Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 10   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 86 users
05.07.2020 - 04:22
Hello,

I wanted to let my fellow armchair generals know that I will going back into hibernation. Now that I'm back to work in the post-corona era (at least in Israel), and with another child on the way soon, I find it difficult to play, let alone log on for more than a quick afk lobby spectator session. I have played this game for many years, and I'm happy to say that 2020 was *finally* the year I decided to get involved with competitive play. I was not disappointed, and I know now that it's an entirely different beast. Kudos to those who mastered it.

I may not be the best by any means (I'm quite horrible), however, I would like to give a special shoutout to Paki/Zappa of Tigers and the team over at Excelsis for allowing me to participate in the fun, even when it was totally advisable to not. They deserve all the best and I wish them nothing but the best, because they exhibit the behavior coalitions should strive for.

My second shoutout belongs to the OG Ancient crowd. Cimp, Tung, Raul, Serg, Captain, Hyper, and Niels, ya'll are the reason I stayed, and probably the reason I come back in a year or so for old times sake.

My last shoutout goes to Lion, who ruined my afternoons. xo

I look forward to seeing how the game has evolved. Keep up the good work Dave and co.

I hope everyone remains well and prosperous! Until next time,

Jew
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
लदान...
लदान...
05.07.2020 - 05:40
Good luck to you friend! Hope all will be well with the newborn.
----
लदान...
लदान...
05.07.2020 - 05:58
Best of luck panda and it was a pleasure killing your afternoons D
लदान...
लदान...
05.07.2020 - 08:38
----

लदान...
लदान...
05.07.2020 - 09:00
Best of luck with work and family bro, if you ever feel like a random chat then you know where to find me <3
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
05.07.2020 - 10:19
लिखा द्वारा The Panda Jew, 05.07.2020 at 04:22

and with another child on the way soon, I find it difficult to play

Make more pandas!
Jokes aside, take care and I wish you a healthy and nice kid.

Moved to off-topic, btw.
----

लदान...
लदान...
05.07.2020 - 14:18
 temp
लिखा द्वारा The Panda Jew, 05.07.2020 at 04:22

Hello,

I wanted to let my fellow armchair generals know that I will going back into hibernation. Now that I'm back to work in the post-corona era (at least in Israel), and with another child on the way soon, I find it difficult to play, let alone log on for more than a quick afk lobby spectator session. I have played this game for many years, and I'm happy to say that 2020 was *finally* the year I decided to get involved with competitive play. I was not disappointed, and I know now that it's an entirely different beast. Kudos to those who mastered it.

I may not be the best by any means (I'm quite horrible), however, I would like to give a special shoutout to Paki/Zappa of Tigers and the team over at Excelsis for allowing me to participate in the fun, even when it was totally advisable to not. They deserve all the best and I wish them nothing but the best, because they exhibit the behavior coalitions should strive for.

My second shoutout belongs to the OG Ancient crowd. Cimp, Tung, Raul, Serg, Captain, Hyper, and Niels, ya'll are the reason I stayed, and probably the reason I come back in a year or so for old times sake.

My last shoutout goes to Lion, who ruined my afternoons. xo

I look forward to seeing how the game has evolved. Keep up the good work Dave and co.

I hope everyone remains well and prosperous! Until next time,

Jew

What about FS T_T

Goodluck with the kid too, Pundo, teach him some Atwar
----

लदान...
लदान...
05.07.2020 - 16:08
 Crow
Good luck man and congratulations
----
लदान...