Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 14   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 83 users
01.11.2020 - 01:40
I think the dollar rate should be fixed. Because in my country (Turkey) dollar is constantly growing and therefore can not purchase with dollars. Steam has done this. 1 USD: 5 TRY. I think it should be here too.
लदान...
लदान...
01.11.2020 - 11:45
I also cannot recharge, since the government of my country is rubbish and the local money (the real R $), is only devaluing, which makes it impossible for me to recharge.
I had translated the message, but I must have forgotten to copy the translation.
----
"A vida escapa e se vai minuto a minuto e não podem ir ao supermercado comprar a vida. Então lutem para vivê-la, para dar conteúdo a ela." (José Pepe Mujica)
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 11:22
The rate is fixed to the US dollar. Adjusting it to separate currencies would leave the door open for abuse. And steam lets you buy keys that are only able to be used in your country/region so you cant abuse it by buying a lot of cheap games and dumping them into American and European Markets.
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 11:42
Why don´t you live in a non-shithole country?
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 11:49
Bruh, 2018 1 dollar 9 pesos, rn 1 dollar 192 pesos XAXAXAXA

in 2001 it was 1 dollar 1 peso
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 13:19
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 13:36
लिखा द्वारा Philsfromthesoul, 02.11.2020 at 11:42

Why don´t you live in a non-shithole country?

what type of retarded comment is this? this is not a sustainable situation for everyone.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 14:50
लिखा द्वारा MrPhobos, 02.11.2020 at 11:22

The rate is fixed to the US dollar. Adjusting it to separate currencies would leave the door open for abuse. And steam lets you buy keys that are only able to be used in your country/region so you cant abuse it by buying a lot of cheap games and dumping them into American and European Markets.

Yes, I agree that abuses should be avoided, but still, in my opinion, it is bad that it is charged in dollars, at least in this unit value, because people from countries with valued currency (who still receive more) and good Per Capita, have a huge advantage compared to people from under-developed and emerging countries.
----
"A vida escapa e se vai minuto a minuto e não podem ir ao supermercado comprar a vida. Então lutem para vivê-la, para dar conteúdo a ela." (José Pepe Mujica)
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 14:59
And I believe that the dollar rate is unfair, because I live in a country shit, Brazil. My country has a high dollar, we here in Brazil we can't even buy rice and oil! We almost go hungry in this country of shit, and the president is a great plague
लदान...
लदान...
03.11.2020 - 01:35
लिखा द्वारा MrPhobos, 02.11.2020 at 11:22

Steam is like this but cannot be done
लदान...
लदान...
03.11.2020 - 11:05
लिखा द्वारा Pink.Floyd, 02.11.2020 at 14:59

And I believe that the dollar rate is unfair, because I live in a country shit, Brazil. My country has a high dollar, we here in Brazil we can't even buy rice and oil! We almost go hungry in this country of shit, and the president is a great plague

Balsonaro is Based
लदान...
लदान...
07.11.2020 - 08:52
लिखा द्वारा Pink.Floyd, 02.11.2020 at 14:59

Stop voting for retarded presidents
लदान...
लदान...
07.11.2020 - 12:40
लिखा द्वारा sehzade05, 01.11.2020 at 01:40

I think the dollar rate should be fixed. Because in my country (Turkey) dollar is constantly growing and therefore can not purchase with dollars. Steam has done this. 1 USD: 5 TRY. I think it should be here too.

maybe overthrow your government isntead of asking for special discounts?
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
लदान...
लदान...
22.11.2020 - 17:48
लिखा द्वारा j-e-s-u-s, 07.11.2020 at 12:40

लिखा द्वारा sehzade05, 01.11.2020 at 01:40

maybe overthrow your government isntead of asking for special discounts?

It is not discount, it is simply the reduction of money for a certain user.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये