Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 19   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 69 users
01.12.2020 - 21:37
In WW1, We all know divided Germany, Between Western Germany, and Eastern Germany (mostly called Prussia) at the moment. But, How about a WW1 mode where instead of divided, Germany is united. Germany used to be united back in the day.

Yes, I remember the previous metas back then where WG uses Western Prussian Rein to invade France early game, but this is counterable on multiple degrees. Hell, It's not like WG on its own can even offensive properly due to its main attack unit "Stormtroopers" being extremely weak and useless, thus why no one uses it anymore.

The current WG is probably one of the most boring picks in WW1, besides France. It can't do anything all game expect stack trenches full of infantry early game, fund team, and then try to defend against the western invasion which by the way, can barely defend against it late game if wg isn't PD, and will probably end up breaking due to a combination of American Events, Heavy Artillery, and Tanks. WG can't reinforce its defensive with Prussian Rein because well.. it's a divided nation. WG going on the offensive is not a good idea either, and wg doesn't have the units to fully offensive on France without getting utterly screwed late-game, this adds on due to its main offensive unit that it receives mid-game (Stormtroopers), Being extremely weak, and bad at breaking trenches, which thus, is why it's never used a lot of the time. and it's event at t25 is completely useless as well.

I digress, A united Germany would probably work much better late-game, would be more fun, and would easily work. Germany with WG and Prussian starting funds combined would make it viable enough to be able to easily fight russia, while defending west, and or offensive on west while defending on east. Making many strats and metas viable and fun. Not to mention, It'll make it much easier to hold west late-game.

I would have it either as a separate game mode for WW1, or put it into the main WW1 Map. Could be a seperate map too but, whatever works.

----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 21:51
You are premium .. make it
----
Meso
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 21:54
लिखा द्वारा Mesopotamia, 01.12.2020 at 21:51

You are premium .. make it

I wish... I need the map for it though.
----
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 21:55
Why I disagree. I don't think uniting WG and Prussia changes the overall team balance. It is still the same WG and Prussia, except combined into one. It might even undermine CP, because one person now has to manage multiple fronts. Yeah. You might get somebody who sucks on WG or Prussia. But the same works with Entente. More different players, there is a greater risk of somebody who doesn't play well. But, again, I think having more players on each side is a benefit to each side.
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 21:59
लिखा द्वारा EVERYBODYISGAY, 01.12.2020 at 21:55

Why I disagree. I don't think uniting WG and Prussia changes the overall team balance. It is still the same WG and Prussia, except combined into one. It might even undermine CP, because one person now has to manage multiple fronts. Yeah. You might get somebody who sucks on WG or Prussia. But the same works with Entente. More different players, there is a greater risk of somebody who doesn't play well. But, again, I think having more players on each side is a benefit to each side.

To be honest, it would be easier then playing Russia or UK, since it's just one extra front for a nation that doesn't fight much. Otherwise just get a pro for it.
----
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 22:07
It might be easier than playing Russia or UK. But that doesn't change my point. That making them into one doesn't make them more powerful. But it does mean more responsibility for one person, which can make it harder for CP. If you want to actually change the balance, it would have to be something like giving WG and Prussia stronger units. Maybe that instead?
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 22:38
Oh hell no
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 23:14
Really, all combining the two into one accomplishes is changing the number of players on CP. It doesnt make CP any more powerful and might actually weaken CP by giving one player more responsibility, and if it is a bad player, then that bad player has a bigger impact.

If you actually want to strengthen CP, it would have to be something like enhanced units.
लदान...
लदान...
01.12.2020 - 23:14
Enhanced units or more funds or weaken Entente units in some way.
लदान...
लदान...
02.12.2020 - 08:24
लिखा द्वारा EVERYBODYISGAY, 01.12.2020 at 23:14

Really, all combining the two into one accomplishes is changing the number of players on CP. It doesnt make CP any more powerful and might actually weaken CP by giving one player more responsibility, and if it is a bad player, then that bad player has a bigger impact.

If you actually want to strengthen CP, it would have to be something like enhanced units.

Only CP unit that needs enhancing is Stormtroopers, and possibly for Krupp's as well. And it seems you haven't listened to all the stuff I said.. United Germany can defend with Prussian Infantry, Making it pretty op. It also has a good possibility for rushing west hard and fast, then fully turning on Russia. In general its for metas. It could be just a gamemode for WW1, and if there's a decent enough player, could be picked.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.12.2020 - 09:10
Germans Western front is pretty straight forward so I don't think it would be that hard to play both as a united Germany
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
02.12.2020 - 11:29
लिखा द्वारा Fatcheek, 02.12.2020 at 08:24

Only CP unit that needs enhancing is Stormtroopers, and possibly for Krupp's as well. And it seems you haven't listened to all the stuff I said.. United Germany can defend with Prussian Infantry, Making it pretty op. It also has a good possibility for rushing west hard and fast, then fully turning on Russia. In general its for metas. It could be just a gamemode for WW1, and if there's a decent enough player, could be picked.

That can already be done. All your idea does is consolidate two players into one. Apparently, that move doesn't really help CP, or I'm sure CP would do that move much more often. If Prussia abandons its front, then it will fail against Russia.

How about this one. How about giving Italy to CP? In fact, I believe Italy was CP in real life during WW1.
लदान...
लदान...
02.12.2020 - 11:41
लिखा द्वारा EVERYBODYISGAY, 02.12.2020 at 11:29

लिखा द्वारा Fatcheek, 02.12.2020 at 08:24

That can already be done. All your idea does is consolidate two players into one. Apparently, that move doesn't really help CP, or I'm sure CP would do that move much more often. If Prussia abandons its front, then it will fail against Russia.

How about this one. How about giving Italy to CP? In fact, I believe Italy was CP in real life during WW1.

You can't send prussian infantry into trenchs as prussia, West Germany is one with the trenches. I don't think you realize that a united Germany would be more viable in income and also in sending more units to either Russia or France.

Germany was united and worked that way during the first world war, especially shown by things like the spring offensive. Prussia even has a second general in Königsberg for that reason. Italy was a part of the CP? Either I'm not reading my textbook properly or google is lying to me.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.12.2020 - 16:19
I see what you are saying about not being able to place Prussian units into WG trenches. But does that require making both countries into one to change that?

As far as Italy during WW1, the exact side Italy was on is open for debate. But officially, Italy had been a part of the "triple alliance", which included Germany and Austria. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_entry_into_World_War_I
लदान...
लदान...
02.12.2020 - 18:54
लिखा द्वारा EVERYBODYISGAY, 02.12.2020 at 16:19

I see what you are saying about not being able to place Prussian units into WG trenches. But does that require making both countries into one to change that?

As far as Italy during WW1, the exact side Italy was on is open for debate. But officially, Italy had been a part of the "triple alliance", which included Germany and Austria. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_entry_into_World_War_I

Just because it was apart of the triple alliance doesn't mean it was apart of the Central Powers in WW1.. the triple alliance was merely a defensive pact meant for defense in case of someone declaring war on each of those nations. Italy declared neutrality, but then ended up declaring war on central powers. That doesn't mean Italy was cp

and yes, unless they decide to buff wg infantry.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.12.2020 - 19:20
Im not opposed to given CP a buff. I'm merely pointing out that turning two players into one player doesn't exactly give CP a buff.
लदान...
लदान...
09.12.2020 - 06:07
लिखा द्वारा Fatcheek, 01.12.2020 at 21:37

Yes, I remember the previous metas back then where WG uses Western Prussian Rein to invade France early game.

>year registered
>2018 oct
>rembers the allycap meta with prussia

Sure...
लदान...
लदान...
09.12.2020 - 07:43
लिखा द्वारा Brsjak, 09.12.2020 at 06:07

लिखा द्वारा Fatcheek, 01.12.2020 at 21:37

Yes, I remember the previous metas back then where WG uses Western Prussian Rein to invade France early game.

>year registered
>2018 oct
>rembers the allycap meta with prussia

Sure...

hope u realize this ain't my first account xD
----
लदान...
लदान...
09.12.2020 - 09:39
Would break map
लदान...