Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 3   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 90 users
15.06.2020 - 12:07
I am sorry but there should be a better system. You should get one or two warnings before banned and one person should not be able to ban you from maps especially for personal reasons. This game has lost a lot of players over the last year and it is because it is not ran how it should be. Banning from maps should be more difficult unless you are legitimately cheating or constantly abusing certain things. This game is for everyone. We all love to play. personal vendettas shouldn't be used to ruin the games. We should all want at war to thrive and to thrive we need to stop these silly bans from occurring.
लदान...
लदान...
15.06.2020 - 12:17
लिखा द्वारा SonOfApollo, 15.06.2020 at 12:07

I am sorry but there should be a better system. You should get one or two warnings before banned and one person should not be able to ban you from maps especially for personal reasons. This game has lost a lot of players over the last year and it is because it is not ran how it should be. Banning from maps should be more difficult unless you are legitimately cheating or constantly abusing certain things. This game is for everyone. We all love to play. personal vendettas shouldn't be used to ruin the games. We should all want at war to thrive and to thrive we need to stop these silly bans from occurring.

Evidence is always used.

Quite a few map makers (e.g. Alois and Elijah) employed multiple warnings. Most of the players who were warned were toxic as fuck and responded with OH YEAH WELL BAN ME etc. etc.

Let's be honest, the people who are banned these days generally deserve it.

There are appeals now.
----

लदान...
लदान...
15.06.2020 - 12:26
The system is pretty fine.

Host, witnesses and you, on your own, admitted that you have wfed a host at turn 1 (due to your personal issues with him).
That is being a valid reason to get banned from the map by the host.:

Whatsmore, you weren't banned from playing the map, but from host's games.

In case you get banned without valid reason, feel free to make an appeal in Banlist Appeal subforum and if Moderators see that you were banned without proper reason, you'll get unbanned.
Also, you've already placed an Appeal in inappropriate format, you've messaged several various Moderators about your case, so I see this only as unneeded spam and possible flame.

I solved your problem with the host. You will for now get unbanned from his games, but please, stay away from such things in future and you can be sure you won't get banned.

Thanks on understanding.
----

लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये