Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 3   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 46 users
11.05.2020 - 01:42
I would like to have messages by players I ignored hidden in game chat. The idea behind not hiding the messages in game chat was probably that once you're in a game together, you should communicate even with ignored players, but this isn't working. For example when spectating a game, the spam can get overwhelming. If I want to discuss the game in a group with more than one other person not in my coalition, I can't use pr anymore. A single spammer can completely ruin the discussion.
लदान...
लदान...
12.05.2020 - 02:15
We've discussed something that would fix that, team chats, basically like squads or parties in any other game, it came up along with rtg but i'm not sure if work has started on those ideas yet
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
लदान...
लदान...
27.11.2020 - 00:14
 Dave (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा SuperiorCacaocow, 11.05.2020 at 01:42

I would like to have messages by players I ignored hidden in game chat. The idea behind not hiding the messages in game chat was probably that once you're in a game together, you should communicate even with ignored players, but this isn't working. For example when spectating a game, the spam can get overwhelming. If I want to discuss the game in a group with more than one other person not in my coalition, I can't use pr anymore. A single spammer can completely ruin the discussion.

This was a straight up bug. It's probably been around for years. But anyway, it's now fixed.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये