Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 56   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 121 users

मूल प्रति

द्वारा Crow, 31.05.2020 - 09:07
Surprised no one has made a topic about this yet.

What do you guys think of the current situation happening in America? First it was the jogger getting shot by those 2 white guys, then it was that white woman in the park threatening an innocent black man with the police and now the death of George Floyd because of a white police officer. I go on twitter and it's just filled with recording of protestors and people looting, getting shot at by police, people getting beaten up, it's crazy.

PS. Dave if you're lurking, I'm curious as to what you think about this whole situation, considering you're an ex cop.

02.06.2020 - 03:41
God Bless America
----
लदान...
लदान...
02.06.2020 - 10:11
Oh no!!!! a blackman died in minneapolis, time to loot shit in every single city in america!
लदान...
लदान...
03.06.2020 - 09:47
लिखा द्वारा Estus, 01.06.2020 at 17:18

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 01.06.2020 at 16:46

Seems like you are using the violence of the protest to justify racism and debunk the biggest movement for black rights in the world, I hope thats not the case... Anyway, you are negligent and do not see that these protests are a reflection of the corruption and harshness of modern society, not only in relation to blacks, but to the poor in general. Instead of acknowledging this, you claim that it is all a conspiracy. It must be more comfortable to think that way instead of admitting the flawed society that we are forced to accept.

There is no flawed society. White people are more likely to get killed by a black civilian than an unarmed black civilian getting killed by a cop. There is no racism, injustice, etc.
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
लदान...
लदान...
04.06.2020 - 07:53
लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 03.06.2020 at 09:47

There is no flawed society. White people are more likely to get killed by a black civilian than an unarmed black civilian getting killed by a cop. There is no racism, injustice, etc.

Does that comparison even make sense to you? In what world should a cop be expected to kill a civilian? It's simply contradictory, a cop should be the last person to kill a civilian.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
04.06.2020 - 14:27
लिखा द्वारा RaulPB, 04.06.2020 at 07:53

लिखा द्वारा Artasmara, 03.06.2020 at 09:47

Does that comparison even make sense to you? In what world should a cop be expected to kill a civilian? It's simply contradictory, a cop should be the last person to kill a civilian.

10 black unarmed people were shot last year by cops.
Cops are law enforcement, if a civilian is being a shithead not following the law, the cop should shoot em.

Of those 10 shot last year, 2 were un-justified and cops were charged with murder
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
लदान...
लदान...
05.06.2020 - 10:56
Message deleted by atWar_Official. Reason: racist speech
लदान...
लदान...
06.06.2020 - 01:22
लिखा द्वारा Mr_Own_U, 05.06.2020 at 21:00

LOL I guess whatever sensitive mod or admin forgot what I do for a living.

what do u do for a living
लदान...
लदान...
06.06.2020 - 13:47
Definitely paid to do it. 11 minutes holding knee on suspect's neck, leaving police station, i can smell it from a kilometer away. Everyone living or who lived in East Europe can see this. NGO's and Western states did this to us as sabotage and provocation.

Question is who is paying this people (police officers and rioters). I don't believe in conspiracy theories, so its not illuminati. Great Powers are too weak to plan something like this without getting discovered by USA, beside they are allies, no logic to sabotage. Venezuela, Iran, DPRK, too small to pull something like this.

So we narrowed it down to 2 suspects, Russia and China, two other superpowers, with enough skills for subtle performance. Do they have motives? Of course yes: sanctions and provocation against Russia and trade war, threat to sue China for covid (more recent, maybe included old things like US sabotage in Chinese sea or kidnapping RF citizens around the globe).

Maybe US int. agencies were correct after all, about RF/PRC meddling in US affairs, we know all nations meddle in each other backyard, but in this case they interfere more than usual. Many US state branches are incompetent, but not intelligence agencies, that's for sure, they are on to something. Maybe they inflated the report about Russian meddling, but still didn't lie.

Why would RF/PRC do such things in USA? USA doesn't have ethnic fabric like Europeans for example, they even have 50 states inside their country, so you won't shake the national foundation. Geopolitically looking, this is just a headache, nothing more, waste of effort and resources. You don't hit where it doesn't hurt.

Maybe black people are simply really p*ssed, and police full of idiots, simple as that. In any case, it doesn't change anything in geopolitics, just the image of USA.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
06.06.2020 - 15:59
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 06.06.2020 at 13:47

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, so its not illuminati.

-goes on about weird theories-

Maybe black people are simply really p*ssed, and police full of idiots, simple as that. In any case, it doesn't change anything in geopolitics, just the image of USA.

At least you got a hold of yourself when writting your last conclusion...
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
06.06.2020 - 16:23

Definitely paid to do it. 11 minutes holding knee on suspect's neck, leaving police station, i can smell it from a kilometer away. Everyone living or who lived in East Europe can see this. NGO's and Western states did this to us as sabotage and provocation.

Question is who is paying this people (police officers and rioters). I don't believe in conspiracy theories, so its not illuminati. Great Powers are too weak to plan something like this without getting discovered by USA, beside they are allies, no logic to sabotage. Venezuela, Iran, DPRK, too small to pull something like this.

So we narrowed it down to 2 suspects, Russia and China, two other superpowers, with enough skills for subtle performance. Do they have motives? Of course yes: sanctions and provocation against Russia and trade war, threat to sue China for covid (more recent, maybe included old things like US sabotage in Chinese sea or kidnapping RF citizens around the globe).

Maybe US int. agencies were correct after all, about RF/PRC meddling in US affairs, we know all nations meddle in each other backyard, but in this case they interfere more than usual. Many US state branches are incompetent, but not intelligence agencies, that's for sure, they are on to something. Maybe they inflated the report about Russian meddling, but still didn't lie.

Why would RF/PRC do such things in USA? USA doesn't have ethnic fabric like Europeans for example, they even have 50 states inside their country, so you won't shake the national foundation. Geopolitically looking, this is just a headache, nothing more, waste of effort and resources. You don't hit where it doesn't hurt.

wow I never thought of that, it could be true. Even if it is not true, this sh*t show is not cool
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
07.06.2020 - 12:55
लिखा द्वारा RaulPB, 06.06.2020 at 15:59

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, so its not illuminati.

-goes on about weird theories-

At least you got a hold of yourself when writting your last conclusion...

No need to reply if you don't understand atleast basic Geopolitics, it's ok to be young and not interested in certain topics. Otherwise you show how edgy you are.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
07.06.2020 - 13:04
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 07.06.2020 at 12:55

No need to reply if you don't understand atleast basic Geopolitics, it's ok to be young and not interested in certain topics. Otherwise you show how edgy you are.

Come on, you're telling me that expecting China or Russia or whoever you want, to pay the USA policemen to act in such way (killing an innocent guy) is a legit and entirely logical theory to expect? Not a conspiracy theory at all? if that happens to be true, imma have to reassess human's illimited capability of being stupid.
----
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
08.06.2020 - 10:12

----
लदान...
लदान...
08.06.2020 - 14:45
लिखा द्वारा RaulPB, 07.06.2020 at 13:04

Come on, you're telling me that expecting China or Russia or whoever you want, to pay the USA policemen to act in such way (killing an innocent guy) is a legit and entirely logical theory to expect?

I didn't say it is legit or logical, nations do all kinds of things to sabotage their enemies, perceived opposition or potential power. I feel you are talking from political liberalism, that's why you can't understand emotionless geopolitics.

लिखा द्वारा RaulPB, 07.06.2020 at 13:04

Not a conspiracy theory at all? if that happens to be true, imma have to reassess human's illimited capability of being stupid.

As i said, political liberalism, you ignore informations being provided and claim otherwise, such as no cap on human stupidity; despite knowing we have more nukes than needed, we accept migrants despite rape and death of native women, sanction economies we do business with, and vote clowns into office, yet somehow you still see the world as just and equal place
----
लदान...
लदान...
08.06.2020 - 14:49
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 08.06.2020 at 14:45

"we accept migrants despite rape and death of native women"

Oof, That /pol/ version of you seems to be seeking through. Jk, but damn, sounds like something they would say
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
08.06.2020 - 14:57

I didn't say it is legit or logical, nations do all kinds of things to sabotage their enemies, perceived opposition or potential power. I feel you are talking from political liberalism, that's why you can't understand emotionless geopolitics.

Geopolitics may have no feelings... but USA is well known for their stubborn patriotic love for bs. It's somewhat illogical to me that a brainless racist would accept a pay from somewhere percieved as a geopolitical rival. Besides, paying a policemen should be rather easy to track.

despite knowing we have more nukes than needed, we accept migrants despite rape and death of native women

Ok... I agree that we're voting clowns, I agree that we're pretending to sanction economies or countries with whom they've done business (and plenty more). However... that one sentence makes absolutely no sense. What does migration have to do with owning nukes!? Also... implying all migrants rape and kill local women is kinda proof of stupidity of yourself...
----
We're all people.

लदान...
लदान...
10.06.2020 - 13:52
लिखा द्वारा RaulPB, 08.06.2020 at 14:57

Geopolitics may have no feelings... but USA is well known for their stubborn patriotic love for bs.

I dont understand what does patriotic love have to with our topic?

लिखा द्वारा RaulPB, 08.06.2020 at 14:57

It's somewhat illogical to me that a brainless racist would accept a pay from somewhere percieved as a geopolitical rival. Besides, paying a policemen should be rather easy to track.

Because it is not direct. Geopolitics is simple, but methods are complicated.

Why do you think we have zero taxed Bahamas or Monaco? You open hedge fond or holding there, employ an army of lawyers and brokers to lead it, they will find investors, now you buy companies with that money or simply invest, though paravan business is encouraged, then you 'donate' to various groups to show your philanthropic side(and get more tax break), and some of that money indirectly ends up in this racist policeman pocket.

Panama Papers rings a bell? That's how modern world works, business, finance, politics and geopolitics, all mixed up.

A year ago i found an article which says that all US geopolitical experts agree that Cold War in 1960 stopped to be ideologica(Capitalism vs Communism), and became power struggle between two nations. And that was 60 years ago, you things started to improve after that?
----
लदान...
लदान...
14.06.2020 - 11:59
Cuckold Rage
लदान...
लदान...
27.09.2020 - 14:04
लिखा द्वारा Froyer, 31.05.2020 at 09:12
Tik-Tok is coming today with a long ass boring racist post.

Why bother? The ongoing situation of non-stop riots, cold-murdered politically-motivated antifa murders and rampant arson speaks for itself. The facts regarding Floyd have shown the officers innocence and justifications, but facts don't matter. They never did. What matters is who dictates societal narratives and why.

लिखा द्वारा Dave, 31.05.2020 at 11:14
In the case of George Floyd I can't defend those police officers. I've seen the video. I don't see any reason for Chauvin to have his knee on the guys neck at all, much less for 8 minutes. Floyd was already handcuffed, so I don't understand what those officers were doing during that time. I don't understand why the other officer standing right there didn't say anything. The whole thing just doesn't make any sense.

That said, while I think people have every right to be upset, and demand that justice be served

Another post that aged like milk.
लदान...
लदान...
27.09.2020 - 14:07
----
लदान...
लदान...
27.09.2020 - 15:13
लिखा द्वारा Froyer, 27.09.2020 at 14:07

Don't worry, it's okay. Leave politics to the big boys. Go and play in the ball pit with the other dipshits.

लदान...
लदान...
27.09.2020 - 15:45
लिखा द्वारा Tik-Tok, 27.09.2020 at 15:13

लिखा द्वारा Froyer, 27.09.2020 at 14:07

Don't worry, it's okay. Leave politics to the big boys. Go and play in the ball pit with the other dipshits.

Big boys
----
लदान...
लदान...
28.09.2020 - 16:25
लिखा द्वारा Froyer, 27.09.2020 at 15:45
Big boys

लदान...
लदान...
02.10.2020 - 00:48

Absolutely someone paid for this.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
लदान...
लदान...
02.10.2020 - 12:57
लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 02.10.2020 at 00:48

Don't be silly. Black crime is common, police deal with it. It's an everyday occurrence. There isn't some deepstate plot paying freemasons to kill themselves for some NWO. NWO is bullshit. Floyd was a fuck up that did hard drugs, tried to use counterfeit money, got caught, and during his arrest (which is widely available to see) refused to cooperate, resisted arrest and died from an overdose/stress which he himself caused by committing a crime. This everyday occurrence was given nationwide focus, and his status elevated to martyrdom by a system that desired mass distraction chaos due to the lowering equality of life caused by a pandemic the system is incapable of dealing with.
लदान...
लदान...
03.10.2020 - 01:11
लिखा द्वारा Tik-Tok, 02.10.2020 at 12:57

लिखा द्वारा Lord Aragorn, 02.10.2020 at 00:48

Don't be silly. Black crime is common, police deal with it. It's an everyday occurrence. There isn't some deepstate plot paying freemasons to kill themselves for some NWO. NWO is bullshit. Floyd was a fuck up that did hard drugs, tried to use counterfeit money, got caught, and during his arrest (which is widely available to see) refused to cooperate, resisted arrest and died from an overdose/stress which he himself caused by committing a crime. This everyday occurrence was given nationwide focus, and his status elevated to martyrdom by a system that desired mass distraction chaos due to the lowering equality of life caused by a pandemic the system is incapable of dealing with.

You proved my point; why was this given nationwide focus and why the mass distraction? You say it was because of the inability to end the pandemic and it's effects on the economy but all it has done is point a finger at Trump for both issues. Plus, the cities that have riots are predominantly run by Democrats who can't stop (or allow) the fighting and riots. But as soon as the national guard arrives the situation deescalates. Why couldn't the Democrats stop it? Are they using it as a method of showing resistance to Trump and trying to get someone else in office because the people will blame trump for the unrest? Then you start to wonder if it was all a plan rather than a coincidence. I mean, the basketball players are wearing signs on their uniforms and the media is praising them. Why this much coverage? There is no such thing as coincidences...everything means something. The media says there is racism so they praise racism in the form of the BLM movement. If that is not racist I don't know what is.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये