Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 8   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 44 users
24.01.2021 - 12:10
In the USA you can vote how you like, by going to the polling station, via email, real mail, having the ballot sent to you, voting on different days, it's crazy.

Now let's talk about voters demographics: middle aged, older, conservative, white, with jobs vote republicans, while young, unemployed, from immigrant background, non-white vote democrats. Usually.

Combine these two and you have a havoc; i didn't even pay much attention but since TV was on i saw enough; people who count votes throwing half of the votes in the trash, people who just drive-in and throw their letter(with vote in it) through the window, people voting without IDs (to prove their residence, citizenship, basic details)... Trump had no chance.

If election rules where normal, like showing up with the ID and casting vote on the spot, Trump would win with 70-30% ratio.

People with disabilities vote from their home on the election day when workers from the polling stations send a crew FROM their ranks on that particular day with the proper ballot come to their door. Every community knows who those people are so they don't even have to notify the state, they will simply wait and somewhere between 9 in the morning to 9 evening for doorbell to ring. I say this because this is the only counter-argument to why would you vote in person i explained above.

But i must add that choosing congressmen is impressive, where politicians can only compete in their county, regardless of party affiliation for the spot in the capital. The only other country i can think of to practice this is Belarus. In other countries, parliaments are filled with politicians born in the capital, some of them who never traveled and completely oblivious to the state of their provinces, countryside and other cities.

EDIT: i just found out that US states have different laws and rules about voting [https://ballotpedia.org/Why_do_states_have_different_election_rules%3F_(2020)]
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
24.01.2021 - 12:39
 temp
At this point we won't have a water shortage no more with all these tears.
----

लदान...
लदान...
24.01.2021 - 14:02
 Witch-Doctor (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 24.01.2021 at 12:10

In the USA you can vote how you like, by going to the polling station, via email, real mail, having the ballot sent to you, voting on different days, it's crazy.

Now let's talk about voters demographics: middle aged, older, conservative, white, with jobs vote republicans, while young, unemployed, from immigrant background, non-white vote democrats. Usually.

Combine these two and you have a havoc; i didn't even pay much attention but since TV was on i saw enough; people who count votes throwing half of the votes in the trash, people who just drive-in and throw their letter(with vote in it) through the window, people voting without IDs (to prove their residence, citizenship, basic details)... Trump had no chance.

If election rules where normal, like showing up with the ID and casting vote on the spot, Trump would win with 70-30% ratio.

People with disabilities vote from their home on the election day when workers from the polling stations send a crew FROM their ranks on that particular day with the proper ballot come to their door. Every community knows who those people are so they don't even have to notify the state, they will simply wait and somewhere between 9 in the morning to 9 evening for doorbell to ring. I say this because this is the only counter-argument to why would you vote in person i explained above.

But i must add that choosing congressmen is impressive, where politicians can only compete in their county, regardless of party affiliation for the spot in the capital. The only other country i can think of to practice this is Belarus. In other countries, parliaments are filled with politicians born in the capital, some of them who never traveled and completely oblivious to the state of their provinces, countryside and other cities.

1. You can't vote by email
2. Voting by mail has been done since the Civil War. I don't see a reason why we need to change it. There are lots of people in the military who are away from home and must vote by mail.
3. They live streamed ballot counting all over the internet. Feel free to show me a video of someone throwing away votes in the trash. Not only that, there were observers at every ballot counting location. None of them saw anything suspicious.
4. There's nobody who "drives in and throw their letters." Those are people who filled out their ballots at home and are dropping it off at an official ballot station. There is a deadline for when you can submit their ballot and past the deadline they won't take it.

Let me tell you how voting works in my state Colorado. Here, we vote primarily by mail. People would register to vote before the elections. When you register to vote, you have to prove your residency and citizenship. They then go and verify that all your information when you register to vote is correct. Every single person in Colorado who registered to vote is on a PUBLIC voter registry database. You can feel free to go through it yourself and find anyone who you think is not a US citizen or doesn't live in Colorado and report them. You can find it by googling it.

After your voter registration is done and there's no problems, you wait until the election. A week or two before the election, they mail you your official ballot to your residency. The ballot has many many many many many security features that makes it nearly impossible to fake. It's probably easier to counterfeit money. You cast your vote on your ballot, and you sign it. You also have to get another person who watched you fill out your ballot to sign the ballot as a witness as well.. Now you have two choices, you can either mail it back to the state, or you can drive with the ballot and drop it off at an official ballot dropoff location (often public places like churches, libraries, or schools).

If you can't vote by mail for whatever reason. You show up in person during election day to polling stations. Once again, public places like churches, libraries, or schools are often used as polling stations. After you show up.
They make sure you are registered to vote and there's nothing wrong with your registration. You show them your ID (often driver license) and they check on their computers that you registered to vote and that there's no other problems. After they completely clear you, you get in line. I voted in person for the 2018 primary so I know how this work. I waited in line and I entered a room with like 6 voting machines (I voted at a small church). Here, they check your ID again and then set up the voting machine for you. When I got to the machine, they showed me that the machine has my name and information set up before I vote on anything so I know this is my vote.

During the actual voting, each page would ask you a single question. (Who do you vote for governor?) Then you select the candidate or select yes/no if it's a question about some law or amendment they're trying to pass. The entire process took me about 40 minutes.
लदान...
लदान...
24.01.2021 - 16:19
लिखा द्वारा Witch-Doctor, 24.01.2021 at 14:02

1. You can't vote by email
2. Voting by mail has been done since the Civil War. I don't see a reason why we need to change it. There are lots of people in the military who are away from home and must vote by mail.
3. They live streamed ballot counting all over the internet. Feel free to show me a video of someone throwing away votes in the trash. Not only that, there were observers at every ballot counting location. None of them saw anything suspicious.
4. There's nobody who "drives in and throw their letters." Those are people who filled out their ballots at home and are dropping it off at an official ballot station. There is a deadline for when you can submit their ballot and past the deadline they won't take it.

Let me tell you how voting works in my state Colorado. Here, we vote primarily by mail. People would register to vote before the elections. When you register to vote, you have to prove your residency and citizenship. They then go and verify that all your information when you register to vote is correct. Every single person in Colorado who registered to vote is on a PUBLIC voter registry database. You can feel free to go through it yourself and find anyone who you think is not a US citizen or doesn't live in Colorado and report them. You can find it by googling it.

After your voter registration is done and there's no problems, you wait until the election. A week or two before the election, they mail you your official ballot to your residency. The ballot has many many many many many security features that makes it nearly impossible to fake. It's probably easier to counterfeit money. You cast your vote on your ballot, and you sign it. You also have to get another person who watched you fill out your ballot to sign the ballot as a witness as well.. Now you have two choices, you can either mail it back to the state, or you can drive with the ballot and drop it off at an official ballot dropoff location (often public places like churches, libraries, or schools).

If you can't vote by mail for whatever reason. You show up in person during election day to polling stations. Once again, public places like churches, libraries, or schools are often used as polling stations. After you show up.
They make sure you are registered to vote and there's nothing wrong with your registration. You show them your ID (often driver license) and they check on their computers that you registered to vote and that there's no other problems. After they completely clear you, you get in line. I voted in person for the 2018 primary so I know how this work. I waited in line and I entered a room with like 6 voting machines (I voted at a small church). Here, they check your ID again and then set up the voting machine for you. When I got to the machine, they showed me that the machine has my name and information set up before I vote on anything so I know this is my vote.

During the actual voting, each page would ask you a single question. (Who do you vote for governor?) Then you select the candidate or select yes/no if it's a question about some law or amendment they're trying to pass. The entire process took me about 40 minutes.

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
24.01.2021 - 19:19
He lost, his "Special people" are crying? Wow.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
25.01.2021 - 12:58
लदान...
लदान...
25.01.2021 - 13:23
 Witch-Doctor (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा Brsjak, 25.01.2021 at 12:58

Yes I should trust some screencap of an excel graph by someone who is too much of a coward to make his tweets public so I can look at his charts/data in more detail. I'm not disputing that bellweather counties were wrong, it's just highly suspicious when people make their tweets/profile private.
लदान...
लदान...
27.01.2021 - 00:00

EDIT: i just found out that US states have different laws and rules about voting [https://ballotpedia.org/Why_do_states_have_different_election_rules%3F_(2020)]

traditionally whites vote conservative and non whites vote progressive.
However in 2020 compared to 2016 the opposite happened.
Less whites voted for trump in 2020 than in 2016 compared to Biden.
And More NON- whites voted for trump in 2020 than in 2016 compared to Biden.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/2020-exit-polls-show-a-scrambling-of-democrats-and-republicans-traditional-bases/
https://prnt.sc/xow1th
As you can see, the democratic share decreased for non whites compared to 2016 and the share for white increased compared to 2016. Bare in mind, that more people went voting in 2020 than in 2016.

Furthermore, the demographics in USA is :
73% white
27% non- white
https://prnt.sc/xowejo

The racegroup white includes of middle eastern + north african
https://prnt.sc/xowhgb

This race group is around 10 million. ( if we exclude jewish americans, you'd get 3-4 million)
https://prnt.sc/xownnd

So lets say the demographics are 70-30%

Well i guess around 95% of all white people have to vote conservative in order for trump to win if all those non-whites voted blue.
In the source above you'd see this isnt the case.
For whites its 41 blue 59% red.

Unemployment in USA isnt that high... so why say that people who dont have jobs vote blue. There is no argument defending that.
If the unemployment was high, and majority of those were non-white then you'd have a point. But unemployment isnt high, and majority of those arent non-white.

The fuck are you on about politicians being oblivious with their province?

Many countries, like for example the U.K. a member of parliament must win its district to get the seat, even though his party wins. If he loses his district vote he doesnt become a MP.

Before getting into american politics know your stuff.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये