Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 35   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 105 users

मूल प्रति

द्वारा JUGERS2, 02.09.2020 - 06:46
What a season it was...no where close to last one but still good enough if we ignore a thing or you... sadly the war turney didn't manage to sink with the season ending that would make it even more epic.

Congrats to all who participated and played till the last day.... especially those clans with the low elo. Many make fun of them but without them season wouldn't be same fun. Congrats to Hellenism for most cws played. Congrats to my clan for winning 1st position in the battlefield and congrats to Brutal slayer for winning the dueling season.

Those last 2 sentences don't make much sense if you check nor of my clan or brutal finished 1st but will try to explain why I putted it like this.

Let's get the simple things up lion just farmed his clanmates last hours of season to pass from 4th to first so pretty simple explanation there.

As for clan there was a clear camping with cynical doing 77 CWS in total while my clan alone did like 25 in the last 2 days only....huge numbers activity was there noone can deny that when someone manages to play in 2 days 1/3 of the games you did in 90 days...lets not compare the activity of clans squads because it gets even worse... cynical activity of original clan was so huge that the members who wanted to cw but weren't allowed made a new clan. We are used to those things but something should be done as fast as possible.

Also it's a disgrace that if we look closer the person's related to those dirty things are actually members of Atwar staff. It's just pure disgrace that people like croat got demoted for being "toxic" while this is way more severe than insulting someone in the heat of fight. Pure disgrace.

Once again congrats to all who participated.
04.09.2020 - 21:44
Mirage got bored and burnt, no clan would play us without their stacked team when we just wanted to play games and chill, which eventually left us with no choice but to stop playing out of boredom. Hellenshitism refused to play us at all and epic would dodge until best players 3 stacked.

Cynical was the best competition and undoubtedly deserved to win the season, kinda funny mirage managed to grab 3rd place only 2 elo or so under ship and a few above mk.

no point in making a cry thread, comp sweat scene died in late june/early july, which led to massive degradation in skill and variety, leaving cynicals 2v2 team to probably be unbeatable regardless lmao

Most clans strong players went inactive anyways
WD
Sphinx
Huarck
ghostface
beserok
lao
acqui
nic
eagles8539
*chess
CC
Viva
GROM
Steve

prolly a whole lot more I forgot about, but point stands, mfs aint playing like they used to...like look at the duel season for christ sake lmaoooo

so just

relax
लदान...
लदान...
09.09.2020 - 18:51
 temp
This aged well, Cynical has done more cws than SoT
----

लदान...
लदान...
10.09.2020 - 04:49
 Alex
लिखा द्वारा temp, 09.09.2020 at 18:51

This aged well, Cynical has done more cws than SoT

100% win rate tho
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
लदान...
लदान...
23.09.2020 - 09:13
جميل
लदान...
लदान...
17.10.2020 - 21:37
लिखा द्वारा Lelouch., 03.09.2020 at 13:07

If the system prevented camping, no one would camp. I'm not corrupting anything. I just like playing to win. Don't hate the player, hate the game, as Alex said.

only little boys say that. men have integrity.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये