Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 120   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 73 users

मूल प्रति

द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.11.2020 - 13:23
Why does ISIS claim the terrorist attack? Did they actually do it? Will Europe have to brace for more extremism attacks, just like that in 2015?

Do you accept the boycott of French products because Turkey said so?
15.11.2020 - 19:41
लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 19:04

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:17

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 13:58

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 11:59

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 11:03

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 10:12

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 10:09

लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 15.11.2020 at 05:08

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 21:52

Chinese wars, European imperialism, and Indian conquest of.. uhh... themselves... is violnece no doubt. BUT ITS NOT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE YOU FUCKING TARD. ISLAM HAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MOST VIOLENT ***RELIGION***.

Itsgg is mentally retarded and thinks that Islam is some weak victim to be protected. Itsgg is a fucking idiot, Islam has killed twice as many people as the Nazis did during WW2.

Islam killed billions.
Nazis killed very few people in reality
But yeah, the overall point is right, Islam is not a victim but a fierce oppressor.

The fuck. Islam has been here for over 1000 years. Nazi not even 15 years of rule.
Kid go to bed. Both of you.
B2 still no proof of anything you say. Still anything that comes out of ur mouth is dumb.

Give me a period of 5 years under islamic rule that has killed as many as ww2.

people ever existed between 600 and 2019 : 50 billion~~ https://prnt.sc/vjjm8u
In a timespan of 1400~~ years it is more closely to 200 - 300 million total deaths. https://prnt.sc/vjjod9
Lets not count the numbers for christians. WW2 and the colonialism of americas alone can almost be on par with these numbers (150 mill).
B2 most deaths in human history is not caused by militarism/ conquest or war. Most deaths happen because of illness. The billions of deaths because of islam is retardedly overexaggerated.

I like ur secondary sources.

You cant really dig up everybody that ever existed. Your mind is so trashed. Bigly Sad!

use primary sources then
primary sources and readings from renaissance era texts will show that islam did more slavery than europe and india and japan ever did

Here is a definition of primary source: https://prnt.sc/vjnwy1

Now tell me again how will you know how many people ever lived and how many people died because of islamic rule using primary sources.

seondary sources written than muslims downplay their actions
gtfo

So youre not providing me with primary sources?
Garbage.
लदान...
लदान...
15.11.2020 - 19:49
लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 19:05

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:15

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 13:57

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 12:02

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 11:01

Chinese wars, European imperialism, and Indian conquest of.. uhh... themselves... is violnece no doubt. BUT ITS NOT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE YOU FUCKING TARD. ISLAM HAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MOST VIOLENT ***RELIGION***.

Itsgg is mentally retarded and thinks that Islam is some weak victim to be protected. Itsgg is a fucking idiot, Islam has killed twice as many people as the Nazis did during WW2.

Islam killed billions.
But yeah, the overall point is right, Islam is not a victim but a fierce oppressor.

The fuck. Islam has been here for over 1000 years. Nazi not even 15 years of rule.
B2 still no proof of anything you say. Still anything that comes out of ur mouth is dumb.

In a timespan of 1400~~ years it is more closely to 200 - 300 million total deaths. https://prnt.sc/vjjod9
Lets not count the numbers for christians. WW2 and the colonialism of americas alone can almost be on par with these numbers (150 mill).
B2 most deaths in human history is not caused by militarism/ conquest or war. Most deaths happen because of illness. The billions of deaths because of islam is retardedly overexaggerated.

xD how do you know if there truly were that many? Islam killed millions in India alone, and brought suffering and oppression for centuries to come. The thing is, much of Islamic violence is undocumented because the victor writes the history books. Its like the Anglos, they wrote that the Indians surrendered after few casualties, but the Indians wrote that the Anglos didn't even take prisoners. The Islamic conquests were barbaric, and most of all, dishonorable. They would take advantage of many Indian king's honor code, and when they lost, would beg for their lives and escape, only to come back and try to get their women again. Gigi, stop giving me establishment sources, those are all secondary. They just list information, if you want to, explain how they found that out using math or whatever, use primary sources, you always use secondary sources and thats why you make so many logical fallacies.

Tell me how do we know that so many people died in the Americas. I guess since the victors (europeans) conquered the americas, they estimations should be highly underestimated. B2 again youre trashed here.

100s of millions
natives and redindians were genocided thanks to catholic beleifs and jewish interests

I said HOW do we know it

theres calculations
unlike islamic oppression in india which has been covered up
who knows, maybe the 100 million estimate of redindians is wrong...

Do you really not see how dumb you are i guess not. U tell me to use primary sources. Let me quote you:

"Gigi, stop giving me establishment sources, those are all secondary. They just list information, if you want to, explain how they found that out using math or whatever, use primary sources, you always use secondary sources and thats why you make so many logical fallacies"

First you say 100s indians were genocides (WRONG). Then u contradict yourself by saying maybe the number is wrong -_-
So funny how it takes zero effort to trash you.

When i provided you with sources of calculations you said i needed primary sources. Now again im asking you to provide me with primary sources. Kid. Just say that you dream that there will be a hitler born who will mass murder all living muslims in one genocide. That that is your ultimate wish. Stop trying to hide it with retarded baseless fake arguments.

Im gonna stop now and mute you. There is no hope for you. I tried. But yeah im not gonna get someone convinced when they are so low as to deny the holocaust. And to end this on my behalf imma give you some food for thought by quoting one of the founding fathers of usa.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid"
लदान...
लदान...
15.11.2020 - 22:34
लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 19:49

Islam killed billions.

xD how do you know if there truly were that many? Islam killed millions in India alone, and brought suffering and oppression for centuries to come. The thing is, much of Islamic violence is undocumented because the victor writes the history books. Its like the Anglos, they wrote that the Indians surrendered after few casualties, but the Indians wrote that the Anglos didn't even take prisoners. The Islamic conquests were barbaric, and most of all, dishonorable. They would take advantage of many Indian king's honor code, and when they lost, would beg for their lives and escape, only to come back and try to get their women again. Gigi, stop giving me establishment sources, those are all secondary. They just list information, if you want to, explain how they found that out using math or whatever, use primary sources, you always use secondary sources and thats why you make so many logical fallacies.

Tell me how do we know that so many people died in the Americas. I guess since the victors (europeans) conquered the americas, they estimations should be highly underestimated. B2 again youre trashed here.

100s of millions
natives and redindians were genocided thanks to catholic beleifs and jewish interests

I said HOW do we know it

theres calculations

Do you really not see how dumb you are i guess not. U tell me to use primary sources. Let me quote you:

"Gigi, stop giving me establishment sources, those are all secondary. They just list information, if you want to, explain how they found that out using math or whatever, use primary sources, you always use secondary sources and thats why you make so many logical fallacies"

First you say 100s indians were genocides (WRONG). Then u contradict yourself by saying maybe the number is wrong -_-

When i provided you with sources of calculations you said i needed primary sources. Now again im asking you to provide me with primary sources. Kid. Just say that you dream that there will be a hitler born who will mass murder all living muslims in one genocide. That that is your ultimate wish. Stop trying to hide it with retarded baseless fake arguments.

Im gonna stop now and mute you. There is no hope for you. I tried. But yeah im not gonna get someone convinced when they are so low as to deny the holocaust. And to end this on my behalf imma give you some food for thought by quoting one of the founding fathers of usa.

actually i said redindians, who are north american natives. I said 100 million is the accepted statistic (genocided by Europeans), but it could be wrong who knows?

You see right through me gigi <3

I mean i put no effort in these, but u went to university for 'ethics' and 'history' so who's the stupid one here?
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
लदान...
लदान...
15.11.2020 - 22:34
लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 19:41

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 19:04

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:17

Islam killed billions.

You cant really dig up everybody that ever existed. Your mind is so trashed. Bigly Sad!

use primary sources then
primary sources and readings from renaissance era texts will show that islam did more slavery than europe and india and japan ever did

Here is a definition of primary source: https://prnt.sc/vjnwy1

Now tell me again how will you know how many people ever lived and how many people died because of islamic rule using primary sources.

seondary sources written than muslims downplay their actions
gtfo

So youre not providing me with primary sources?
Garbage.

isn't it you who is making outrageous claims?
why should i provide sources?
ur the one who has to back up ur original shit
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.11.2020 - 22:35
लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 19:40

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 19:03

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:18

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 11:58

Islam killed billions.

Then give me your sources about the estimations of how many people ever existed.
Give me your sources of how many indians there are in the whole world.
I think its about 700.000 indians in total on earth. Not so many people live in the small sub-continent of earth i guess.
See how retarded your argumentation is if i resort to your way of logics.

I think you will remain in the lower class for the rest of your life. So sad.

there's more than 700000 wtf
700000 is one city in india retard xD

Sorry but i dont use your establishment sources.
My reliable primary sources tell me there is only about 700k indians alive in India. No more then that.

theres people watching this discussion and u look fucking stupid rn

Im using your logic, dumbass. Man imma stop. You are making me lose iq. Holocaust denier.

yeah and ur failing at using my logic bc when i use that logic, i combine with it rational thought and facts to trash you. Ur just saying random shit
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.11.2020 - 22:36
लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 19:38

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 19:02

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:34

Islam killed billions.

use primary sources then

Renaissance time period 1300s to 1600s. : https://prnt.sc/vjo04c

Muslim rule in India: 1526 - 1707.
So it has to be late 1600s that you are referring to as mughal rule went till 1707 and u wont be able to count death in total by mughals.
So you mean to tell me that in between 600- 1700, muslims have killed more than Europeans, Indians, and japanese?
Are u referring to this time period 600-1700 or are you referring to Europeans, Indians and japanese 'ever did'.
In both cases your dead WRONG.
If you literally meant ever did, then youre just dumb as fuck.
If youre referring to the same time period. Then also youre wrong, but not that wrong. Until 1700s the americas were colonised and about 60% of all americas were DEAD. Maybe more. Then you have the inter European wars and the Indian wars. Roman wars. Mongol wars in Asia etc etc or would you say the people who died under Indian rule do not count lmao.

Here once again youre trashed. Once again so easy. I think i know more about Indian history than you, which is sad cuz u forgot about your own heritage. #bigliest#bigly#sad

u retard muslims were not just mughals. Muslims were in India from 1200 to 1500 (rouhgly) and massacring, looting, and commiting mass rapes since then. try again
Also stop using hashtags u fucking normie. no wonder ur so stupid ur probably constantly on shitter

Again you provide no proof. So weak.
I used your fav presidents hashtags and words. Guess youre so blind you dont recognize it.

so u want me to prove that mughals were not the only muslims oppressing indians?

u rly r as stupid as many (who told me to stop talking to u) claim
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.11.2020 - 23:20
Gigi stop responding, i stoped even trying to argue when they started saying islam kills billions xD
लदान...
लदान...
15.11.2020 - 23:51
लिखा द्वारा sirivann, 15.11.2020 at 23:20

Gigi stop responding, i stoped even trying to argue when they started saying islam kills billions xD

Yeah ive muted. One cannot argue with stupidity.
लदान...
लदान...
17.11.2020 - 19:01
Gigi just shut the fuck, you islamic slave. Go to saudi arabia and put on a burqa, that's your rightful place.
लदान...
लदान...
19.11.2020 - 22:00
How the fuck does islam kill millions? jesus christ

DeepFriedUnicorn and b2spirit are trolls and half brained
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
20.11.2020 - 14:09
लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 22:34

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 19:49

Islam killed billions.

100s of millions

I said HOW do we know it

theres calculations

actually i said redindians, who are north american natives. I said 100 million is the accepted statistic (genocided by Europeans), but it could be wrong who knows?

You see right through me gigi <3

I mean i put no effort in these, but u went to university for 'ethics' and 'history' so who's the stupid one here?

wait, your admitting to be stupid? ok bud
----
लदान...
लदान...
20.11.2020 - 14:16
लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 21:06

लिखा द्वारा sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 18:48

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 18:43

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 11.11.2020 at 17:37

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 16:32

लिखा द्वारा Acquiesce, 03.11.2020 at 15:26

Yes, buy freedom fries not French (Kaska) fries. Support the boycott. French need to learn to have some sensitivity toward other cultures, especially religious peoples.

are you fucking serious? The French did nothing wrong. Funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam, whether it be Russians, Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Africans, and Americans.

You contradict yourself here once again. ' funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam'. You cant really have a problem with religion like these. There is freedom of religion. So yes its always the others fault when you say retarded shit like i have a problem with islam. No you dont, you have a problem with extremism, which literally everyone does. When there is freedom of religion, it would be hypocritical to deny once religion. Just say things the way they are. If you have a problem with people practizing a certain religion, be it Islam, then say that. And when i said 'contradict', i meant that 'the other guy' has always a problem with '' islam''. So yeah it is his fault for always having a problem, with something like a religion.

I am extremely against the religion that openly advocates the murder of polytheists

so yeah i suppose I am an extremist

Also ur sentences are poor organized, can u pls rephrase i might be reading u wrong mate

Dont get what u mean, im pretty sure all religions have had extremists and will continue too forever xD

I mean Christian extremists are rare; hindu extremists are rarer (the lynchings of people eating beef are rare, and most of the victims of those lynchings were known sex offenders and/or thieves).

both wrong but ok
----
लदान...
लदान...
20.11.2020 - 16:18
 nutt
This is funny
लदान...
लदान...
20.11.2020 - 18:02
लिखा द्वारा Fatcheek, 19.11.2020 at 22:00

How the fuck does islam kill millions?

Between 700 AD and 800 AD, the Islamic expansion murdered millions of people and raped millions more in Arabia, Persia, and North Africa. How do you think it managed to spread so fast? They butchered the native polytheistic/Christian populations and forcibly impregnated the women, raising the kids as Muslims in order to raise the Muslim population

Between 1000 AD and 1971 AD, various Islamic empires/countries murdered over 10 million Hindus, Buddhists, Christians etc in South Asia. The pakistani army murdered over 500k and raped over 300k Hindus/Christians in Bangladesh in 1971 out of religious bigotry. Between 1500 AD and 1800 AD, arab slave traders enslaved over 4 million blacks and over 2 million whites, once again due to religious bigotry.

Islam is a murderous ideology akin to Nazism. This is why people hate that vicious, barbaric, terroristic religion.
लदान...
लदान...
20.11.2020 - 23:07
 temp
लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 20.11.2020 at 18:02

Between 700 AD and 800 AD, the Islamic expansion murdered millions of people and raped millions more in Arabia, Persia, and North Africa. How do you think it managed to spread so fast? They butchered the native polytheistic/Christian populations and forcibly impregnated the women, raising the kids as Muslims in order to raise the Muslim population

Between 1000 AD and 1971 AD, various Islamic empires/countries murdered over 10 million Hindus, Buddhists, Christians etc in South Asia. The pakistani army murdered over 500k and raped over 300k Hindus/Christians in Bangladesh in 1971 out of religious bigotry. Between 1500 AD and 1800 AD, arab slave traders enslaved over 4 million blacks and over 2 million whites, once again due to religious bigotry.

Islam is a murderous ideology akin to Nazism. This is why people hate that vicious, barbaric, terroristic religion.

I asked this before, source? It's also not like Christians killed tons of Africans and Native Americans and raped them as well.
White people from Europe killed over 60 million Africans, they killed so many Africans it stagnated their population for 2 centuries.
Source: http://www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Slavedeathtoll/slaverydeathtoll.html

Look at this too. "238,000 Indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492."
Source:https://www.history.com/news/native-americans-genocide-united-states

Nice killing millions bro.
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.11.2020 - 22:35
लिखा द्वारा temp, 20.11.2020 at 23:07

I asked this before, source? It's also not like Christians killed tons of Africans and Native Americans and raped them as well.
White people from Europe killed over 60 million Africans, they killed so many Africans it stagnated their population for 2 centuries.
Source: http://www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Slavedeathtoll/slaverydeathtoll.html

Look at this too. "238,000 Indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492."

I'm not denying that European Christians killed 60 milion as well. They should be rightfully condemned for that (and Africa should have a deep historic dislike for Europe). What's with the whataboutism? Both Europeans and Islamists can be condemned, both pursued vicious, animalistic, and genocidal policies toward other groups.
लदान...
लदान...
21.11.2020 - 22:39
 temp
लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 21.11.2020 at 22:35

I'm not denying that European Christians killed 60 milion as well. They should be rightfully condemned for that (and Africa should have a deep historic dislike for Europe). What's with the whataboutism? Both Europeans and Islamists can be condemned, both pursued vicious, animalistic, and genocidal policies toward other groups.

Nice job not providing any evidence or proof about your claim. Also, if Islam is a "radical religion" just for doing a fraction the same things Christians did a centuries ago, then I don't know what to call Christianity, it'll be far worse than Islam.
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.11.2020 - 23:30
The difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity believes that we are all brothers and we must love each other while Islam says that only Islam can remain...all others are infidels. Now, Christians did indeed do many terrible deeds in the name of religion but these acts were not supported but condemned by the Christian creed. Hence, such acts were made by Christians who acted in a manner unworthy of their faith. Islam, on the other hand, list all non-Moslems as infidels who should either be vassals, slaves, or dead. Ultimately, however, even tribute and slavery are only temporary positions between being a moslem and being killed. Now, I realize that this is not how the vast majority of Moslems act nowadays but this is how their belief system works since the first couple hundred years of its foundation as a religion. I think what makes many non-moslems angry at Islam is that they are declared enemies of the Islamic faith by merely being a non-moslem. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is how the feelings between these faiths is generally felt.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
लदान...
लदान...
22.11.2020 - 00:31
लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 21.11.2020 at 23:30

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity believes that we are all brothers and we must love each other while Islam says that only Islam can remain...all others are infidels. Now, Christians did indeed do many terrible deeds in the name of religion but these acts were not supported but condemned by the Christian creed. Hence, such acts were made by Christians who acted in a manner unworthy of their faith. Islam, on the other hand, list all non-Moslems as infidels who should either be vassals, slaves, or dead. Ultimately, however, even tribute and slavery are only temporary positions between being a moslem and being killed. Now, I realize that this is not how the vast majority of Moslems act nowadays but this is how their belief system works since the first couple hundred years of its foundation as a religion. I think what makes many non-moslems angry at Islam is that they are declared enemies of the Islamic faith by merely being a non-moslem. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is how the feelings between these faiths is generally felt.

i dislike both
war time!
----
लदान...
लदान...
22.11.2020 - 01:21
लिखा द्वारा temp, 21.11.2020 at 22:39

Nice job not providing any evidence or proof about your claim. Also, if Islam is a "radical religion" just for doing a fraction the same things Christians did a centuries ago, then I don't know what to call Christianity, it'll be far worse than Islam.

I already gave you stats and the estimates can be freely found online. Why are you being willfully ignorant of the genocides that Islam has caused? Sounds like talking to a Neo-Nazi trying to deny Hitler's crimes.
लदान...
लदान...
22.11.2020 - 05:01
Why do I get autism each time I see a political debate on atwar ?
लदान...
लदान...
22.11.2020 - 09:30

Over a period of 971 years, islamic rule killed 10 million. VERY MURDEROUS RULE.
The dumb doesnt know the estimation of deaths by islamic rule is around 250 - 300 million since the start of islam until 2020.
And even then it does not compare to the deaths by Christians.
Even communism, since its start killed well above 100 million in a time span of just 50 years.

Here is a video of religions population from 1800 until now. Good informative video.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1014549072394771
लदान...
लदान...
22.11.2020 - 09:33
लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 21.11.2020 at 23:30

Christians: we are all brother
Also christians: KILL ALL JEWS
Also christians: WE MUST STOP ISLAM
Also christians: CONVERT WHOLE WORLD NOW.
Also christians: "but we consider everyone as brothers, and we must love another. Wym we are violent. nO vIoLeNcE iN wAr
लदान...
लदान...
22.11.2020 - 13:01
 nutt
You gain nothing but division, when you say things like, "Islam kills millions" or "Christians want to kill all Jews". The problem stems from humans not being able to see each other as other humans. In the end, Christianity and Islam did not cause millions of deaths, but mankind did.

To bring up a different example, Nazism its self did not cause the holocaust. (Not saying that nazism is good lmao). People allowed the holocaust to happen. And blaming an ideology for a massacre and moving on does NOT solve the problem and only leads history to repeat itself.

We are all one race (as cheesy as it sounds). And bringing each other down causes nothing but animosity. Believe it or not, but self proclaimed racists like b2 and jihadists like jugers are in the minority.
लदान...
लदान...
23.11.2020 - 15:17
This is funny as fuck. Fuck all religion.
लदान...
लदान...
25.11.2020 - 19:26
लिखा द्वारा nutt, 22.11.2020 at 13:01

You gain nothing but division, when you say things like, "Islam kills millions" or "Christians want to kill all Jews". The problem stems from humans not being able to see each other as other humans. In the end, Christianity and Islam did not cause millions of deaths, but mankind did.

To bring up a different example, Nazism its self did not cause the holocaust. (Not saying that nazism is good lmao). People allowed the holocaust to happen. And blaming an ideology for a massacre and moving on does NOT solve the problem and only leads history to repeat itself.

We are all one race (as cheesy as it sounds). And bringing each other down causes nothing but animosity. Believe it or not, but self proclaimed racists like b2 and jihadists like jugers are in the minority.

Problem is that Islamists in the Middle East/South Asia are hell-bent on forcing other people into following their strict interpretation of their religion. Why should other religions be forced to accommodate the most radical people in Islam? Why must we bend over backwards, when Islamists are the aggressors against non-Muslims in every single country they have a presence in? Islam is the oppressor, other religions are merely acting in self defense. It would be great if we could all come together as one, but we are facing constant attack from Islamists and Islam in general.

Self defense is essential, in order to prevent fascist ideologies like radical Islam from being forced on the innocent and unwilling.
लदान...
लदान...
25.11.2020 - 22:13
 temp
लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 22.11.2020 at 01:21

लिखा द्वारा temp, 21.11.2020 at 22:39

I already gave you stats and the estimates can be freely found online. Why are you being willfully ignorant of the genocides that Islam has caused? Sounds like talking to a Neo-Nazi trying to deny Hitler's crimes.

I asked for evidence, you gave me none. You're spreading fake news.
----

लदान...
लदान...
25.11.2020 - 22:13
 temp
लिखा द्वारा Player 999, 25.11.2020 at 19:26

Problem is that Islamists in the Middle East/South Asia are hell-bent on forcing other people into following their strict interpretation of their religion. Why should other religions be forced to accommodate the most radical people in Islam? Why must we bend over backwards, when Islamists are the aggressors against non-Muslims in every single country they have a presence in? Islam is the oppressor, other religions are merely acting in self defense. It would be great if we could all come together as one, but we are facing constant attack from Islamists and Islam in general.

Self defense is essential, in order to prevent fascist ideologies like radical Islam from being forced on the innocent and unwilling.

Proof, evidence? Gigi gave a video for proof so why can't you?
----

लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 08:21
लिखा द्वारा Player 999, 25.11.2020 at 19:26

What type of bullshit is this? The Middle East has been going into chaos BECAUSE Of the West going into it. After all, I wonder what happened in Iraq and Libya. In fact the reason all these refugees are coming to the west is because of the civil wars like in Syria, which the west has been going at, and has come back to bite them hard. No, Muslims were defending. This in general is just a massive ignorance of Islam.
----
लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 08:37

Where is the source for all this? Majority of this is baseless nonsense, which has nothing to back it up. Otherwise, Every single religion in the world must also be bad, I guess Christianity is the most genocidal religion and is rivaled to nazism because of the mass genocide and murders on native Americans, Africans, Indians and East Asians, forcing Christianity onto the nations, forcing their own language and culture, oh man I can go on. Christianity is not a bad religion, in fact, it's a religion with a lot of good morals that helped determine a moral society for lots of time, and relates a lot to the three brother religions, It's just had radicals that believed in enforcing it on entire peoples. The same goes for Islam. Humans in general cause these issues of genocides and mass murder, and you can't blame the whole people for it. This post is just vicious, and you need to educate yourself on it.
----
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये