Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 16   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 71 users
14.09.2020 - 17:39
Roleplay should go back to 100% multiplier instead of 25%. I think a lot of the player base used to play roleplay and ever since years ago when mods started cracking down on Roleplay for SP it caused players to leave because now there's no incentive to play RP for SP.

If SP farming is such a problem we could always just make upgrades more expensive. There could definitely be other alternatives. I think this is a quick solution to helping keep players around for longer.
----
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 17:43
YES MAKE RP GREAT AGAIN !!
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 17:55
 nutt
Uh
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 20:08
Rp maps even at 25% have super gay sp HOW ABOUT NO
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 20:09
What sp farming u meme
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 20:11
I don't believe it should be at 100% I think we should stick to our guidelines that state maps SP multiplier will be changed to allign with the amount that's given on the World Map. The problem was that we had a lot of bias back then and that bias needs to be fixed by going threw these maps and changing it accordingly.
----
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 20:23
लिखा द्वारा Alois, 14.09.2020 at 20:11

I don't believe it should be at 100% I think we should stick to our guidelines that state maps SP multiplier will be changed to allign with the amount that's given on the World Map. The problem was that we had a lot of bias back then and that bias needs to be fixed by going threw these maps and changing it accordingly.

Agreed very biased moderators, although SP doesn't have any value. So farming SP does nothing other than allowing you to buy all upgrades within 2 months instead of just 1 month of grinding. After rank 9 it's useless. And most people leave before rank 5 anyway. So might as well allow people to get full upgrades quicker to see if they stick around if they do end up getting full upgrades.
----
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 20:35
लिखा द्वारा PleaseMe, 14.09.2020 at 20:23

लिखा द्वारा Alois, 14.09.2020 at 20:11

Agreed very biased moderators, although SP doesn't have any value. So farming SP does nothing other than allowing you to buy all upgrades within 2 months instead of just 1 month of grinding. After rank 9 it's useless. And most people leave before rank 5 anyway. So might as well allow people to get full upgrades quicker to see if they stick around if they do end up getting full upgrades.

Yep. It's actually fairly easy to do these calculations to get it to the right amount of SP it's suppose to be getting as well. You just need to be decent and math and know the numbers that are going in.
----
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 21:11
There is a project I'm trying to bring to life here in AtWar where we'll host roleplay events weekly having "Gamemasters" to judge decisions and roleplayers, giving them bonuses in SP, etc. Everything is already approved by Dave and Sid and I want to make this a big surprise so I won't give more details. Maybe next year y'all will hear about it.
लदान...
लदान...
14.09.2020 - 23:18
Rp players were a fundamental part of the player base which has all but disappeared, probably for this reason alone. Previous management didnt even realise this cross segment of the community even existed or understood what rp even is, as annoying as rp players to are to anyone who plays skill based games here, they undoubtedly boosted the activity in the lobby.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
लदान...
लदान...
16.09.2020 - 07:27
Not at all, as someone who played the shit out of RP I can tell you this; That scene has changed dramatically, back in 2013/14 it was a stand alone map that you had 3 initial picks on so you had to prioritize your money early game and pick the right spots so you could expand before all hell let loose after turn 4. I'm not saying it was as skillful as duels and all that but there use to be a lot of skill required to play those matches and the SP that you earned from it might have been too high but you definitely earned it. What RP has become now is entirely different, it's a scenario meaning you get 50k funds and full control over your country from turn 1 with drastically higher incomes and reinforcements from back in the day, the skill gap is entirely gone and therefore those maps need to be nerfed and to counter that we should also push to make less cancerous RP maps, I know I'm being bit of a hypocrite in saying that since all the cancer maps you see now are clones of clones that all stemmed back to the Map I made from cloning adogs. So yeah maybe promote better maps to be played than to boost those maps that need to be nerfed.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
16.09.2020 - 15:51
लिखा द्वारा PleaseMe, 14.09.2020 at 17:39

Roleplay should go back to 100% multiplier instead of 25%. I think a lot of the player base used to play roleplay and ever since years ago when mods started cracking down on Roleplay for SP it caused players to leave because now there's no incentive to play RP for SP.

If SP farming is such a problem we could always just make upgrades more expensive. There could definitely be other alternatives. I think this is a quick solution to helping keep players around for longer.

not 100% cause that would be aids but maybe like 33-40%
लदान...
लदान...
28.09.2020 - 03:17
लिखा द्वारा PleaseMe, 14.09.2020 at 17:39

Ranks are for showing ability an roleplay does not require ability if a roleplayer is able to rank up easily they lose the sense.
For example in 2017 an rank 7 was a good player now after all the roleplay a rank 7 is considered trash
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
लदान...
लदान...
28.09.2020 - 03:26
In my opinion roleplay games should not give sp.
I was playing all 2019 in roleplay and it damaged my learning. In fact i was better playing at rank 6 in 2018 than at rank 8 in 2019.
I have been the last months of 2019 and 2020 fixing my mistake and i still have the trauma of waiting to turn 4 for war in my head
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
लदान...
लदान...
28.09.2020 - 09:31
It's fine as it is, sp multipliers are based on the reinf/income and increasing the multiplier will just bring people into roleplays that want to farm sp and will rogue. Roleplay should have a 0% sp multiplier so that people actually do roleplay rather than attack each other for sp, in my opinion.
लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 05:45
लिखा द्वारा The_Empirezz, 28.09.2020 at 09:31

It's fine as it is, sp multipliers are based on the reinf/income and increasing the multiplier will just bring people into roleplays that want to farm sp and will rogue. Roleplay should have a 0% sp multiplier so that people actually do roleplay rather than attack each other for sp, in my opinion.

you guys are all missing the point. RP with high SP multiplier made people want to play the game. Removing it made people quit. What's more important? Removing SP, or keeping valuable players in the community?
----
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये