Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 7   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 79 users
03.06.2020 - 09:26
I have a list of suggestions in order to solve this problem:

1. Increase the rank that allows players to play in the "Beginner" section.
2. Allow users (even non-premium users) to control the maximum rank (this will include more players, therefore there will be more players in each game)// you'd say but high ranked players are pro, it would be unfair! well, what I'm saying is to allow BEGINNER users to control max rank so they are accepting it willingly, it's optional.
3. Promote the game, I don't understand why the game owners aren't spending enough money on advertisements, I see companies spend a lot on stupid games but nobody cares about this wonderful game.
4. Share the game with your friends or anyone who would like this game.
5. Allow non-premium users to increase the maximum players in each game, like come on, if I were a premium user and a specific game was full (10/10) how did my premium account help in this case? it's pointless nobody is going to subscribe in order to allow more players to play in their game, especially if it's in the Beginners Section.
लदान...
लदान...
03.06.2020 - 09:43
A problem with solution 3 is that...I don't think atWar gets much money...
लदान...
लदान...
03.06.2020 - 11:17
This game has been promoted before, they tried getting youtubers to help advertise the game and it worked to a degree but to say "nobody cares about this game" is just plain wrong. Just because you don't see atwar ads 24/7 doesn't mean there has been no attempt whatsoever
लदान...
लदान...
03.06.2020 - 16:52
लिखा द्वारा Defconian, 03.06.2020 at 09:26

I have a list of suggestions in order to solve this problem:

1. Increase the rank that allows players to play in the "Beginner" section.
2. Allow users (even non-premium users) to control the maximum rank (this will include more players, therefore there will be more players in each game)// you'd say but high ranked players are pro, it would be unfair! well, what I'm saying is to allow BEGINNER users to control max rank so they are accepting it willingly, it's optional.
3. Promote the game, I don't understand why the game owners aren't spending enough money on advertisements, I see companies spend a lot on stupid games but nobody cares about this wonderful game.
4. Share the game with your friends or anyone who would like this game.
5. Allow non-premium users to increase the maximum players in each game, like come on, if I were a premium user and a specific game was full (10/10) how did my premium account help in this case? it's pointless nobody is going to subscribe in order to allow more players to play in their game, especially if it's in the Beginners Section.

The supporter team works really hard behind the scenes. If you're so keen to help, rank up and join them
----

लदान...
लदान...
03.06.2020 - 22:14
लिखा द्वारा Defconian, 03.06.2020 at 09:26

Seems you have a good head on you about all of this, If you want to help out I can get you set up. Just DM me what your plan is and we'll go from there.
----
लदान...
लदान...
03.06.2020 - 22:42
Defconian is plotting to take over atWar. He must be stopped.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
04.06.2020 - 07:32
I still don't understand why there should be people with higher rank than 4 in the begginer lobby.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये