Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 36   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 94 users

मूल प्रति

द्वारा DeepFriedUnicorn, 02.04.2020 - 10:35
Been looking at crazy tinfoil hat vids that are talking about the virus and how all the millionaires, billionaires and the Jewish people, are, well "They" want world domination you see...

So. A lot. I mean, A LOT of people in the comments are American and talking about "Rising up" and, literally, shooting people dead with guns. (not joking, look for yourself) a civil war, we need "Action" now, we should "Act" now before "They" come any closer. A few even think the virus is fake and no one is infected or dead.

What's gonna happen?

मतगणना

Usa Civil war

Yes
No

संपूर्ण मत: 52
20.04.2020 - 15:51
लिखा द्वारा clovis1122, 20.04.2020 at 15:09

लिखा द्वारा Dave, 19.04.2020 at 12:18

--

I just saw that people were rioting over there. Almost can't believe it . https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52348288. I'm surprised you haven't noted any of this... maybe this is a 'fake new'?

The media likes to cherry pick certain news worthy events and sometimes exaggerate them to attract attention.
You can see that there aren't many protesters there. Even the article says there were 2,500 protesters in Washington state, the highest number so far. In the rest of the states it was around the hundreds. Just to remind you that at the Women's March against Trump there were reportedly 500,000 protesters. For now there is no cause for concern as it seems most Americans are obeying the restrictions, and taking the bullet for the health of the rest of the country.
लदान...
लदान...
20.04.2020 - 16:23
लिखा द्वारा Abraham, 20.04.2020 at 15:51

How are they exaggerating if we can all see it? More and more State's are joining. You can see thousands of them too, driving around and chanting even in some occasions having guns and amour. Even doctors are blocking the protets and unfortunately some protesters think its fake.

Don't think all Americans are doing it, but some are
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
20.04.2020 - 19:23
 Dave (प्रशासन)

लिखा द्वारा Dave, 19.04.2020 at 12:18

--

I just saw that people were rioting over there. Almost can't believe it . https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52348288. I'm surprised you haven't noted any of this... maybe this is a 'fake new'?

Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. I haven't seen anything in my area. I heard on the news about a protest down in Orange County, which is maybe 45 minutes drive from me, but that's it.

To put it in perspective though, the day Trump was impeached, people right here in my city were protesting, I saw them myself. (Of course this is California, so they were protesting in support, not against).
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
23.08.2020 - 13:08
लिखा द्वारा Dave, 02.04.2020 at 17:21

I wouldn't be surprised if the comments you're seeing from "Americans" are really Russian bots trying to sow dissention. They've done it before.

Wow, game owner is anti-russian... Imagine when Russia is now more free than America... How things change in just one generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPN_Idax13I
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
27.09.2020 - 13:50
लिखा द्वारा Dave, 04.04.2020 at 04:12
Sure I already conceded there's a few idiots doing stupid stuff, I give you that, but you're focusing all your attention on a few isolated incidents. We're a big country and statistically there's bound to be a few crazy things, I don't freak out about that. What I'm trying to tell you is, by and large, people are handling the situation pretty well.

-

all this crazy talk about rebellion and tin hat stuff, that's just 4-chan bullshit.

This aged like milk.

And as usual:
लिखा द्वारा Tik-Tok, 04.04.2020 at 01:09

Horror like you've never seen. This is the end of an era, and the birth of a new world. Will there be civil war? No. Will there be mass unrest? Yes. Political factionalism? Yes. Street brawls? Yes. Poverty? Yes. The total collapse of public support of the system and its legitimacy. Yes.

I can't pretend to predict what will happen, but I can say this: There will be chaos like you've never imagined. You will read crazy insane stories of retardedly dumb things, as scarcity breeds violent desperation.

My posts age like a fine wine.

लदान...
लदान...
30.09.2020 - 17:49
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 23.08.2020 at 13:08

Russia isnt fee either though
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये