Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 10   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 52 users
21.06.2020 - 22:35
I believe that in order to avoid a situation like the one wiith blitz and ra we there should be a change of meta every season. This change will revolve on tweaking every strategy every season so every strat is played at a regular level with every season change.
Please discuss and leave your thoughts below
लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 22:38
 temp
They do this in Clash Royale, agreed, upvoted
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 22:39
Agreed, a rotational meta in this game would make it much more entertaining and fun. put a nub like froyer or someone competent with a team to make meta spicier each season with new buffs and nerfs sounds cool
लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 23:10
लिखा द्वारा Famorval, 21.06.2020 at 22:35

I believe that in order to avoid a situation like the one wiith blitz and ra we there should be a change of meta every season. This change will revolve on tweaking every strategy every season so every strat is played at a regular level with every season change.

1. What is this "situation like the one with blitz and ra" you speak of?

Is it that they're unbalanced?

2. How do you suggest that we rebalance strats every season?

If in (1) you were referring to them being unbalanced, this rush to push out nerfs/buffs at the start of a season will only make things worse.

It may seem possible that we can change the meta by buffing one strat to be much better than the other and make it the dominant strat, but we can't just simply do this as you can't play every strat with every pick, so we have to balance all the strats.

3. How do you think making the changes seasonal will change anything?

The buff to blitz was 1 month after the season started (02/01/2020 https://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=271) and the nerf to blitz was slightly earlier, around 2/3 of a month after the season started (19/06/2020 https://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=296).

Going back to (1), could you clarify what situation you were referring to, and how this shift of 1 month would have significantly reduced it?

Clarification: I know the buff to blitz lasted 2 seasons, which may be what you're referring to, but I still fail to see your point.
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 23:20
I agree. In big games features are released modified and banned every month and despite the fuck the administration gets things wrong from time to time the community remains hyped for years.

Deciding that the starts balance is 'fine' and keeping it the same for 3 years has almost killed the game.
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 23:32
लिखा द्वारा LukeTan, 21.06.2020 at 23:10

लिखा द्वारा Famorval, 21.06.2020 at 22:35

1. What is this "situation like the one with blitz and ra" you speak of?

Is it that they're unbalanced?

2. How do you suggest that we rebalance strats every season?

If in (1) you were referring to them being unbalanced, this rush to push out nerfs/buffs at the start of a season will only make things worse.

It may seem possible that we can change the meta by buffing one strat to be much better than the other and make it the dominant strat, but we can't just simply do this as you can't play every strat with every pick, so we have to balance all the strats.

3. How do you think making the changes seasonal will change anything?

The buff to blitz was 1 month after the season started (02/01/2020 https://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=271) and the nerf to blitz was slightly earlier, around 2/3 of a month after the season started (19/06/2020 https://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=296).

Going back to (1), could you clarify what situation you were referring to, and how this shift of 1 month would have significantly reduced it?

Clarification: I know the buff to blitz lasted 2 seasons, which may be what you're referring to, but I still fail to see your point.

1. Ok so as im sure you know the community wasnt happy with the buffs to ra and blitz. The reason as to why this seasonal strat meta rotation would fix adding broken strats, its becauset every season strats change, no single strat will dominate or break the game for more than 3 months.To clarify it will solve the fear that players have of permanently having to deal with op strats which require low skill levels to use effectively.
2. I was originally thinking with metas in mind, eg rush meta or buffing air unit focussed strats, or strts that go naval etc etc.
3. I believe it will keep the game fresh, so players will be forced out of their comfort zone and to try new strats, thereby keeping the game fresh.
लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 23:39
लिखा द्वारा Famorval, 21.06.2020 at 23:32

1. Ok so as im sure you know the community wasnt happy with the buffs to ra and blitz. The reason as to why this seasonal strat meta rotation would fix adding broken strats, its becauset every season strats change, no single strat will dominate or break the game for more than 3 months.To clarify it will solve the fear that players have of permanently having to deal with op strats which require low skill levels to use effectively.

I think this problem can be solved easily by guaranteeing that it will be never be permanent.

2. I was originally thinking with metas in mind, eg rush meta or buffing air unit focussed strats, or strts that go naval etc etc.

Fair point, but like I said - you can't do this because of picks.

Let's say we choose this season to be an air unit focused meta. What will happen to turkey players? What about west?

We have to keep all strats balanced

3. I believe it will keep the game fresh, so players will be forced out of their comfort zone and to try new strats, thereby keeping the game fresh.

I agree that a change in meta every now and then will force players out of their comfort zone.

However, my question was targeted towards your suggestion of a "change of meta every season".

Why will having it every season, as opposed to what we're doing now, make things better?
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 23:46
EDIT (Didnt read the text properly): Generally I disagree, but with discussed strategy changes being implemented and announced at the start/end of the season - I agree. Let me just remind that this was already proposed by Alois.
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 23:54
लिखा द्वारा Croat, 21.06.2020 at 23:46

Yea, generally said, I agree.
Let me just remind that this was already proposed by Alois.
oh my bad, i wasnt aware brother, if you want i can delete it.
लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2020 - 23:58
लिखा द्वारा Famorval, 21.06.2020 at 23:54

oh my bad, i wasnt aware brother, if you want i can delete it.

Nvm. I didn't read that you mean a change to every strategy each season... It might fuck up whole competitive play's mehanics. So, there I don't agree.

What I agree, that discussed changes should be done and announced at the season start/end.
----

लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये