Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 11   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 74 users
31.08.2020 - 21:01
Seriously. I just got my ass handed to me by an alt and a R8 teaming together in the beginner's room. if R8 can play there what's the point in having it? Can't we just go back to when we could set the level range of our games when we create it? I know it's a premium thing and all, but that seems kind of a dumb thing to put behind a pay wall, considering the main paywall attraction is the map editor.
लदान...
लदान...
31.08.2020 - 21:09
 Alex
Imagine thinking the main attraction of premium is the map editor and not the general upgrades
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
लदान...
लदान...
01.09.2020 - 08:45
लिखा द्वारा Phil Coulson, 31.08.2020 at 21:01

Seriously. I just got my ass handed to me by an alt and a R8 teaming together in the beginner's room. if R8 can play there what's the point in having it? Can't we just go back to when we could set the level range of our games when we create it? I know it's a premium thing and all, but that seems kind of a dumb thing to put behind a pay wall, considering the main paywall attraction is the map editor.

I support the removal of the beginner lobby for this reason and for earlier player integration within the main community. Rank means nothing anymore in terms of ability, with so many alt accounts its pointless segregating the community based on rank, as it no way truly reflects even as a guide to a players skill level. A skilled r6 would probably beat a world 50k r12 farmer for instance. Or a rank 2 with a cumulative SP of 500k over multiple low level accounts would beat a r3 who has a genuine sp count of 5k. Removing the beginner's room doesnt fix that but at least allows more skilled players to play games at their own skill level. Allowing all players set there own rank limits instead of a segregated community will help to solve the problem.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
लदान...
लदान...
01.09.2020 - 09:04

A rank 8? Am I the only one that didn't know that rank 8 couldn't enter the beginner's games?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
01.09.2020 - 09:21
लिखा द्वारा RaulPB, 01.09.2020 at 09:04

A rank 8? Am I the only one that didn't know that rank 8 couldn't enter the beginner's games?

They can and always have even in silverlight, been able to bypass the room restriction if there is no rank restrictions, by accessing through the game link instead of navigating the lobby.
edit:- that doesn't mean you can go farming noobs
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
लदान...
लदान...
01.09.2020 - 15:13
लिखा द्वारा Sun Tsu, 01.09.2020 at 09:21

They can and always have even in silverlight, been able to bypass the room restriction if there is no rank restrictions, by accessing through the game link instead of navigating the lobby.
edit:- that doesn't mean you can go farming noobs

Time to farm some n- huh? Oh right, "the rules", nvm, I didn't say anything

Anyway, delete beginners' already. It makes no sense having it.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
05.10.2020 - 20:09
Agreed, remvoe it
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
06.10.2020 - 07:51

Seriously. I just got my ass handed to me by an alt and a R8 teaming together in the beginner's room.

I'm 1 month late to reply to this, but this violates rule 1.6

1.6 The beginner's lobby is for players ranked 0-6 only. High ranks found in this lobby will be kicked with possible further repercussions.

Report the r8 to any mod using /report and we will deal with it
----

लदान...
लदान...
01.11.2020 - 09:12
In this regard, I agree that the beginners tab is maintained, as it would be frustrating for a beginner to actually face skilled players.
However, I defend that, in some way, they prevent the entry of high level players in this tab through the link, leaving only as a spectator.
----
"A vida escapa e se vai minuto a minuto e não podem ir ao supermercado comprar a vida. Então lutem para vivê-la, para dar conteúdo a ela." (José Pepe Mujica)
लदान...
लदान...
02.11.2020 - 10:48
This is an issue I discussed years ago, however the owner at the time basically wrote it off as a necessary loophole.
Personally, I still think the loophole should be patched so people can't join beginner games rather than removing the lobby entirely. But like Luketan said, report to a mod and we'll try to handle it
लदान...
लदान...
04.12.2020 - 21:40
Well, there's no way to prevent alt accounts, since they are almost identical to low ranks. So, the problem is that low ranks can't use the main lobby ( since they will be kicked from most games, especially ones like ww1 ) and they can't enjoy the beginners lobby because of alts.

Really the only solution I can see is looking at why alts are created, and, in general, that is because there isn't enough to attract them to main lobby games for whatever reason. I feel usually that lack of attraction is due to a lack of games that interest them in the main lobby, but finding an economical solution to that may be difficult and is really beyond the scope of what I want to say. I do feel we are on the right track with letting non-prems create one scenario daily.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये