Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 6   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 58 users
17.09.2020 - 12:45
Got 'em Avatar, look:

Totally not similar to Ukraine, it's like both oppositions have same leader hmm

PS: i like how all protesters are 15-25yo unemployed people, the backbone of every nation
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
17.09.2020 - 15:58
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 17.09.2020 at 12:45

PS: i like how all protesters are 15-25yo unemployed people, the backbone of every nation

It's literally the entire country protesting........
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
17.09.2020 - 16:54
Agree with the protestssss

PS:
लदान...
लदान...
18.09.2020 - 12:51
लिखा द्वारा clovis1122, 17.09.2020 at 16:54

PS:
ufRLYllmwUE

That video doesn't show Polonization of Belarus during Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth where people were being converted to catholics and their language to latin script, and the subsequent returning to christianity and cyrilic alphabet when Russian Empire conquered Poland, they were flogged into using cyrilic. Google it

Though i agree the country should be independent, especially so because it have normal diplomacy with Russia, probably the only normal country in the region, so they deserve independence and freedom of choice. I just fear protesters doesnt win like in Ukraine 2014 or Serbia 2000 and install pro-western government, which is automatically anti-religion, anti-people and anti-russian.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
18.09.2020 - 15:25
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 18.09.2020 at 12:51

लिखा द्वारा clovis1122, 17.09.2020 at 16:54

PS:
ufRLYllmwUE

That video doesn't show Polonization of Belarus during Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth where people were being converted to catholics and their language to latin script, and the subsequent returning to christianity and cyrilic alphabet when Russian Empire conquered Poland, they were flogged into using cyrilic. Google it

Though i agree the country should be independent, especially so because it have normal diplomacy with Russia, probably the only normal country in the region, so they deserve independence and freedom of choice. I just fear protesters doesnt win like in Ukraine 2014 or Serbia 2000 and install pro-western government, which is automatically anti-religion, anti-people and anti-russian.

"just fear protesters doesnt win like in Ukraine 2014 or Serbia 2000 and install pro-western government, which is automatically anti-religion, anti-people and anti-russian."

Well. Kinda a domino effect when Russia plants pro separatists in a region of a country and then wins crimea with a vote over 90%

Mainly just anti Russian, not anti religion or people
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
30.01.2021 - 05:18
लिखा द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 18.09.2020 at 15:25

Well. Kinda a domino effect when Russia plants pro separatists in a region of a country and then wins crimea with a vote over 90%

Mainly just anti Russian, not anti religion or people

I love how Ukraine wants to preserve bolshevik borders while banning communists and attacking their most productive regions.

Why would you build a just nation when you can pursue interest of your cabal and bully your countrymen you hate
----
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये