Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 6   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 76 users
27.06.2020 - 16:41
Currently, to intercept the movement of a stack, the game rolls a random number between 0 and 1, and if the number is higher than the (unit count of intercepting stack) / (unit count of moving stack * 2), then the interception fails. There should be a strategy that utilizes this game mechanic, which would be balanced, of course.

I propose a strategy named "Turbo Dodge," which would increase the multiplier to 5. This would make it more difficult for the intercepting stack to intercept, because it would increase the denominator, thereby lowering the result and increasing the probability that the game would roll higher than the result.

Here are my proposed limitations:

Alternatively, the name of this strategy should be "Fast Escape," "Slip Away," "Sneaky Bypass," or "Turbo Dodge."
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
27.06.2020 - 18:04
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 27.06.2020 at 16:41

no.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
लदान...
लदान...
27.06.2020 - 18:10
I heard Eagle is taking applications for strategy team
----
लदान...
लदान...
27.06.2020 - 18:53
Or just ban the players who abuse TB from ur games .. better strategy
----
Meso
लदान...
लदान...
27.06.2020 - 20:08
I forgot to edit that, but Turbo Dodge was one of my original names for it. There should be a dodge thing in it, that would make it great. And this is nothing like blitz at all, it's not even remotely related to blitz retards
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
14.08.2020 - 21:09
 nutt
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 27.06.2020 at 20:08

I forgot to edit that, but Turbo Dodge was one of my original names for it. There should be a dodge thing in it, that would make it great. And this is nothing like blitz at all, it's not even remotely related to blitz retards

I mean... looks a lot like blitz -the range +the escape chance
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये