We are searching for new translation moderators!
Currently there are hundreds of things needing to be translated, and atWar could really use your help.

The following languages need translating:
Dutch
Estonian
Farsi(Persian)
Polish
Russian
Slovak
Slovene
Swedish
Armenian
Danish
Indonesian
Irish
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Tagalog
Tamil
Thai
Ukrainian

If you're interested copy this questionnaire and send it to me through private messages.

First language:
Other languages you know:

We do not condone the use of Google Translate. So please only apply if you're fluent in the language.
Thank you!

-PleaseMe

|

टिप्पणियां

Get Premium to hide all ads
टिप्पणियां: 30   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 828 users
16.08.2021 - 00:15
----
लदान...
लदान...
16.08.2021 - 02:01
Dogminoz can help translate burmese
----

लदान...
लदान...
16.08.2021 - 03:18
Hi, I was thinking about pming you, but I guess this is perfect opportunity.

Bosnian translation leaves a lot to be desired and is full of mistakes. I would like to correct that if possible
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

लदान...
लदान...
16.08.2021 - 04:52
लदान...
लदान...
16.08.2021 - 07:36
I am from IRAN (PERSIA).
And my first language is Persian. its important that everyone knows farsi is incorrect dictation. the right dictation is Persian.
लदान...
लदान...
16.08.2021 - 08:05
लिखा द्वारा Black Swans, 16.08.2021 at 03:18

Bosnian translation leaves a lot to be desired and is full of mistakes. I would like to correct that if possible

Give examples of mistakes, I watch over Balkan languages translations myself.
----

लदान...
लदान...
16.08.2021 - 08:21
लिखा द्वारा Bisexual, 16.08.2021 at 08:05

Destroyer is translated as "uništivač"
Sentry plane is translated as "stražarski avion"
A lot of stuff is not even translated or half translated (such as loading screen) etc.
----

लदान...
लदान...
16.08.2021 - 20:44
Im from indonesia,and i kinda interested to translate indonesian languange
----
Throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the honored one
लदान...
लदान...
17.08.2021 - 13:44
I can translate traditional arabic
----
लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 02:47
I'm from Iran
I know Persian (Farsi) and English
I would like to translate to Persian (Farsi)
लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 09:02
लिखा द्वारा Black Swans, 16.08.2021 at 08:21

A lot of stuff is not even translated or half translated (such as loading screen) etc.

I fixed these, message me any other translations that are incorrect.
As for loading screen, or half translated/not translated parts, it is the same for all languages.
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 09:08
 Mobster (मध्यस्थ)

लिखा द्वारा Bisexual, 16.08.2021 at 08:05

लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 09:12
लिखा द्वारा Bisexual, 18.08.2021 at 09:02

As for loading screen, or half translated/not translated parts, it is the same for all languages.

You are not native Bosnian speaker, so I have no idea how or why are you participating. Nonbosnian speakers who did translation did those mistakes
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 09:18
लिखा द्वारा Black Swans, 18.08.2021 at 09:12

You are not native Bosnian speaker, so I have no idea how or why are you participating. Nonbosnian speakers who did translation did those mistakes

Actually, native Bosnian speaker made the mistakes you have listed above. All bad translations that I flagged (and no one bothers to translate properly) are all bad translations from native speakers. Looks like non-native speakers did better job... I am a C2 proficient speaker of Bosnian language, and everyone who is fluent in language can translate and moderate if seen fit as moderator of language.

----

लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 09:42
लिखा द्वारा Bisexual, 18.08.2021 at 09:18

लिखा द्वारा Black Swans, 18.08.2021 at 09:12

Actually, native Bosnian speaker made the mistakes you have listed above. All bad translations that I flagged (and no one bothers to translate properly) are all bad translations from native speakers. Looks like non-native speakers did better job... I am a C2 proficient speaker of Bosnian language, and everyone who is fluent in language can translate and moderate if seen fit as moderator of language.

You need to be insane to claim that was native speaker translation.

I don't know whether your issue is with me (although I went above and beyond to help you with personal issue) or with Bosniaks (more likely with history of your comments) or both and I honestly don't care.

You're not getting paid for translations and neither am I so either let me do the work or don't. But cut the crap
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 13:01
लिखा द्वारा Black Swans, 18.08.2021 at 09:42

I don't know whether your issue is with me (although I went above and beyond to help you with personal issue) or with Bosniaks (more likely with history of your comments) or both and I honestly don't care.

You're not getting paid for translations and neither am I so either let me do the work or don't. But cut the crap

is this not a Bosniak? And no, there is no issue between us. I do not have anything against you, no one stops you from working. Fix translations that you do not like and I will check up on them.
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 13:05
 Mobster (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा Bisexual, 18.08.2021 at 13:01

is this not a Bosniak?

Dude this guy would bleed in bosniak flag colors
लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 13:29
लिखा द्वारा Bisexual, 18.08.2021 at 13:01

is this not a Bosniak? And no, there is no issue between us. I do not have anything against you, no one stops you from working. Fix translations that you do not like and I will check up on them.

Yes, because diaspora is not a thing.
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.08.2021 - 16:49
Tengri: you better not be a kurd translator
----

लदान...
लदान...
23.08.2021 - 06:11
लिखा द्वारा Dominoz, 18.08.2021 at 16:49

Tengri: you better not be a kurd translator

hjlöjkŞÇ:LJKŞÇJŞÇKLJLÇKJ
----

लदान...
लदान...
24.08.2021 - 07:39
 atWar_Official (प्रशासन)
I'll post this to our socials at some stage as well.
लदान...
लदान...
30.08.2021 - 17:11
Just want to flex and tell that i translated all the italian version by myself 8 years ago when i was 20 through my old account and i'm really happy this game still kick *sses
लदान...
लदान...
30.08.2021 - 18:07
No Arabic ?
लदान...
लदान...
01.09.2021 - 20:25
लिखा द्वारा NANIIQ0, 30.08.2021 at 18:07

No Arabic ?

Arabic has already been translated
----
लदान...
लदान...
01.09.2021 - 20:25
लिखा द्वारा MichelangeloTani, 30.08.2021 at 17:11

Just want to flex and tell that i translated all the italian version by myself 8 years ago when i was 20 through my old account and i'm really happy this game still kick *sses

Thanks for your help all those years ago
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2021 - 11:15
लिखा द्वारा PleaseMe, 01.09.2021 at 20:25

लिखा द्वारा MichelangeloTani, 30.08.2021 at 17:11

Thanks for your help all those years ago

i took back my old account i see that a lot of italian texts are untranslated and are not on the tool, example: Tutorial, "learn the game basics", i cant traslate that, any suggestion?
लदान...
लदान...
07.09.2021 - 05:32
लिखा द्वारा Michelangelo, 02.09.2021 at 11:15

i took back my old account i see that a lot of italian texts are untranslated and are not on the tool, example: Tutorial, "learn the game basics", i cant traslate that, any suggestion?

Sadly there's still some sentences that haven't been programmed to be translated. Our only option is to wait for some updates to be implemented on the translation section. But, let's be real, that's not really anything urgent so it might come in many years from now.

PS: salutations from the spanish translator
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
07.09.2021 - 06:07
 Dave (प्रशासन)
Probably there is some bug with the translation system.... I have not looked into that area of the code before. I'll check it out.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
14.11.2021 - 09:36
As a native romanian speaker, I see some errors in the translation. Coalition Wars are translated to Razboaie Coalitie, they should be translated to Razboaie intre Coalitii.
Sort by players is not translated, should be Sorteaza dupa jucatori
Sort by rank as well, should be Sorteaza dupa rang
Same for Enter Game, should be intra in joc
Alliances is not translated, should be Aliante
https://gyazo.com/895eb920e2c1f2df499daaf08a07f889 all of this needs to be translated, I can give translations to all of them
All the tutorials are not translated either
On the Help list, Contact us is not translated, should be contacteaza-ne.
Can be used as your login, for password reminder and for new turn notifications in casual games. Hidden from everybody. This should be translated to: Acesta poate fi folosit drept modul tau de logare, pentru reamintirea parolei si pentru notificari deprese o tura noua in jocuri ocazionale. Ascuns de catre toata lumea.
Just to make sure you spelled it right. This should be translated to: Fi sigur ca ai scris parola corect.
Keep up-to-date with the latest happenings on atWar.
atWar will never share your email address with 3rd parties. This isn't translated
I can list a lot more, if it's needed.
लदान...
लदान...
16.10.2023 - 22:06
Something is wrong with the Bosnian version. When I set language as Bosnian, chat doesn't work properly in game.
----

लदान...
लदान...

Hits total: 78296 | This month: 503
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये