29.09.2020 - 23:31
 nutt
लिखा द्वारा Tokugawa, 29.09.2020 at 21:58

Kanada is klosed to amerikans

I travel back and fourth all the time
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 01:10
This was not a fair debate, the Moderator of the debate was definitely for Biden.
There were numbers of times where Biden did not answer the question and simply ignored it and the moderator did not make him answer the question.
Even Trump said in the debate the he was debating with the Moderator.
Trump was beating Biden so bad that the moderator would cut off Trump all the time.
And only the Sponsors were allowed in the debate and all of them were pro Biden and they booed Trump non stop.
This was all an act to try to make more people vote for Biden.
----
The Few. The Proud. The United States Marines.
Few can be Marines, even fewer can lead them.
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 02:09
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
----

लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 02:45
 Alex
Chris Wallace
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 05:07
Chi឵na is an OK country, just needs to work on hum឵an rights, con឵centration camps, organ harv឵esting, media censorship, lack of free speech, mass surve឵illance, wet markets, lack of democracy, police brutality, not respecting H឵K independence
US is a nice country, just needs to work on equality, racial injustice, police brutality, mental health decline, healthcare without going in crippling debt, higher education without going into crippling debt, raiding countries for oil
----

लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 07:55
Trump kept cutting over and acting like a child
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 08:00
लिखा द्वारा GenCarlsonUSMC, 30.09.2020 at 01:10

This was not a fair debate, the Moderator of the debate was definitely for Biden.
There were numbers of times where Biden did not answer the question and simply ignored it and the moderator did not make him answer the question.
Trump was beating Biden so bad that the moderator would cut off Trump all the time.
And only the Sponsors were allowed in the debate and all of them were pro Biden and they booed Trump non stop.

did you even watch the debate? lmao
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 09:12

What debate were you watching?

The whole thing was a shit show. Trump couldn't even denounce white supremacists and kept arguing with the wrong person while biden was asleep for most of it but then woke up from time to time
Also, it was extremely fair. No noise, no crowd, no clapping, no cheering. Just them two and the mod...just them two talking shite, acting like school children while the USA is facing massive unrest and Covid, while Americans are dying. Both of them haven't got a clue what they're talking about. Just bitching and bickering. Almost like, they are politicians and businesses men instead of leaders...

last night proved is that Trump is like a loud retarded drunk guy who can't shut the fuck up for 5 seconds and that Biden is a tired old man who is far too old for the job and doesn't even want to be there.

"stand back, stand by" towards a miltia that solely supports trump
What the fuck was that all about? for real. Was that a threat to the people of the USA? Well? Anyone want to clarify that, "Stand back, stand by". Damn... Anyone want clarify that? Imagine if that happened in Ireland? asking the IRA to stand back, stand by..
Wtf
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 10:28
लिखा द्वारा nutt, 29.09.2020 at 23:31

लिखा द्वारा Tokugawa, 29.09.2020 at 21:58

Kanada is klosed to amerikans

I travel back and fourth all the time

dont lie
----
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 10:34
The debate was combative rather than informative. But I think that's what Trump and Biden were aiming for. Trump brushed aside any criticism of himself by attacking Biden at every point (which may or may not have been effective, but it shielded Trump from looking bad). Biden also brushed aside any criticism of himself by attacking Trump, though to a lesser degree. Most people who watched the debate were annoyed instead of informed. There should have been more respectable debating from both candidates, although Trump's tactic of being assertive allowed him to brush aside criticism.
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 14:06

i dont get ur point, if someone doesnt answer a question and simply ignores it on a live debate that just looks like someone who wasnt able to answer, how is doing that working on his favor xD.

Also u gotta be outa ur mind if u think trump won, that shit was embarassing, it was like watching a troll on facebook throwing random numbers, info and flaming none stop...
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 15:08
Biden cause trump really made a fool of himself
----
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 15:09
Biden because he saied Inshallah

----
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 23:22
लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 30.09.2020 at 08:00

Of course I did
I would not talk about it unless I did
----
The Few. The Proud. The United States Marines.
Few can be Marines, even fewer can lead them.
लदान...
लदान...
01.10.2020 - 05:31
लिखा द्वारा GenCarlsonUSMC, 30.09.2020 at 23:22

लिखा द्वारा ITSGG1122, 30.09.2020 at 08:00

Of course I did
I would not talk about it unless I did

From what ive experienced from the debate was that Trump was acting like a 12 year old who doesnt know any rules.
लदान...
लदान...
01.10.2020 - 15:52
 Zoe
लिखा द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 30.09.2020 at 09:12

What debate were you watching?

The whole thing was a shit show. Trump couldn't even denounce white supremacists and kept arguing with the wrong person while biden was asleep for most of it but then woke up from time to time
Also, it was extremely fair. No noise, no crowd, no clapping, no cheering. Just them two and the mod...just them two talking shite, acting like school children while the USA is facing massive unrest and Covid, while Americans are dying. Both of them haven't got a clue what they're talking about. Just bitching and bickering. Almost like, they are politicians and businesses men instead of leaders...

last night proved is that Trump is like a loud retarded drunk guy who can't shut the fuck up for 5 seconds and that Biden is a tired old man who is far too old for the job and doesn't even want to be there.

What the fuck was that all about? for real. Was that a threat to the people of the USA? Well? Anyone want to clarify that, "Stand back, stand by". Damn... Anyone want clarify that? Imagine if that happened in Ireland? asking the IRA to stand back, stand by..
Wtf

I don't even get why people would even vote for Trump after that. Either the people that live in the US are morons, or they are just too far down the right wing track to ever see anything wrong with whoever they blindly follow. It's stupid considering 200k people died because of his mismanagement, and yet people would vote for him like nothing ever happened. The fact that he has a good chance of winning this US election despite whatever he does blows my mind. He could probably be a pedophile or a serial killer, but some people would still find a way to justify his ass and vote for him. Some people are really twisted.
----
लदान...
लदान...
01.10.2020 - 16:41
Let me give you some examples of Arg and then compare it with the US.

our las president had a very good 2016, 2017, 2018 and the 2019 was a complete mess. an absolutly mess. In US I think this happend.
2017, 2018, 2019 good years for trump (obviously various mistakes that every president has) but the 2020 was a completly mess.

Here with our new president it's just so bad, but probably people will do some sort of thing to make the next years better. In 2023 people will say "The 2020 was much worst because of the other gov" Since we know how our president right know is.

In the US If Democrats win and make an issue at the beggining people will say "It was much better this years than in 2021" of if they make a very good gov but at the end they mess up, it will happend the same as Trump (only if democrats win).

However, only the destiny will see what happends. maybe win to easy for someone, or just TOO close. Maybe the popular vote wins, but the electoral system will make other win (like in 2016)
we don't know however.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME, TOMORROW I LOG IN AND I SEE 100 QUOTES FOR GOD SAKE. IT'S JUST MY OPINION AND YOU CAN IGNORE IT.
Now go and do something better that talk over politics in a game of conquering countrys.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
लदान...
लदान...
01.10.2020 - 19:55
लिखा द्वारा Zoe, 01.10.2020 at 15:52

I don't even get why people would even vote for Trump after that. Either the people that live in the US are morons, or they are just too far down the right wing track to ever see anything wrong with whoever they blindly follow. It's stupid considering 200k people died because of his mismanagement, and yet people would vote for him like nothing ever happened. The fact that he has a good chance of winning this US election despite whatever he does blows my mind. He could probably be a pedophile or a serial killer, but some people would still find a way to justify his ass and vote for him. Some people are really twisted.

Trump mismanaged the pandemic, I fully agree with you on that. The fact that he doesn't support a mask mandate is also egregious.

But America's per capita death rate (642 per 100k) is actually nearly identical to the British one (621 per 100k). The pandemic could have been handled much better but it wasn't fully Trump's fault. The failure of the CDC to create effective tests at the beginning of the pandemic, the failure of the CDC/government to endorse masks during the beginning of the pandemic (part of this is Trump's fault too) and the failure of Trump to encourage mask wearing/social distancing once mask wearing was endorsed by governmental agencies were all factors. I'm definitely not saying that Trump did a good job on the pandemic. He could have done much better. But it wasn't solely his fault, and place some of the blame at the CDC and the rest of the government for failing so bad in their initial tests and in their absolutely idiotic statements during the beginning of the pandemic that "masks weren't effective".

One big reason that people support Trump is because he is pro-Life. Around a million babies are aborted every year in the US, which is seen as murder to many evangelical Protestants and Catholics (in the Bible life is thought to start at conception). I'm sure you and every other reasonable person would also be pro-Trump if that could save a million lives a year.

There's deep hatred against Democrats on issues such as guns and energy etc. Democrats are seen as anti-gun (which is true, they would happily restrict gun ownership if they could get away with it. Just look at the strict legislation that happens in blue states). They are also seen as anti-coal and anti-fracking, which they admittedly are. This is bad for many energy-dependent states which depend on coal and fracking for jobs.

Trump is also seen as being good for the economy. There were record highs in the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 under Trump's administration than every before. There was also the lower Black, Hispanic, White, Native American, and Asian unemployment in history. Even after the stock market drop in March, the stock market has rebounded to its pre-pandemic level. There is a feeling in the US that Trump's policies will improve the economy, which is admittedly true. US per-capita household income rose to $68,000 in 2019. This is an unprecedentedly high level of income and proves that Trump's economic policies are a boost to the economy. His focus on bringing manufacturing back to the US has also won in industrial counties across the county, which were decimated both by the recession and by the sending of manufacturing overseas in the last 30 years.
लदान...
लदान...
02.10.2020 - 00:39

And....did you know that the moderator and the moderator for the next debate used to work with Biden? Media says he did better but I do not buy it. Biden got every advantage you could get and I still think Trump did better. This is so corrupt it is unbelievable.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
लदान...
लदान...
02.10.2020 - 09:21
 Zoe
लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 01.10.2020 at 19:55

लिखा द्वारा Zoe, 01.10.2020 at 15:52

Trump mismanaged the pandemic, I fully agree with you on that. The fact that he doesn't support a mask mandate is also egregious.

But America's per capita death rate (642 per 100k) is actually nearly identical to the British one (621 per 100k). The pandemic could have been handled much better but it wasn't fully Trump's fault. The failure of the CDC to create effective tests at the beginning of the pandemic, the failure of the CDC/government to endorse masks during the beginning of the pandemic (part of this is Trump's fault too) and the failure of Trump to encourage mask wearing/social distancing once mask wearing was endorsed by governmental agencies were all factors. I'm definitely not saying that Trump did a good job on the pandemic. He could have done much better. But it wasn't solely his fault, and place some of the blame at the CDC and the rest of the government for failing so bad in their initial tests and in their absolutely idiotic statements during the beginning of the pandemic that "masks weren't effective".

One big reason that people support Trump is because he is pro-Life. Around a million babies are aborted every year in the US, which is seen as murder to many evangelical Protestants and Catholics (in the Bible life is thought to start at conception). I'm sure you and every other reasonable person would also be pro-Trump if that could save a million lives a year.

There's deep hatred against Democrats on issues such as guns and energy etc. Democrats are seen as anti-gun (which is true, they would happily restrict gun ownership if they could get away with it. Just look at the strict legislation that happens in blue states). They are also seen as anti-coal and anti-fracking, which they admittedly are. This is bad for many energy-dependent states which depend on coal and fracking for jobs.

Trump is also seen as being good for the economy. There were record highs in the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 under Trump's administration than every before. There was also the lower Black, Hispanic, White, Native American, and Asian unemployment in history. Even after the stock market drop in March, the stock market has rebounded to its pre-pandemic level. There is a feeling in the US that Trump's policies will improve the economy, which is admittedly true. US per-capita household income rose to $68,000 in 2019. This is an unprecedentedly high level of income and proves that Trump's economic policies are a boost to the economy. His focus on bringing manufacturing back to the US has also won in industrial counties across the county, which were decimated both by the recession and by the sending of manufacturing overseas in the last 30 years.

Lol pro life. I myself took 3 abortion pills. So guess I'm a worse person than someone who stabbed and killed 3 innocent people huh? I don't get your logic. America's per capita death rate might be low, but as much as you guys like to chest thump about testing, your test positivity rates are still 25% in some places, Not only that, in the UK deaths have gone down significantly, whereas the US still has hundreds dying each day for some reason.

Not only that, most of those aborted children you are talking about most possibly had down syndrome, families that wouldn't be able to take care of them and a bunch of other problems that would make your country even more hellish before they even reach their teenage years.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.10.2020 - 09:52
लिखा द्वारा Zoe, 02.10.2020 at 09:21

Lol pro life. I myself took 3 abortion pills. So guess I'm a worse person than someone who stabbed and killed 3 innocent people huh? I don't get your logic. America's per capita death rate might be low, but as much as you guys like to chest thump about testing, your test positivity rates are still 25% in some places, Not only that, in the UK deaths have gone down significantly, whereas the US still has hundreds dying each day for some reason.

Not only that, most of those aborted children you are talking about most possibly had down syndrome, families that wouldn't be able to take care of them and a bunch of other problems that would make your country even more hellish before they even reach their teenage years.

Down Syndrome is present in only 1 in 700 babies. Perhaps the rest of the kids (the 99% that did not have birth defects) would have had a harder life than the average kid, but is it not better to be alive than dead? I'm not saying that I'm pro-life or pro-choice necessarily. I'm just explaining the thought process of the religious right.

Was it Plan B? Plan B doesn't count too much as abortion pills, it's just a safeguard in case there happened to have been a zygote (which doesn't occur in 90% of cases). The religious right focuses more on late and mid term fetuses, though they also care about early term as well.
लदान...
लदान...
02.10.2020 - 13:24
Trump couldn't even denounce white supremacists

He has done so many times in the past, but there is a glimmer of truth here. Trump cannot afford to 'denounce white supremacy' coming up to the elections. 'White Supremacy' is merely code for White People. Will he denounce self-interested White People? He can't afford to. He doesn't support Nationalists. He's a Zionist grifter that has spat on every campaign promise, and delivered on every neo-liberal, pro-Israeli initiative. His administration forces foreign nations to accept homosexuality. He gave seven trillion to Wall Street while giving almost nothing to the public. He even promises 500 billion to the 'black community' and calls for employment policies which exclude Whites. He looks terrible and is terrible. He cannot afford to currently denounce the nationalist base he depended upon in 2016. Biden can also ill afford to denounce anti-whites and organisations that riot or sympathise with rioting. Trump pulled him up on this and Biden pathetically tried to wave it off. Neither Biden nor Trump can denounce their dissident active base. They have ZERO INTENTION of listening to or delivering promises to these dissident sections of their politic, but they need them to win.

Also, it was extremely fair.

It really wasn't.

last night proved is that Trump is like a loud retarded drunk guy who can't shut the fuck up for 5 seconds

That was his entire debate strategy and it largely worked. Moderator and Biden want to call Trump a 'racist' for two hours. Trump shat all over that strategy.

This was said off the cuff. Trump was asked to tell people to stand down and he asked for an example. It literally means nothing. Trump's FBI Appointee's harassed, hounded and targeted Proud Boys and put them through years of litigation. Multiple members are serving prison time for defending themselves against Antifa violence on camera. Many were charged with archaic unconstitutional laws which claim they 'intended to cause a riot' which is clearly not true. Trump is not a friend to the 'Proud Boys' and the 'Proud Boys' are morons for giving him unconditional support while his own administration represses their group. Proud Boys aren't a militia. They aren't 'White Supremacists'. They are basic-bitch civic nationalists that are largely made up of libertarians and a few paleocon's who hold pro-Trump rallies that get consistently attacked by Antifa.

What the fuck was that all about? for real. Was that a threat to the people of the USA?

You talk of this group of civic-nationalists as a threat while antifa and blm burn down cities and murder people in the streets. It's honestly baffling.

Anyone want clarify that? Imagine if that happened in Ireland?

Comparing the IRA to the Proud Boys is unbelievably dumb and you know it. The IRA have more in common with Antifa, but at least the IRA had a consistent political motivation and conviction. Antifa is nothing more than a zionist-controlled group of middle class drug addicts helping black criminals burn streets. Why wasn't Biden asked to denounce Antifa or BLM, actual groups and organisations that have conducted a 6 month campaign of violence against America? Are they standing down or standing by? What would be wrong with everyday American's crushing this campaign of violence if the police and government are unwilling to deal with it?

I hate these conversations because any interaction with market liberal progressives always leads to engaging in this fake politic. Neither side of the market liberal argument says anything real. It's designed this way so that actual issues and power structures are never challenged.
लदान...
लदान...
02.10.2020 - 14:19
लिखा द्वारा Tik-Tok, 02.10.2020 at 13:24

Trump couldn't even denounce white supremacists

He has done so many times in the past, but there is a glimmer of truth here. Trump cannot afford to 'denounce white supremacy' coming up to the elections. 'White Supremacy' is merely code for White People. Will he denounce self-interested White People? He can't afford to. He doesn't support Nationalists. He's a Zionist grifter that has spat on every campaign promise, and delivered on every neo-liberal, pro-Israeli initiative. His administration forces foreign nations to accept homosexuality. He gave seven trillion to Wall Street while giving almost nothing to the public. He even promises 500 billion to the 'black community' and calls for employment policies which exclude Whites. He looks terrible and is terrible. He cannot afford to currently denounce the nationalist base he depended upon in 2016. Biden can also ill afford to denounce anti-whites and organisations that riot or sympathise with rioting. Trump pulled him up on this and Biden pathetically tried to wave it off. Neither Biden nor Trump can denounce their dissident active base. They have ZERO INTENTION of listening to or delivering promises to these dissident sections of their politic, but they need them to win.

Also, it was extremely fair.

It really wasn't.

last night proved is that Trump is like a loud retarded drunk guy who can't shut the fuck up for 5 seconds

That was his entire debate strategy and it largely worked. Moderator and Biden want to call Trump a 'racist' for two hours. Trump shat all over that strategy.

This was said off the cuff. Trump was asked to tell people to stand down and he asked for an example. It literally means nothing. Trump's FBI Appointee's harassed, hounded and targeted Proud Boys and put them through years of litigation. Multiple members are serving prison time for defending themselves against Antifa violence on camera. Many were charged with archaic unconstitutional laws which claim they 'intended to cause a riot' which is clearly not true. Trump is not a friend to the 'Proud Boys' and the 'Proud Boys' are morons for giving him unconditional support while his own administration represses their group. Proud Boys aren't a militia. They aren't 'White Supremacists'. They are basic-bitch civic nationalists that are largely made up of libertarians and a few paleocon's who hold pro-Trump rallies that get consistently attacked by Antifa.

What the fuck was that all about? for real. Was that a threat to the people of the USA?

You talk of this group of civic-nationalists as a threat while antifa and blm burn down cities and murder people in the streets. It's honestly baffling.

Anyone want clarify that? Imagine if that happened in Ireland?

Comparing the IRA to the Proud Boys is unbelievably dumb and you know it. The IRA have more in common with Antifa, but at least the IRA had a consistent political motivation and conviction. Antifa is nothing more than a zionist-controlled group of middle class drug addicts helping black criminals burn streets. Why wasn't Biden asked to denounce Antifa or BLM, actual groups and organisations that have conducted a 6 month campaign of violence against America? Are they standing down or standing by? What would be wrong with everyday American's crushing this campaign of violence if the police and government are unwilling to deal with it?

I hate these conversations because any interaction with market liberal progressives always leads to engaging in this fake politic. Neither side of the market liberal argument says anything real. It's designed this way so that actual issues and power structures are never challenged.

Idk how to talk to you. Mainly because you create rants and essays. It's as if you think that whatever trump says its sarcastic and doesn't have any effect on the USA.

Saying to an organisation that is based on protesting with guns, to "Stand back stand by" is very fucked up. If this was any other country Trump and the UN would say "That's unacceptable"

No one won the debate, because the US citizens lost it...
----
लदान...
लदान...
03.10.2020 - 01:35
Ok guys I just read something that could mean unbelievable things if it is true. I leave you to think about it.

Look up the Act of 1871.

This was enacted right after the Civil War when the US was in debt and having problems with European nations in Mexico who sought to take advantage of the weakened state of the US. Before this time the US had "the Constitution for the United States for America." But this act changed that to "the Constitution of the United States of America". This seemly minor change has huge repercussions as this article and video explains.

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/two-us-constitutions

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=46DTUbQ0mmI

Read this and do your own research.

Trump mentioned something in a rally in Missouri I think that he had signed something big for January 1st. Could it be a repeal of 1871? If so, is everything in between null and void?
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
लदान...
लदान...
03.10.2020 - 05:35
लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 03.10.2020 at 01:35

Ok guys I just read something that could mean unbelievable things if it is true. I leave you to think about it.
Look up the Act of 1871.
This was enacted right after the Civil War when the US was in debt and having problems with European nations in Mexico who sought to take advantage of the weakened state of the US. Before this time the US had "the Constitution for the United States for America." But this act changed that to "the Constitution of the United States of America". This seemly minor change has huge repercussions as this article and video explains.
Trump mentioned something in a rally in Missouri I think that he had signed something big for January 1st. Could it be a repeal of 1871? If so, is everything in between null and void?

That stuff seems a bit on the conspiracy theory side lol. England can't do shit, they'd be nuked into a parking lot if they tried to enforce any power over us. The Vatican would get 1 nuke and turn into a parking lot as well. America is not run by some random foreign power, it is run by Americans.
लदान...
लदान...
03.10.2020 - 23:15
लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 03.10.2020 at 05:35

लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 03.10.2020 at 01:35

Look up the Act of 1871.

That stuff seems a bit on the conspiracy theory side lol. England can't do shit, they'd be nuked into a parking lot if they tried to enforce any power over us. The Vatican would get 1 nuke and turn into a parking lot as well. America is not run by some random foreign power, it is run by Americans.

Militarily yes, but financially no. Money equals power. If you can buy your people into office, it does not matter if they have a great military cuz they won't use it on you.
----
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये