Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 3   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 80 users
11.08.2021 - 16:47
 Ruse
While playing the lord of the rings scenario, a supporter nicknamed Ivan. accused me of using glitch in the turn he lost in the game. I had no idea what the glitch he was talking about, and when I asked my teammates, they said it was something done transporting units without transport. When I told him to prove it, he kept quiet and watched the other players taunt me. he accused me of using glitch without proof and simply because he couldn't remember if there were reinforcments in the city i captured. However, he simply thought i used glitch to bring units to other side of the land but i actually used reinfs in the city i captured. I then pressured him to prove his lies and he told me he had 3 proofs of my glitching. Although I insisted him to share it, he kept silent and threatened me that he would talk to the map maker and ban me. I tell him if he has proof and does not share, he is the most dishonest player in this game. If I used glitch and he proves it, I am the most dishonest player in this game and I demand my account be deleted.
----
Victory is our fate
लदान...
लदान...
11.08.2021 - 16:52
 Witch-Doctor (मध्यस्थ)
I will talk to Ivan about this. The forum is not a place to air your grievances with people. Pm a mod/admin and try to settle it without making a post like this next time.

लदान...
लदान...
11.08.2021 - 16:52
Well there is only 1 thing true in your post and it's about glitching troops, I never used the word " thought" about reinf in the city, I used all the reinf and there were none.
second thing you are not the person whome I have to consult with regarding abuse or glitch or should show you your doings third mod can check chat logs to be sure and your all the craps you were throwing to me.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये