Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 21   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 57 users
06.06.2021 - 23:04
Bosnian authorities have demolished a Serbian Orthodox church after a 20-year-long legal battle that saw the case reach the European Court of Human Rights.

To read further:
Euronews
Anadolu Agency
Washington Post
लदान...
लदान...
07.06.2021 - 01:54
Lol if i was the woman i wouldve just kept the church and own it. why destroy it?
लदान...
लदान...
07.06.2021 - 03:46
Look like a nice building, why not convert it into a Mosque like they done with the Hagia Sofia
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
07.06.2021 - 04:09
Nowdays everything that happens we see it, unlike some years ago where cameras weren't available to all. Way worse things have taken place.

As for the church since it's illegally built with no historical value seems fine to do it. It was built by Serbs during the war near Srebrenica where we all know what took place. Seems it was deliberately built to provoke or to try to push the border deeper than to used as a church. After all Christianity is all about loving others, not killing them.
----
लदान...
लदान...
07.06.2021 - 07:30
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 07.06.2021 at 04:09

Nowdays everything that happens we see it, unlike some years ago where cameras weren't available to all. Way worse things have taken place.

As for the church since it's illegally built with no historical value seems fine to do it. It was built by Serbs during the war near Srebrenica where we all know what took place. Seems it was deliberately built to provoke or to try to push the border deeper than to used as a church. After all Christianity is all about loving others, not killing them.

Fair play to her for not moving away the whole time. If someone built a religious building in my garden I'd burn it down or gtfo
----
लदान...
लदान...
07.06.2021 - 10:18
Not everything there meets the eye. Jugers kinda explained, but the problem with that church is much more complex with bloody history. Removing it is for the best.

Metropolitan of Montenegrin Orthodox Church supported removing of that church aswell, it is just a reminder of the bloody 90'es.
----

लदान...
लदान...
08.06.2021 - 16:55
This is shame fucking balkan apes
I won't allow church or mosque to be destroyed never
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion
and everyone must respect that.
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.06.2021 - 08:52
लिखा द्वारा avatar, 08.06.2021 at 16:55

Yeah it's not shame that the church was built on land of killed man, or that church was built to spite local population (because there's no orthodox christians in that village), it's a shame that granny requested what's hers.

This is great legal victory and it shows that no one, not even religious communities can be above the law.

Individual rights are as holy as collective ones
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

लदान...
लदान...
11.06.2021 - 12:21
Why dont you say that only 3m2 of church was in her property and she rejected to sell these 3m2 and other offers, she wanted to destroy it and not to make a deal.
लदान...
लदान...
11.06.2021 - 13:01
Turkish guy Metyu successfully made a balkan flame war
----

लदान...
लदान...
11.06.2021 - 13:52
लिखा द्वारा Ben Netanyahu, 11.06.2021 at 12:21

Why dont you say that only 3m2 of church was in her property and she rejected to sell these 3m2 and other offers, she wanted to destroy it and not to make a deal.

Because that would be a lie. The whole church was on her property. She wouldn't win legal battle if that was the case.

She had 0 reason to make a deal and that's her right.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

लदान...
लदान...
11.06.2021 - 15:04
 temp
I don't know if Balkan people know this, but people in countries west of them have something called rights, it's something like, principles of freedom. I guess bosnian people have rights since Black Swans knows a lot about it and that woman was able to get that church of her property.
----

लदान...
लदान...
11.06.2021 - 16:03
Less seething more coping
लदान...
लदान...
11.06.2021 - 16:07
लिखा द्वारा temp, 11.06.2021 at 15:04

I don't know if Balkan people know this, but people in countries west of them have something called rights, it's something like, principles of freedom. I guess bosnian people have rights since Black Swans knows a lot about it and that woman was able to get that church of her property.

LoL, do not watch us from some higher ground darling. No one except clerofascists from Balkans care about that church. She had the right to take the church from her property and she did, case solved.
----

लदान...
लदान...
13.06.2021 - 12:14
Савле, Савле, зашто ме гониш..
----
...још сте ту...
लदान...
लदान...
15.06.2021 - 21:26
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 06.06.2021 at 23:04

Bosnian authorities have demolished a Serbian Orthodox church after a 20-year-long legal battle that saw the case reach the European Court of Human Rights.

To read further:
Euronews
Anadolu Agency
Washington Post

The death of western civilization keeps marching on. Sad.
लदान...
लदान...
16.06.2021 - 09:23
She should have just converted the church into a mosque. Now it's just a wasted building.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
17.06.2021 - 11:29
लिखा द्वारा avatar, 08.06.2021 at 16:55

but that must be on pubkic land. not someone else's doorstep, when they had fled from a war
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
लदान...
लदान...
17.06.2021 - 11:32
लिखा द्वारा Fatcheek, 16.06.2021 at 09:23

She should have just converted the church into a mosque. Now it's just a wasted building.

nobody likes to have a mosque on their doorstep, especially in a country where muslims were persecuted during a war. u do realize that neo nazis will try to burn that building to ashes which could also kill the family
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
लदान...
लदान...
17.06.2021 - 19:35

In Christian culture, you can't build sacral objects on private land, even more without someone's permission. The similiar is with Islam.
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.06.2021 - 00:02
लिखा द्वारा Bisexual, 17.06.2021 at 19:35

In Christian culture, you can't build sacral objects on private land, even more without someone's permission. The similiar is with Islam.

then why don't she just turn it into a house lol
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये