Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 13   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 106 users
24.09.2020 - 15:45
Today we were playing against Enigma, Froyer decided to try something out and see what would happen if he attacked half of Kiev's triangular wall with 1 unit and create the wall.

The next turn Kiev was walled by Froyer and we decided to tie the game as we saw it as unfair, after this occurred we decided to test the same thing but on other walls and the result was the same no matter how big the wall was.

It is very similar to Serbwalling so it should be banned.
----

लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 15:46
Agree, this french wall should be banned.
लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 15:48
 Leo
It's just decent etiquette not to do this. Alongside all faggotry related to the opponent's cap in t2 and we won't play people who disagree with this. Don't know why you did this against us in a cw, it left a bad taste for sure and a lot of things to think about.
----

लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 15:58
I have done it in cw. BUT, the only difference is I risk the capitol and don't break the walls. So if the enemy is super noob they will remove their walls and mine will magically be placed there. It's a risk I am willing to make at the cost of not wf'ing the capitol. I think that is legal. But definitely not killing the units and praying your wall forms. That's cheating.
----
लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 16:02
लिखा द्वारा Leo, 24.09.2020 at 15:48

It's just decent etiquette not to do this. Alongside all faggotry related to the opponent's cap in t2 and we won't play people who disagree with this. Don't know why you did this against us in a cw, it left a bad taste for sure and a lot of things to think about.

He actually didn't do it on purpose to be dirty, and that's why he asked to tie the game 5 seconds after the turn started
----

लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 16:12
Naqshbandi...
----
लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 16:52
Remove longer walls it generates many problems like this one....we didn't use to have problems like this in the past and this "french wall" called by you wouldn't be able to happen. Also nowdays 1 wf not enough to 100% wf a city which imo is nonsense... To 100% wf a city you need 2 units which is same as preventing a rewall or serbwall absolutely nonsense.
----
लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 16:52
The wall I did was unfair and dirty, because it's my fault if leo's wall moved, ofc I immediately asked for a tie after seeing kiev was walled lol, I didn't mean to play dirty, I had units left in moldova, didn't want to stack romania or suicide on ukr cities so I did that.
But that's not a serbwall too, if we use this serbwall definition, killing the triangular wall then making a new one, but I didn't kill his units.
That's why we should add it to the banned things on the cw guideline lol, because it's not a serbwall and its dirty.
call it a frenchwall or whatever you want this shit is dirty, and I apologize for doing something dirty even when I tried to play fair xaxaxaxaxa
----
लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 16:57
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 24.09.2020 at 16:52

Remove longer walls it generates many problems like this one....we didn't use to have problems like this in the past and this "french wall" called by you wouldn't be able to happen. Also nowdays 1 wf not enough to 100% wf a city which imo is nonsense... To 100% wf a city you need 2 units which is same as preventing a rewall or serbwall absolutely nonsense.

you forgot to wf all the potential bigwalls bro
----
लदान...
लदान...
24.09.2020 - 19:03
French wall ? More like gay boi french wall
----

लदान...
लदान...
25.09.2020 - 03:19
Frogyer Wall, good name
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
26.09.2020 - 02:22
Ugh... why you have to ruin these awesome moves
----
...још сте ту...
लदान...
लदान...
28.09.2020 - 15:24
Ive seen some walls be done even with 2 or more units wfing xD games just really glitchy and easy to abuse if u know what to do lol
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये