playing from 3 different clans with 3 different accounts ? is possible or not allowed.
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 06:25
Switching accs ingame is allowed if the other clan agrees or not?
----
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 06:28
लिखा द्वारा Ivan., 28.10.2021 at 06:13

• No 1vs1 CWs

what about the person playing from 3 different clans with 3 different accounts ? is possible or not allowed.

is that a joke ?
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 06:34
लिखा द्वारा Conscious Huarck, 28.10.2021 at 06:28

• No 1vs1 CWs

is that a joke ?

no, a mod gave permision to some one, I just want to it be clear.
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 11:07
 Sid (प्रशासन)

• No 1vs1 CWs

I'm not sure the scenario you're talking about, but CWing from another clan isn't allowed due to the alt rule. You must have your main account in the game and can't have any accounts on an enemy team for obvious reasons.
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 13:05
I think he means puchao, since he has a acc on ships, empire and first order which croat said was allowed for cws as long as all clans agreed to have and use him if needed.
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 17:41
 Sid (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा sirivann, 28.10.2021 at 13:05

I think he means puchao, since he has a acc on ships, empire and first order which croat said was allowed for cws as long as all clans agreed to have and use him if needed.

No, only your main account can CW in that scenario. If i saw that I would ban him and so should the other mods. If mods or anyone (including myself) besides Dave tells you that you can do something that is against the rules, please refrain until you can see it in writing on the rules / cw rules page. I understand that it's a mod issue and i'm working to resolve it so these scenarios don't happen anymore.
लदान...
लदान...
28.10.2021 - 18:22
Its all good, i thought so as well before mod told me it was allowed if leaders agreed, dont think we ever got to implement puchao in any of the cws anyways xD
लदान...
लदान...
29.10.2021 - 10:12
लिखा द्वारा sirivann, 28.10.2021 at 18:22

Its all good, i thought so as well before mod told me it was allowed if leaders agreed, dont think we ever got to implement puchao in any of the cws anyways xD

How does one implement Puchao?
----
लदान...
लदान...
29.10.2021 - 13:18
लिखा द्वारा Permamuted, 29.10.2021 at 10:12

लिखा द्वारा sirivann, 28.10.2021 at 18:22

How does one implement Puchao?

as a dirty peruvian merc spread in several clans with all his alts xD
लदान...
लदान...
04.01.2024 - 11:19
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये