Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 56   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 121 users
31.05.2020 - 09:07
 Crow
Surprised no one has made a topic about this yet.

What do you guys think of the current situation happening in America? First it was the jogger getting shot by those 2 white guys, then it was that white woman in the park threatening an innocent black man with the police and now the death of George Floyd because of a white police officer. I go on twitter and it's just filled with recording of protestors and people looting, getting shot at by police, people getting beaten up, it's crazy.

PS. Dave if you're lurking, I'm curious as to what you think about this whole situation, considering you're an ex cop.

----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 09:09
Oh shit..... here it comes:
----

लिखा द्वारा Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 09:10
He is an ex cop wtf.

----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 09:12
Tik-Tok is coming today with a long ass boring racist post.
----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 09:28
----

लिखा द्वारा Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 09:44
 4nic
लिखा द्वारा Waffel, 31.05.2020 at 09:28

Thanks Mohhamad
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 09:46
----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 10:33
Usa is changing
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 11:11
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 11:14
 Dave (प्रशासन)
Usually I'm on the side of giving police the benefit of the doubt, because I know first hand how people will take any routine action by police and try to twist it into something bad.

In the case of George Floyd I can't defend those police officers. I've seen the video. I don't see any reason for Chauvin to have his knee on the guys neck at all, much less for 8 minutes. Floyd was already handcuffed, so I don't understand what those officers were doing during that time. I don't understand why the other officer standing right there didn't say anything. The whole thing just doesn't make any sense.

That said, while I think people have every right to be upset, and demand that justice be served, riots are not the right way to do it. There's no excuse for it.

I was shocked to see the Minneapolis police abandoning their station in the middle of a riot. To me that's just unthinkable. Maybe the incompetent mayor ordered it, but if I was the commander of that station I would have told him to fuck off. That's just unbelievable.

What I really don't understand about these riots is, where are these people even coming from? When I look at the news coverage, I see mostly white people participating.

Being old, I remember the 1992 L.A. riots, which were fueled a lot by racial tensions and it wasn't hard to figure out. You had video of a group of white cops beating a black guy, black people rioted... doesn't make it right, but it was easy to understand.

With these riots in Minneapolis, and now other cities, you've got random people coming from all over, even out of state. It doesn't add up. Somebody must be organizing them, but who? Antifa? It seems to me like somebody (or some group) is taking advantage of an already tragic situation to advance a political agenda. That's just wrong.

It's unfortunate (or perhaps intentional?) that these protests/riots are happening in democrat-held cities where feckless liberal politicians do nothing to stop it (or even maybe encourage it). Allowing these thugs to burn and loot whatever they want without any real consequences just encourages more people to join in.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 11:18
लिखा द्वारा Dave, 31.05.2020 at 11:14

Usually I'm on the side of giving police the benefit of the doubt, because I know first hand how people will take any routine action by police and try to twist it into something bad.

In the case of George Floyd I can't defend those police officers. I've seen the video. I don't see any reason for Chauvin to have his knee on the guys neck at all, much less for 8 minutes. Floyd was already handcuffed, so I don't understand what those officers were doing during that time. I don't understand why the other officer standing right there didn't say anything. The whole thing just doesn't make any sense.

That said, while I think people have every right to be upset, and demand that justice be served, riots are not the right way to do it. There's no excuse for it.

I was shocked to see the Minneapolis police abandoning their station in the middle of a riot. To me that's just unthinkable. Maybe the incompetent mayor ordered it, but if I was the commander of that station I would have told him to fuck off. That's just unbelievable.

What I really don't understand about these riots is, where are these people even coming from? When I look at the news coverage, I see mostly white people participating.

Being old, I remember the 1992 L.A. riots, which were fueled a lot by racial tensions and it wasn't hard to figure out. You had video of a group of white cops beating a black guy, black people rioted... doesn't make it right, but it was easy to understand.

With these riots in Minneapolis, and now other cities, you've got random people coming from all over, even out of state. It doesn't add up. Somebody must be organizing them, but who? Antifa? It seems to me like somebody (or some group) is taking advantage of an already tragic situation to advance a political agenda. That's just wrong.

It's unfortunate (or perhaps intentional?) that these protests/riots are happening in democrat-held cities where feckless liberal politicians do nothing to stop it (or even maybe encourage it). Allowing these thugs to burn and loot whatever they want without any real consequences just encourages more people to join in.

oh you've seen these crazy ass antifa/cop plant vids too? The men dressed in all black with military grade masks and umbrellas beating in windows while protestors scream at them to stop. Something really weird is going on, and now Anonymous is involved, welcome to chapter 5 of 2020.
----
A Lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 11:22
लिखा द्वारा The Sphinx, 31.05.2020 at 11:18

लिखा द्वारा Dave, 31.05.2020 at 11:14

welcome to chapter 5 of 2020.

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 11:36
USA is police state like China.
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 14:11
Trump is right. All this circus dishonors the man.

Rest in peace.
----

लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 15:12
There is unanimous consent that the police officer is a piece of shit, but that's not why there are riots. There are riots because people make claims that are simply beyond what the facts indicate, and for this reason they have a malfunctioning cerebral cortex, which is most symptomatic of gender dysphoria... no surprise
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 15:16
I am sick and tired of hearing you all discuss this one incident of racism. You need to get a fucking grip and realize how evil the media is, and how evil these libtards are for fanning the flames of race. On the one hand, they claim it's all a social construct, yet on the other hand they award on the basis of race. Then, by the same token, they condemn punishment on the basis of race, which is incidental in a society run by libtards. So don't you talk to me about fucking race, I'm sick of it and it's the last thing I need to hear, I'm so sick of opening up my FUCKING phone and seeing ALL MY NEWS SWAMPED WITH THIS RANDOM DUDE. NO ONES CARES. NOW SHUT UP
----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 15:30
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 31.05.2020 at 15:16

Most times I think you're joking and having a bit banter. But, sometimes I'm genuinely confused if you're this stupid and careless.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 16:26
Balkan is Utopia in the world
----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 16:43
लिखा द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 31.05.2020 at 15:30

Most times I think you're joking and having a bit banter. But, sometimes I'm genuinely confused if you're this stupid and careless.

What are you talking about, I'm the confused one... explain yourself, because I provided a rational account of the situation. I am unaware of any flaws with my argument, so if you are able to point them out, then please do so.

My argument says that they (the media and weak-minded children like yourself) "make claims beyond what the facts indicate." I stand by everything I said, and if you don't then I'd like to know why
----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 19:44
लिखा द्वारा Tribune Aquila, 31.05.2020 at 16:43

लिखा द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 31.05.2020 at 15:30

What are you talking about, I'm the confused one... explain yourself, because I provided a rational account of the situation. I am unaware of any flaws with my argument, so if you are able to point them out, then please do so.

My argument says that they (the media and weak-minded children like yourself) "make claims beyond what the facts indicate." I stand by everything I said, and if you don't then I'd like to know why

All you did was just complain about "The libs" and said "NO ONE CARES, SHUT UP".

It is an important subject. The US needs laws and policies changed and how it sees its black community in the US. The US has a history of racism, and clearly isn't going away, these protests and riots are not just about George anymore. Their about police brutality all over the country and the obvious racist - leaning cops and a large community that the whole country feels brushed off by.

So obviously their would be a response. Protests and riots
----
लदान...
लदान...
31.05.2020 - 19:59
 nutt
These riots are an excuse to loot Targets and steal, rather than bring justice for George Floyd. All they are doing is hurting there own local community. In saying that, all the officers involved should lose there jobs and Chauvin should get life in prison. Of coarse, 98% of police officers are not racist and are good people, but every police officer needs to have a body camera on them at all times to be held accountable for their actions.
लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 04:10
लिखा द्वारा nutt, 31.05.2020 at 19:59

These riots are an excuse to loot Targets and steal, rather than bring justice for George Floyd. All they are doing is hurting there own local community. In saying that, all the officers involved should lose there jobs and Chauvin should get life in prison. Of coarse, 98% of police officers are not racist and are good people, but every police officer needs to have a body camera on them at all times to be held accountable for their actions.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing when they stormed Apple store. What does that have to do with anything
----

लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 06:29
I believe that bad people will always try to take advantage of a legitimate cause to steal and simply promote destruction.
लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 11:03
I'm anti-police this time. RIP Floyd.
लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 11:04
लिखा द्वारा Estus, 01.06.2020 at 06:29

I believe that bad people will always try to take advantage of a legitimate cause to steal and simply promote destruction.

This seems to be the only post in this entire blasted thread to date that I can agree with without reservation.
लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 14:20
Lmao so many countries in america with civil unrest cuz of ppl being tired of being at the bottom of the pyramid taking all the abuse

Glad its also happening in USA where its way more modern then the rest to show how much anger is acumulated their as well.

Waiting for infiltrated cops to get caught starting and promoting violence in the protests to give the police and national guard excuses to intervene with their toys like its done in south america, since those tactics used here came from USA handbook on stoping civil unrest xD.
लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 16:46
Ahmaud Arbery getting shot by those two white guys
Ahmaud was a well known burglar in the neighborhood, and when those 2 guys confronted him, he tried reaching for their guns
George Floyd:
The cop and George knew each other for 17 years, a little sus?

Riots: peacefully protest all you want, but BLM and Antifa looting, vandalizing, burning, and blocking interstates isn't ok. Cut the shit with people taking abuse from higher classes, most of the people rioting are
a. immigrants who CHOSE to come here
b. white kids
c. (less than 10%) BLM idiots

Brick paletes are showing up on city streets to fuel riots
Cops have been killed
Chicago's most violent weekend
All of a sudden, Dr. Fauci isn't demonizing those who leave their houses during Covid.
Right wingers protesting the lockdown are crazy, but BLM and Antifa and Muslim brotherhood can riot, loot, vandalize, and disturb social order? Thats okay?

One black guy died and everyone goes nuts. What about the white women who was shot by a black cop? What about the white NY man killed by black teens "bc he was white"?

Requiring masks in public, lockdown ending just like that, George Floyd being killed by a cop friend of 17 years, brick pallets showing up on streets, and (in words of Minneapolis mayor) "everyone arrested during the riots wasn't from Minnesota".
It's a fucking setup, this'll all go away after November. They're just encouragin useful idiots to do stupid shit so that the government cracks down, and then accuse Trump of tyranny.

pm me or send message thru aw for sources
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 17:18
लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 01.06.2020 at 16:46

Seems like you are using the violence of the protest to justify racism and debunk the biggest movement for black rights in the world, I hope thats not the case... Anyway, you are negligent and do not see that these protests are a reflection of the corruption and harshness of modern society, not only in relation to blacks, but to the poor in general. Instead of acknowledging this, you claim that it is all a conspiracy. It must be more comfortable to think that way instead of admitting the flawed society that we are forced to accept.
लदान...
लदान...
01.06.2020 - 19:43
These aren't riots, Americans are too stupid to realize they've just waged civil war against their government.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
लदान...
लदान...
02.06.2020 - 00:50
अवतरण:
A. immigrants who CHOSE to come here

Lmao fuck you , most of the latinamerican immigrants had little choice of where to run away too after USA funded and orchestrated military dictatorships and coup detats all over be it for economic reasons or fear of comunism which lead to thousands of deaths and brutal persecution.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये