मतगणना

Trump or Biden

Trump
Biden
Moving to Canada

संपूर्ण मत: 54
04.10.2020 - 00:15
लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 03.10.2020 at 23:15

Militarily yes, but financially no. Money equals power. If you can buy your people into office, it does not matter if they have a great military cuz they won't use it on you.

America is far richer than britain. We have 8 times the GDP and and 8 times the national wealth as those goofy islanders. We also have a lot more international influence than them. They've basically been our vassals since the Cold War started.
लदान...
लदान...
04.10.2020 - 22:06
लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 04.10.2020 at 00:15

लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 03.10.2020 at 23:15

Militarily yes, but financially no. Money equals power. If you can buy your people into office, it does not matter if they have a great military cuz they won't use it on you.

America is far richer than britain. We have 8 times the GDP and and 8 times the national wealth as those goofy islanders. We also have a lot more international influence than them. They've basically been our vassals since the Cold War started.

Yes, but as this Act may imply, that money is in the hands of private international bankers. As one banker said, "Let me control the money and I care not who makes the laws". The USA can be rich and powerful and still be in someone else's hands, not necessarily another country but an individual or family. The USA may be more like a powerful corporation or company than a nation.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
लदान...
लदान...
05.10.2020 - 05:11
अवतरण:
लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 04.10.2020 at 22:06

Yes, but as this Act may imply, that money is in the hands of private international bankers. As one banker said, "Let me control the money and I care not who makes the laws". The USA can be rich and powerful and still be in someone else's hands, not necessarily another country but an individual or family. The USA may be more like a powerful corporation or company than a nation.

Who are these bankers? What proof do you have that they somehow control a large portion of the US's wealth? Who are their individuals and who are these families?
लदान...
लदान...
06.10.2020 - 01:38
अवतरण:
लिखा द्वारा King_Unleashed, 05.10.2020 at 05:11

लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 04.10.2020 at 22:06

Who are these bankers? What proof do you have that they somehow control a large portion of the US's wealth? Who are their individuals and who are these families?

The family name is Rothschild. They controlled the national central banks in Germany, Austria, France, Italy, and the UK prior to French Revolution. They funded both sides of the World Wars at 30% interest, lending most of it to the allies side. They are a Jewish family which is why Hitler hated all Jews, saying they stabbed Germany in the back during WWI. Their main base is in Switzerland (notice that Switzerland never went to war). They are related to the Rockefeller and Morgan family, which owned multiple monopolies prior to WWI. It was during this time that President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Bank into existence (in the night on Christmas Eve, 1916, so that the Congress would not be there to protest, which did away with the gold standard). Through inflation, they not only control a large portion of the America's wealth but, through loans, mortgages, and debts, now indirectly own almost the whole world through a chain system. With control of the money, they then logically seek to control the governments, which is fairly easy, especially when you also control the media and movie industry to teach what you wish. Almost every major industry that I can think of somehow is connected to them, willingly or unwillingly. They control politics, where it has gotten to the point where they have had two candidates running for president who were both "their guys". Trump managed to get in without their approval and, coupled with the fact that he intends to free America from their grip, explains why the media so obviously hates him.

Here are a couple of links on the Rothschilds to get you started. It will explain the history and tactics used by this family to gain and hold power while escaping unnoticed.

Https://differenthistory.fandom.com/wiki/The_(Jewish)_Rothschild%27s_International_Family_Banking_Conspiracy

https://sarovic.net/jacob_rothschild_is_guilty.htm
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये