Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 19   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 60 users
08.01.2021 - 20:47
Earlier this week, Elon Musk surpassed Jeff Bezos as the richest man alive. This is something we can all appreciate. No one on planet Earth deserves this title more.

He made an electric vehicle company to combat climate change. He made SpaceX to advance human civilization. He made Neuralink to reconcile human relationships with technology. He made the Boring Company to improve America's infrastructure. He smoked weed on Joe Rogan's podcast. He isn't an out-of-touch billionaire, he is an engineer.

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
08.01.2021 - 20:53
He didn't smoke weed, he pussy puffed it. Lil bitch can't handle it
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
08.01.2021 - 21:37
Ya the weed smoker engineers are latinos
लदान...
लदान...
08.01.2021 - 21:42
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 08.01.2021 at 20:47

Earlier this week, Elon Musk surpassed Jeff Bezos as the richest man alive. This is something we can all appreciate. No one on planet Earth deserves this title more.

He made an electric vehicle company to combat climate change. He made SpaceX to advance human civilization. He made Neuralink to reconcile human relationships with technology. He made the Boring Company to improve America's infrastructure. He smoked weed on Joe Rogan's podcast. He isn't an out-of-touch billionaire, he is an engineer.

no its just more rich people getting more and more rich

meanwhile poverty in the US is increasing
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
08.01.2021 - 21:49
Rich getting rich. We must be very happy!
लदान...
लदान...
09.01.2021 - 15:03
Pandemic. The average fella losing his job and probably even his home. Rich people getting richer. Sounds great Sean...

I now know 8 people who have the virus, one dead. But sure if the rich are getting richer that means more to me of course
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
09.01.2021 - 19:16
लिखा द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.01.2021 at 15:03

Pandemic. The average fella losing his job and probably even his home. Rich people getting richer. Sounds great Sean...

I now know 8 people who have the virus, one dead. But sure if the rich are getting richer that means more to me of course

You realize Musk owes $130 billion of his wealth to Tesla? It's not as though he can liquidate his assets overnight and hand it to the poor... that would literally bankrupt the entire company. My point is that someone has to own Tesla and someone has to benefit from the company's success. It's on everyone as individuals to have enough foresight to own shares of a great company. It's not about rich vs poor, it's about individuals vs individuals
----
लदान...
लदान...
09.01.2021 - 22:11
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 09.01.2021 at 19:16

You realize Musk owes $130 billion of his wealth to Tesla? It's not as though he can liquidate his assets overnight and hand it to the poor... that would literally bankrupt the entire company. My point is that someone has to own Tesla and someone has to benefit from the company's success. It's on everyone as individuals to have enough foresight to own shares of a great company. It's not about rich vs poor, it's about individuals vs individuals

seize the means of produ~ i mean uh.. Just pointing out that some of that money wasn't totally wasn't gained by exploiting the middle class and poor.. no not at all.. its all just benefiting off "success"
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.01.2021 - 17:40

Yea I'm aware. If you knew about shares (Which I do) you would know it a long, risky and difficult campaign, venture and lifestyle. Just ask Dave.

Not everyone would have a spare 5,000 or 12,000 to split around different companies and elements.

Please don't say "Just do it" or something like that. If so, I would reply with "What, you're homeless? Just buy a home!"
You get me?

Edit: do Americans like unions?
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.01.2021 - 18:47
लिखा द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 10.01.2021 at 17:40

Yea I'm aware. If you knew about shares (Which I do) you would know it a long, risky and difficult campaign, venture and lifestyle. Just ask Dave.

Not everyone would have a spare 5,000 or 12,000 to split around different companies and elements.

Please don't say "Just do it" or something like that. If so, I would reply with "What, you're homeless? Just buy a home!"
You get me?

Somebody has to own shares in a company, it doesn't require much capital, and it's easy. If you invested $500 in Tesla 1 year ago, you would have $3500 today.

I don't "get you" because that would require me to "get" a moron and I don't get morons. If someone's homeless that means he isn't cooperating with others well enough. He must provide services that others demand, and if he is incapable of doing that, then he must have disability, in which case government will give him as much money as he wants. Anyone else who is in fact capable of providing a service that others demand, but chooses not to, deserves to not have enough capital to own shares in a company.
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.01.2021 - 20:06

Sean, you do know that Elon Musk is part of the State Capitalism paradigm happening with almost every trillion dollar company? He negotiates with Californian cities to buy electric public transport built by Tesla. His goal is to create a monopoly on electric cars so that by 2030 Tesla owns 75% of the market share and he can stifle any competition- just like Twitter and Apple are currently doing.

Is he a smart dude? Sure. Is he more charismatic than the other robot billionaires? Maybe. But I don't believe for a second that the driving force behind his success and billions of dollars of wealth is Tesla's innovation and his craving for a better, more technologically advanced future. He isn't playing the "free-market" game. He is just another oligarch in the state capitalism manifesto making his money from zero compeition along with state sponsorship.
लदान...
लदान...
10.01.2021 - 21:31
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 10.01.2021 at 18:47

You get me?

Somebody has to own shares in a company, it doesn't require much capital, and it's easy. If you invested $500 in Tesla 1 year ago, you would have $3500 today.

I don't "get you" because that would require me to "get" a moron and I don't get morons. If someone's homeless that means he isn't cooperating with others well enough. He must provide services that others demand, and if he is incapable of doing that, then he must have disability, in which case government will give him as much money as he wants. Anyone else who is in fact capable of providing a service that others demand, but chooses not to, deserves to not have enough capital to own shares in a company.

Oh yeah... I guess lack of affordable housing, poverty and unemployment are totally not the causes of homelessness... and totally not because the government forced people to close their businesses due to the pandemic, causing people to go homeless as landlords force people out of their homes, meanwhile the government hasn't given any relief for a while, and the relief now is very limited.. And the big rich businesses are still doing good since they've already been filled in on this.
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.01.2021 - 23:14

You get me?

Of course. Because that's how life is. Just like what you said, easy enough too. Hold on Sean, let me get me lucky charms hat for some luck says I says I.

>da stonks
>just get a home

How could I have invested €500 in Tesla if each share was between €950 - €1,500 last year? I was looking at them throughout last year and couldn't be bothered paying one share for that when I bought a few other shares in other companies.

Doing it for two years now. I'm not rich
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.01.2021 - 23:26
लिखा द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 10.01.2021 at 23:14

Of course. Because that's how life is. Just like what you said, easy enough too. Hold on Sean, let me get me lucky charms hat for some luck says I says I.

>da stonks
>just get a home

How could I have invested €500 in Tesla if each share was between €950 - €1,500 last year? I was looking at them throughout last year and couldn't be bothered paying one share for that when I bought a few other shares in other companies.

You could buy 1/10 of a share or less?
But i guess thats not the issue here. Musk became richer like $130 billion because he owns 20% of the shares of Tesla. If you don't like companies having such huge profits and power then restricting them would be equivalent to what Alibaba is going through in China.
Not restricting them would mean that the more demand or confidence of prospect such company has, the higher its shares will become overnight.
So basically, it is people who invest into such shares who are at fault at making these shares go up, and thus making Musk rich.
Musk nor his company havent done anything different than last year yet their shares rose dramatically.
लदान...
लदान...
11.01.2021 - 10:11
He is one of the better billionaires, atleast he is honest and makes his endgame known
लदान...
लदान...
11.01.2021 - 14:58

You get me?

>da stonks
>just get a home

use fractional shares, oh wait you're unfamiliar with how free markets work, you wouldn't know about fractional shares
----
लदान...
लदान...
12.01.2021 - 08:33
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 11.01.2021 at 14:58

You get me?

>da stonks
>just get a home

use fractional shares, oh wait you're unfamiliar with how free markets work, you wouldn't know about fractional shares

Wait. Are you homeless? Just buy a house so now you won't be homeless. Duh.

----
लदान...
लदान...
19.01.2021 - 17:47
लिखा द्वारा International, 17.01.2021 at 07:09

what do you want Mister International
----
लदान...
लदान...
20.01.2021 - 16:44
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 19.01.2021 at 17:47

लिखा द्वारा International, 17.01.2021 at 07:09

what do you want Mister International

why don't you start, by buying atwar premium.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये