12.11.2020 - 11:17
लदान...
लदान...
12.11.2020 - 20:41
 Dave (प्रशासन)
The future of society is doomed
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
12.11.2020 - 22:06
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.11.2020 - 07:05
Omg that's the best video i have ever seen
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
14.11.2020 - 00:20
लिखा द्वारा Dave, 12.11.2020 at 20:41

The future of society is doomed

u ought to know that globalist government will most definetly re pass net neutrality, which is a cozy name for "we control the internet", which the corporations are actually in on.
might wanna purge atwar of all right wing stuff, bc they will be able to shut down any website they want to if Biden stays.
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
लदान...
लदान...
14.11.2020 - 00:58
 Dave (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 14.11.2020 at 00:20

u ought to know that globalist government will most definetly re pass net neutrality, which is a cozy name for "we control the internet", which the corporations are actually in on.
might wanna purge atwar of all right wing stuff, bc they will be able to shut down any website they want to if Biden stays.

Sadly that does not seem far fetched at all. Considering the stuff that's said here in the forums, I'm surprised nobody has come for us already. But don't worry, if and when it happens I'll move atWar to Switzerland, or whatever country I can find that still values free speech. I will not bow to the political correctness mob.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
14.11.2020 - 01:48
लिखा द्वारा Dave, 14.11.2020 at 00:58

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 14.11.2020 at 00:20

Sadly that does not seem far fetched at all. Considering the stuff that's said here in the forums, I'm surprised nobody has come for us already. But don't worry, if and when it happens I'll move atWar to Switzerland, or whatever country I can find that still values free speech. I will not bow to the political correctness mob.

dude with net neutrality, its worse. Biden and his Jewbuds would be able to shut down any website for access in the states, even thru VPNs.
found this on /pol/, fact checked with primary sources. Anything that can be proven in this post I found is true. Have a look:

https://imgur.com/a/e3cPlWe
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
लदान...
लदान...
16.11.2020 - 08:35
 Sascha (मध्यस्थ)
Yea faceit is fun they said ....
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये