Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 12   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 97 users

मतगणना

Should Troublemakers Who Receive Temporary Bans Also Lose Rank?

Yes
No
Undecided

संपूर्ण मत: 38
23.08.2020 - 20:17
I think about troublemakers like Sean who brings in an army of alts to a team game, playing both sides, in order to rig the game. He gets 2 day bans, 1 week bans, but none of that seems to discourage him. Perhaps At War should do discipline a little more "military style", and actually take rank and SP/upgrades away, requiring the player to earn it all back. Perhaps then the punishment would be serious enough to deter troublemakers?
लदान...
लदान...
23.08.2020 - 21:12
Idk who cares about losing rank. if he does that many times just permaban
लदान...
लदान...
24.08.2020 - 22:48
No-no
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.08.2020 - 02:16
No, mutes and bans do the trick just fine.
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.08.2020 - 17:12
I think I got reset a rank before years ago then didn't come on for months and forgot. Maybe it didn't happen, I idk, if its possible can the mods or admins see?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
26.08.2020 - 06:42
Then the only way to lower your rank would be to disobey the rules. Believe it or not some players want their SP reduced, I revert back to Hormogita in 2015, when a mod lowered his SP as a request because he preferred to look like a rank 9, however many players objected as this would be unknown to any players not aware of his 'true rank'. So the idea is fundamentally flawed for that reason alone.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
लदान...
लदान...
26.08.2020 - 20:17
Start out with making tunder3 at least a rank 2 and i'm all for it
----
Zatara , he who ranked up 8 times in 1 day
लदान...
लदान...
27.08.2020 - 01:30
 Sid (प्रशासन)
Sun Tsu hit it on the head as usual. Would be an ok idea if not for the rank smurfing.
लदान...
लदान...
27.08.2020 - 02:30
Instead of decreasing the rank you could put an extra information in the profile which would be the number of bans received, then when creating a game give the possibility to inhibit access to those who have more than a number of bans
लदान...
लदान...
28.08.2020 - 05:26
लिखा द्वारा Eridans, 27.08.2020 at 02:30

Instead of decreasing the rank you could put an extra information in the profile which would be the number of bans received, then when creating a game give the possibility to inhibit access to those who have more than a number of bans

Is publicly vilifiing the player really a good way to do business? The objective of moderation in game being: To stop the problem from happening, yet to also keep players and hopefully rehabilitate the player so that they know not to do it again. Publicly shaming players in my opinion wouldn't be the most user friendly way of dealing with problem players. Each case warrants its own level of punishment or ban so a 3 strikes and out policy wouldn't work either.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
लदान...
लदान...
28.08.2020 - 09:22
लिखा द्वारा Sun Tsu, 28.08.2020 at 05:26

लिखा द्वारा Eridans, 27.08.2020 at 02:30

Is publicly vilifiing the player really a good way to do business? The objective of moderation in game being: To stop the problem from happening, yet to also keep players and hopefully rehabilitate the player so that they know not to do it again. Publicly shaming players in my opinion wouldn't be the most user friendly way of dealing with problem players. Each case warrants its own level of punishment or ban so a 3 strikes and out policy wouldn't work either.

in this post we are dealing with someone who is a repeat offender, who does not care about punishments, so much he continues to cheat and ruin the game of others, not someone who makes mistakes 1 or 2 times but then changes direction.

Mine is an idea that could also be wrong or maybe it could be implemented differently, for example not all bans are marked in a visible way, but only the most serious ones or in case of relapse or after a certain time the number decreases automatically up to always zero if it receives no more.

moreover, it does not necessarily have to be visible on the profile to everyone, but only to the interested player, the game simply prevents you from entering games if it has a number of bans higher than that decided, but the only one who would notice this is the interested player

Then clearly if the thing is marked but not visible to the players but visible to the moderators who in the event of a repeat offense increase the penalty up to the ban for life then in my opinion it would be fine the same
लदान...
लदान...
02.09.2020 - 13:01
Hell no
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये