Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 35   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 105 users
02.09.2020 - 06:46
What a season it was...no where close to last one but still good enough if we ignore a thing or you... sadly the war turney didn't manage to sink with the season ending that would make it even more epic.

Congrats to all who participated and played till the last day.... especially those clans with the low elo. Many make fun of them but without them season wouldn't be same fun. Congrats to Hellenism for most cws played. Congrats to my clan for winning 1st position in the battlefield and congrats to Brutal slayer for winning the dueling season.

Those last 2 sentences don't make much sense if you check nor of my clan or brutal finished 1st but will try to explain why I putted it like this.

Let's get the simple things up lion just farmed his clanmates last hours of season to pass from 4th to first so pretty simple explanation there.

As for clan there was a clear camping with cynical doing 77 CWS in total while my clan alone did like 25 in the last 2 days only....huge numbers activity was there noone can deny that when someone manages to play in 2 days 1/3 of the games you did in 90 days...lets not compare the activity of clans squads because it gets even worse... cynical activity of original clan was so huge that the members who wanted to cw but weren't allowed made a new clan. We are used to those things but something should be done as fast as possible.

Also it's a disgrace that if we look closer the person's related to those dirty things are actually members of Atwar staff. It's just pure disgrace that people like croat got demoted for being "toxic" while this is way more severe than insulting someone in the heat of fight. Pure disgrace.

Once again congrats to all who participated.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 07:11
 Leo
Agreed. The real winners of last season were without doubt Ship, congrats to you.
----

लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 07:23
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 02.09.2020 at 06:46

It's just pure disgrace that people like croat got demoted for being "toxic"

Here you probably mean demoted from the supporter team, and not from the mod team - I was in shock for a moment .
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 07:29
लिखा द्वारा clovis1122, 02.09.2020 at 07:23

Here you probably mean demoted from the supporter team, and not from the mod team - I was in shock for a moment .

Yes because the people I refer too are supporters/implementators

----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 07:39
I think it would be wise to finally implement a system thzt increase activity, not reduce it because camping became a thing
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 07:44
लिखा द्वारा Kaska, 02.09.2020 at 07:39

I think it would be wise to finally implement a system thzt increase activity, not reduce it because camping became a thing

System is fine the people are shitheads my friend.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 08:24
 Leo
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 02.09.2020 at 07:44

What the system should do is determine the best clan in that season. Right now all the system does is show who tryharded the most to manage their elo and skip their games, which isn't a skill.. Soon people will get to a high elo, camp, leave their clean then comeback when the season ended to say "i wOn ThE tRoPhy BrO"
----

लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 08:31
लिखा द्वारा Leo, 02.09.2020 at 08:24

What the system should do is determine the best clan in that season. Right now all the system does is show who tryharded the most to manage their elo and skip their games, which isn't a skill.. Soon people will get to a high elo, camp, leave their clean then comeback when the season ended to say "i wOn ThE tRoPhy BrO"

The only system that can judge this is the human brain. But who will we really trust to be the judge when the staff itself is the one who does those dirty things?
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 08:32
 Dave (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा clovis1122, 02.09.2020 at 07:23

Croat resigned from the supporters team. He was never demoted.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 08:35
Welp cyn was dead last month.
I didnt want to play cws for the last 2 months except for the war (was easy win but croat didnt finish it zzz), and last month I started to play more again, but scenarios not cws cuz I find them funnier, scens players are stronger and less toxic than comp one (I was dueling when I was bored or waiting for a scenario to be hosted).
I didnt force anyone to not cw xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa, they didnt want to cw together cuz they were scared to lose elo , and nobody was calling lulu or I to cw with so no cws.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 08:40
I think we should

1. Only authorize the coalitions that played a certain number of clan wars within the first month to compete

Farm a clan that is filled with non prem low ranks last 2 days is unacceptable

(for ex : first month only the 10 first clans can participe in the month 2, at the end of month 3 only the clans with x elo/points can compete for the 5 first place etc, last week being only for the 1-5 clans to play against each other

(the other clans can still play but fight for the place 15 to 10 for example)

2. Implement an elo decay when you don't play a single game within a week

3. Change the elo system by a point system

4. PC rewards instead of only trophies
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 08:45
Comp scene is dead anyway, all good players left, the players average skills decreased, I have to play random strat and random expansions to have a good duel, and players are too much toxic, just let it die guys and play scenarios if u can play 25 cws in a week u can play 2/3 hours scenario or maybe ur micro sucks too much and cant play them xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 09:07
How people got no shame to come and comment here their lies...

I was also asking at global to finish this season properly with a best out of 3 or 5 but you went on to ignore my requests....

Don't waste your lies here froyer I don't think anyone believes anything you say....if they do they are either stupid or like to believe in fairy tales
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 13:20
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 02.09.2020 at 09:07

How people got no shame to come and comment here their lies...

I was also asking at global to finish this season properly with a best out of 3 or 5 but you went on to ignore my requests....

Don't waste your lies here froyer I don't think anyone believes anything you say....if they do they are either stupid or like to believe in fairy tales

where did I lie ? I said I didnt want to cw and nobody wanted to call lulu or I to cw with them and they were scared to play without us lol (all other players left or inactive)
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 16:32
 Lelouch. (मध्यस्थ)

Cynical played Ship of Theseus multiple times throughout the course of last season (check Cynical's game history) and won the great majority of those games. It doesn't make sense to me that you give more value or importance to games played during the end of a season than to those played during the beginning or middle of it. To me it makes no difference. For a clan to get to a high elo in the first place, it needs to win a ton of games. It shouldn't matter when these games are played, whether if it's at the beginning or at the end of a season. It's not like Cynical started the season with high elo. It got there through hard work, work that apparently was worthy of a trophy when compared to that of other clans. The same goes to Mirage. That clan had a lot of success last season as well. To discredit all that simply because they weren't active throughout the end of the season is unfair, and maybe even biased.

The only problem that I see with the system is that there is no way of controlling which clan plays who in a fair manner, which allows for farming. Farming is the real problem with the system, not camping.

To give you a statistic, Cynical had a 2:1 win/lose ratio against Ship of Theseus last season. That means we beat them twice as much as they beat us.
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 17:02
लिखा द्वारा Lelouch., 02.09.2020 at 16:32

Cynical played Ship of Theasus multiple times throughout the course of last season (check Cynical's game history) and won the great majority of those games. It doesn't make sense to me that you give more value or importance to games played during the end of a season than to those played during the beginning or middle of it. To me it makes no difference. For a clan to get to a high elo in the first place, it needs to win a ton of games. It shouldn't matter when these games are played, whether if it's at the beginning or at the end of a season. It's not like Cynical started the season with high elo. It got there through hard work, work that apparently was worthy of a trophy when compared to that of other clans. The same goes to Mirage. That clan had a lot of success last season as well. To discredit all that simply because they weren't active throughout the end of the season is unfair, and maybe even biased.

The only problem that I see with the system is that there is no way of controlling which clan plays who in a fair manner, which allows for farming. Farming is the real problem with the system, not camping.

Camping is shitty. Nothing you can do about it until elo decay implemented. Which I don't think is in the process of being a thing. Also, most clans mess around in the early seasons of clan wars. Clans let low ranks play. And people try out new things. So yes I think that plays a big roll because you might have been farming low rank players early in the season to win some elo. So now later in the season when people start trying is when you start camping that's pretty lame. It could be prevented though if the top 4 clans played each other in a bracket. That way you could camp, but now you still gotta play the finals in order to win a trophy. Separating the camping clan from the ones who actually deserve the trophy.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 17:34
 Lelouch. (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा PleaseMe, 02.09.2020 at 17:02

लिखा द्वारा Lelouch., 02.09.2020 at 16:32

Cynical played Ship of Theasus multiple times throughout the course of last season (check Cynical's game history) and won the great majority of those games. It doesn't make sense to me that you give more value or importance to games played during the end of a season than to those played during the beginning or middle of it. To me it makes no difference. For a clan to get to a high elo in the first place, it needs to win a ton of games. It shouldn't matter when these games are played, whether if it's at the beginning or at the end of a season. It's not like Cynical started the season with high elo. It got there through hard work, work that apparently was worthy of a trophy when compared to that of other clans. The same goes to Mirage. That clan had a lot of success last season as well. To discredit all that simply because they weren't active throughout the end of the season is unfair, and maybe even biased.

Camping is shitty. Nothing you can do about it until elo decay implemented. Which I don't think is in the process of being a thing. Also, most clans mess around in the early seasons of clan wars. Clans let low ranks play. And people try out new things. So yes I think that plays a big roll because you might have been farming low rank players early in the season to win some elo. So now later in the season when people start trying is when you start camping that's pretty lame. It could be prevented though if the top 4 clans played each other in a bracket. That way you could camp, but now you still gotta play the finals in order to win a trophy. Separating the camping clan from the ones who actually deserve the trophy.

That might be the case sometimes. But that wasn't our case. Just look at our clan game history and see who we played. We played almost everyone who was active throughout the course of the season, multiple times over. Most of the games were played for the War, which was highly competitive. So you can't make the argument that we just farmed our way to the top before camping when people weren't really trying to win.

Besides, lets say for a general case that clans didn't try for the first month of the season. How would that be our fault? Now suddenly our wins would only matter if our opponents were trying. That's completely out of our control. Are you saying the season is actually only 2 weeks long instead of 3 months? Does that mean that clans should only play on the last days of season when people are actually trying, because only then, according to you, the wins will be deemed as legitimate, and their whole performance prior to that is insignificant?

You're right, you could avoid this situation by having a "final 4 bracket" at the end of the season. And in our case, we would play, because we need to in order to win. But, that won't eliminate camping. People are still gonna camp for the top 4 spots. Clans who want to win are only gonna play out of necessity. And this has been the case countless times throughout the game's history. It's how the system works, and until that's changed, it will continue to be that way.
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 17:46
Lelouch arguments are right if all thought with his way but luckily we aren't. Armageddon could camp for 3rd place but didn't. We could camp for second but didn't. Mk could camp for second but didn't. It's up to the people...noone can devalue your medal but only those who spectated the final 5 CWS of the season because they so something that rarely happens but in reality it should be the norm. The saw people playing and exchanging places from cw to cw. Imagine if you and Mirage participated in this scramble it would be so good and enjoyable for others too. My clans regrets it didn't record 5 last CWs it would make great content for this game something that rarely is possible.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 17:55
 Lelouch. (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 02.09.2020 at 17:46

It's up to the people...noone can devalue your medal but only those who spectated the final 5 CWS of the season because they so something that rarely happens but in reality it should be the norm.

Both things are the norm. In almost every season, you have a big showdown on the last day, and you have one or two clans who camp for first. Many clans are guilty of doing this in the past. In my opinion, it's how the system encourages you to play the game. To blame it all on the players is unfair. They are just trying to win with that system. It's a competition; people do anything to win. I don't have a problem with having a final 4 bracket or something like that in order to mitigate this.
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 17:57
लिखा द्वारा Lelouch., 02.09.2020 at 17:55

It's up to the people...noone can devalue your medal but only those who spectated the final 5 CWS of the season because they so something that rarely happens but in reality it should be the norm.

Both things are the norm. In almost every season, you have a big showdown on the last day, and you have one or two clans who camp for first. Many clans are guilty of doing this in the past. In my opinion, it's how the system encourages you to play the game. To blame it all on the players is unfair. They are just trying to win with that system. It's a competition; people do anything to win. I don't have a problem with having a final 4 bracket or something like that in order to mitigate this.

You are wrong my friend... this mentallity is wrong you are telling me I do it because system isn't forcing me to not do it. If we reach to the point that we need a rule for basic things like this we are doomed to fail. Stop blaming system it's this system that can be very unpredictable and exciting if people actually play and not stand there.
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 18:02
 Lelouch. (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 02.09.2020 at 17:57

You are wrong my friend... this mentallity is wrong you are telling me I do it because system isn't forcing me to not do it. If we reach to the point that we need a rule for basic things like this we are doomed to fail. Stop blaming system it's this system that can be very unpredictable and exciting if people actually play and not stand there.

Dude, clearly it's the system. If there was a final 4 bracket, we wouldn't camp.
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 18:20
लिखा द्वारा Kaska, 02.09.2020 at 08:40

Farm a clan that is filled with non prem low ranks last 2 days is unacceptable

Hey! why not? Everyone has the right to have a cw. if last 2 days of cw someone can't cw because of it's level of skill we are going downhill in atwar.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 20:06
 Witch-Doctor (मध्यस्थ)
We just got burned out. I guess recklessly playing nonstop takes its toll eventually
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 21:16
Same argument every season just different words :shrug: Staff is working on it, its not easy trying to get a crappy game successful updates.
----
लदान...
लदान...
03.09.2020 - 01:29
लिखा द्वारा Lelouch., 02.09.2020 at 18:02

Dude, clearly it's the system. If there was a final 4 bracket, we wouldn't camp.

It's not the system my friend it's the people who fails the system. System is simple who ever has high elo wins but the system never say anything about camping it's all of us despite them who really try to play for fun, unlike you who corrupts the system first and then try to blame it. It's not only about your clan same goes for MK and others who likes to camp for first position and comes up with lame excuses at the end, so stop blaming system thanks.
लदान...
लदान...
03.09.2020 - 02:47
 Alex
Dont hate the player, hate the game
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
लदान...
लदान...
03.09.2020 - 03:10
Here we are again

I haven't changed my stance on this since my previous post

लिखा द्वारा LukeTan, 24.05.2020 at 00:06

Why all this crying about camping/stacking

Just play

What does winning season do for you anyway?
----

लदान...
लदान...
03.09.2020 - 11:32
लिखा द्वारा Alois, 02.09.2020 at 21:16

Same argument every season just different words :shrug: Staff is working on it, its not easy trying to get a crappy game successful updates.

You mean by that, the staff is working on making it worse right?

Because banning every active player doesn't really contribute to making this game 'succesful'

OT: This shit happends every season, why y'all surprised?
----

लिखा द्वारा Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
लदान...
लदान...
03.09.2020 - 13:07
 Lelouch. (मध्यस्थ)
लिखा द्वारा Ivan., 03.09.2020 at 01:29

लिखा द्वारा Lelouch., 02.09.2020 at 18:02

It's not the system my friend it's the people who fails the system. System is simple who ever has high elo wins but the system never say anything about camping it's all of us despite them who really try to play for fun, unlike you who corrupts the system first and then try to blame it. It's not only about your clan same goes for MK and others who likes to camp for first position and comes up with lame excuses at the end, so stop blaming system thanks.

If the system prevented camping, no one would camp. I'm not corrupting anything. I just like playing to win. Don't hate the player, hate the game, as Alex said.
लदान...
लदान...
03.09.2020 - 15:56
लिखा द्वारा Kaska, 02.09.2020 at 08:40

----

लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये