Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 19   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 90 users
25.02.2020 - 21:24
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
This is simply an update.

The main points are self-explanatory from the images below. This is an exceptionally rare event, so let it be a learning experience for any future coalition leaders.

Mauzer Panteri was the original founder of the coalition, and so was given first rights as to what to do with the clan. Not surprisingly, he wanted nothing to do with the clan.

I posted the notice to Red Army in the Mod Forum, and no alternatives have been offered.

As a result, the coalition is being deleted, and those who wish can spend the SP to start a new coalition. It is my sincere hope that this situation never repeats itself.

----

लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 21:31
As the duly elected leader of SP Police, I am able to empathize with Red Army, seeing how on multiple occasions my clan was sabotaged by various members of this community.

On behalf of SP Police, we recognize Brian's action as a legitimate application of his authority, and we thank him for his efforts in combating discrimination on atWar.

Rather than spend 10,000 SP on another clan, SP Police shall serve as an alternative. We welcome refugees and we shall accept all members of Red Army, even those with whom we may ideologically disagree.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 21:33
I thought a random guy from red army would get the leader, but I guess no.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 21:38
Nope
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 21:59
I'm keep trying to become leader of the red army clan until i cant no more...
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 22:11
Haha bizarro atwar
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 22:50
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा Palmitas, 25.02.2020 at 21:33

I thought a random guy from red army would get the leader, but I guess no.

It came up. The only alternative explanation for the belligerent attitude of the leadership is they never had to 'invest' in the coalition. Founders invest their hard-earned SP to create a coalition, and aren't going to squander it on behaviours that will lead to the coalition being deleted. In this case, the founder invested nothing, so simply 'giving' it to another individual is enabling the coalition to repeat the actions.
----

लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:00
It all depends who you give the leader to brian not every person is alike but can you delete the clan i dont really care ill just make a new clan called red army or something else then. i,m not going to bother wasting any more time and getting upset over this matter over nothing and you can tell all the clan members they invest nothing in the clan to thank you.
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:01
I would rather have dave speak to me about this privately!
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:04
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा E.KRUGER, 25.02.2020 at 23:01

you are of course free to ask, but please don't waste his time... he has skills as a programmer, so every minute you waste of his is a minute he could be improving the game. Dave likes to talk to the community, but he's read the comments in mod forum already, and it's already been time wasted.
----

लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:08
 4nic
Please delete this clan as soon as possible, thanks.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:11
I,m clearly upset thats all i invested to much time into a clan and for what it to be the first clan deleted on atwar i dont want to sound absurd or condensing or anything but clash of clans and facebook support teams have better resolutions to solve thier problems that arise dave reads all comments i,m sure of that and your right it does take time i should not waste his time your right its point less for me to argue i will never become a clan leader anyway.
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:13
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा E.KRUGER, 25.02.2020 at 23:11

I,m clearly upset thats all i invested to much time into a clan and for what it to be the first clan deleted on atwar i dont want to sound absurd or condensing or anything but clash of clans and facebook support teams have better resolutions to solve thier problems that arise dave reads all comments i,m sure of that and your right it does take time i should not waste his time your right its point less for me to argue i will never become a clan leader anyway.

pm'd you
----

लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:13
I'm free to state my opinion without getting a ip banned right? my intentions are meant to be kind and good i will not use no profanity and vulgar words i only wish to state my opinion i have no ill wills.
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:19
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा E.KRUGER, 25.02.2020 at 23:13

I'm free to state my opinion without getting a ip banned right? my intentions are mean to be kind and good i will not use no profanity and vulgar words i only wish to state my opinion.

of course... the bans were for offensive and aggressive language, in violation of AW rules. In this case they were targeted at a particular religious, culture, and or ethnic group, with repeated warnings and clear expectations, and mods had no other alternatives given the continued reports from players, backed with screenshots.

You were not, to my knowledge, doing this.

----

लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:24
I,m ok with you deleting the clan i undertsand its a must to keep the ATWAR community strong I,m also sorry if i waisted your time sometimes i can be obnoxious.
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2020 - 23:54
 Dave (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा brianwl, 25.02.2020 at 23:04

लिखा द्वारा E.KRUGER, 25.02.2020 at 23:01

you are of course free to ask, but please don't waste his time... he has skills as a programmer, so every minute you waste of his is a minute he could be improving the game. Dave likes to talk to the community, but he's read the comments in mod forum already, and it's already been time wasted.

^^ this

Besides, Brian is in charge of community issues and he has my complete confidence. I'm not going to reverse a decision he's made.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

लदान...
लदान...
26.02.2020 - 08:45
Time is money, you learn this when you turn 18 (and move out of mom's house)
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
लदान...
लदान...
26.02.2020 - 15:42
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा E.KRUGER, 25.02.2020 at 23:24

I,m ok with you deleting the clan i undertsand its a must to keep the ATWAR community strong I,m also sorry if i waisted your time sometimes i can be obnoxious.

It is done. I have pm'd you the coalition page and saved the source code should you reboot the coaltion.

----

लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये