Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 17   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 94 users
27.11.2020 - 20:03
Im defeated, I give up. There was a simpler time when players were openly flamed on these forums and now nothing. I miss my old toxic community, the one where we bullied RPers and played the same rotation of 8ish maps every day.
(There should be higher standards for supporters now a days too, idek what half the supporters have done to actually earn that title)
लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 20:11
 Sid (प्रशासन)
Progress!
लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 20:43
लिखा द्वारा Zeus..., 27.11.2020 at 20:03

Im defeated, I give up. There was a simpler time when players were openly flamed on these forums and now nothing. I miss my old toxic community, the one where we bullied RPers and played the same rotation of 8ish maps every day.
(There should be higher standards for supporters now a days too, idek what half the supporters have done to actually earn that title)

If you want toxic then just go play WW1 with an inexperienced player and watch the whole team jump on him
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 21:09
He is right, atwar has become like the modern world, soft and not accepting of funny trolls and offensive jokes. Give me back my atwar from 3 years ago, the old players that I grow up playing with are gone or just meme now, atwar is dying and the only thing that can save it is more of what is used to be.
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 22:00
 temp
लिखा द्वारा Muellertyme., 27.11.2020 at 21:09

He is right, atwar has become like the modern world, soft and not accepting of funny trolls and offensive jokes. Give me back my atwar from 3 years ago, the old players that I grow up playing with are gone or just meme now, atwar is dying and the only thing that can save it is more of what is used to be.

Just pick a mod, suck the mod. Then troll as much as you want and they won't ban/mute you.
----

लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 23:47
लिखा द्वारा temp, 27.11.2020 at 22:00

Just pick a mod, suck the mod. Then troll as much as you want and they won't ban/mute you.

Mods are no fun, can't have fun with mods no one cares about mods cause they don't care about you
----
लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 00:27
 temp
लिखा द्वारा Muellertyme., 27.11.2020 at 23:47

Mods are no fun, can't have fun with mods no one cares about mods cause they don't care about you

Croat cares
----

लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 01:02

Excuse me but i bully u still just as much as i did back then
लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 01:04

Now you know why i gotta bully u all, flam u all when u do noob shit, hurt ur feelings when they need to be hurt and smack around rpers and noobs .
As for the supporters, who the fuck cares whos supporter all they got is a green shield, why u getting emo about some nigga with diff color shield xD.
लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 01:06

its true, u share some weed with a mod and bam ur all set for life
लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 02:54
लिखा द्वारा temp, 28.11.2020 at 00:27

लिखा द्वारा Muellertyme., 27.11.2020 at 23:47

Croat cares

Chad croat
लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 03:20
Casual is where it's at now. My carpel tunnel arthritis sprained boomer wrists can't get through a quick game anymore. Weirdly, it's my left hand pressing 1234 for walling that hurts and not my right hand which controls the mouse.
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 11:45

Dont go blitz wg noob
लदान...
लदान...
28.11.2020 - 17:22

i also miss the super toxic days
it really has killed the forums imo
it was very fun and entertaining seeing random drama pop out left and right
लदान...
लदान...
29.11.2020 - 01:22
लिखा द्वारा sirivann, 28.11.2020 at 01:02

nigga I don't even play anymore... cause no one from the good old days is still around
----
लदान...
लदान...
29.11.2020 - 12:50
लिखा द्वारा Muellertyme., 29.11.2020 at 01:22

लिखा द्वारा sirivann, 28.11.2020 at 01:02

nigga I don't even play anymore... cause no one from the good old days is still around

thats life get used too it xD
लदान...
लदान...
03.12.2020 - 16:14
The best thing that can happen to this game is get buried with newfags, the old circlejerk community was never good
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये