Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 35   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 322 users
23.07.2019 - 20:21
 Nero
3.4 Do not post about locked or deleted threads on forums or in public chat channels in games. Moderation actions can be discussed privately with the moderator who applied the action. If you feel a mod is treating you unfairly, inform them you are seeking a second opinion from another mod.
See the Guidelines => "Transparency" for how a moderation action can be discussed in forums.

[old rule => 3.4 Do not post about locked or deleted threads or other moderation actions on forums or in public chat channels in game.]

==== Guidelines ======

Transparency and Forum Discussions of Moderation Actions:

Occasionally, a mod decision leaves members of the community with questions. You may request a particular issue be publicized for transparency, but this request must be made privately first, as there are likely details of the issue of which you are not aware. The request will then be opened in the mod forums, where the moderation team will discuss if the matter is suitable for discussion in the forums. Generally, there are only two reasons your request will be declined:

(1) The player involved in the issue is clearly using the incident to gain attention, notoriety, is using the action to forward a personal agenda by personally attacking an AW staff member, or otherwise create dissent, distraction, or unrest in the community.

(2) The player involved has made an honest mistake, and prefers to quietly make his amends without attention being drawn to him. (i.e. respect for the right to be forgotten.) Many new players make mistakes, and have later come to be respected members of our community. AW staff respect the intense emotional nature of this game, and most of us have 'been there' at one point, and said something in game we may not have said otherwise. As such, we will protect your privacy for these 'one time occurrences'.

Once accepted, the moderator will inform you the request for transparency has been approved, and a discussion thread will be created. The moderation team will keep the discussion unlocked provided it does not devolve into personal attacks and blame. The point of transparency is to inform, not inflame.

tl;dr - in response to players wanting more information on mod decisions, AW is now opening up discussion for moderation actions
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
लदान...
लदान...
23.07.2019 - 20:29
 Alex
Less and less freedom of speech, lovely atwar, at 2020 we will have pics of dave ivan and amok in our homes?
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
लदान...
लदान...
23.07.2019 - 20:42
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा Alex, 23.07.2019 at 20:29

Less and less freedom of speech, lovely atwar, at 2020 we will have pics of dave ivan and amok in our homes?

The old rule was more restrictive... we are opening up discussions of mod actions and encouraging freedom of speech. Disappointed you don't want my sexy pics in your home.

Thanks for playing ♥
----

लदान...
लदान...
23.07.2019 - 20:45
While I morally believe transparency to be a good step forward, I see it as a step to the side of the issue I've previously mentioned before.
लदान...
लदान...
23.07.2019 - 21:00
 Alex
लिखा द्वारा brianwl, 23.07.2019 at 20:42

Disappointed you don't want my sexy pics in your home.

i dont have space for you, i filled it with sids and waffels pictures already, sorry
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

लदान...
लदान...
23.07.2019 - 22:30
Mods stink
----

लदान...
लदान...
24.07.2019 - 01:19
 brianwl (प्रशासन)
लिखा द्वारा 31TENGRI69, 23.07.2019 at 22:30

Mods stink

Nasty side effect of dealing with toxic waste and heaps of bull crap ♥
----

लदान...
लदान...
24.07.2019 - 04:16
लिखा द्वारा brianwl, 24.07.2019 at 01:19

Mods stink

Nasty side effect of dealing with toxic waste and heaps of bull crap ♥

Atwar doesn't deserve you
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
लदान...
लदान...
24.07.2019 - 06:39
Bad idea
----
लदान...
लदान...
24.07.2019 - 11:56
Why is unleashed banned
लदान...
लदान...
24.07.2019 - 14:42
 Alex
लिखा द्वारा Tundy, 24.07.2019 at 11:56

Why is unleashed banned

i cant believe that such a kind and respectfull player got banned, he didnt swear even once, and he always gave a second chance to people that he banned, its a shame that he got banned
----

लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 04:57

Mods stink

Tengri for MOD
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 10:42
Bad idea and useless idea
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 11:11
Good idea, best idea
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 11:24
Good idea atm no bans who feel unfair because you say if you make an alt while you banned you will get more banned which is unlogical IMO. Like ofc if i feel i didnt deserve 6 month ban i would make an alt to complain.

Good idea not in any possible way to be used atm. In the end the x player will have made an alt and one mod will say i cant unban him he had to wait he made alt etc.

Change some rules a bit more and it could be usefull but atm i dont think so.
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 11:41
agree retards got no balls all of them are scared to be banned
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 12:20
लिखा द्वारा JUGERS2, 25.07.2019 at 11:24

Good idea atm no bans who feel unfair because you say if you make an alt while you banned you will get more banned which is unlogical IMO. Like ofc if i feel i didnt deserve 6 month ban i would make an alt to complain.

Good idea not in any possible way to be used atm. In the end the x player will have made an alt and one mod will say i cant unban him he had to wait he made alt etc.

Change some rules a bit more and it could be usefull but atm i dont think so.

That's not the reason mods extend a punishment. Firstly they talk to the person kindly asking him to disconnect and endure his punishment. If he has made the alt to annoy and avemge himself then yeah he will have his time extended.

However, if the person has made the alt for communication, he will have a mod PMed and they will know.

Anyways, point is nobody is ever punished unfairly, and if that's the case it will always be resolved.
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 12:58
Good move!
now instead telling people to fuck off from the forum you will just ignore them, keep up the good job!
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 14:49
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: xbugs alt
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 14:56
Message deleted by brianwl. Reason: Hi CC, didn't delete, just moved it to 'Laochra' thread to keep on topic. ♥
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 15:15
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: xbugs alt
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 16:21
Ok guys this post if purely informative and must not be used to discuss particular cases like the Laochra one mentioned above. If you wanna post please make sure it's any doubt/question about the rule and the guidelines only. Thanks.
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.07.2019 - 20:37
Message deleted by Sid. Reason: Making up things.
लदान...
लदान...
26.07.2019 - 08:30
Message deleted by Alexis. Reason: No correlation with the topic.
लदान...
लदान...
26.07.2019 - 13:48
'3.4 Do not post about locked or deleted threads on forums or in public chat channels in games.'

You know what this mean right? Your topic gets deleted/locked and you say this to your friend 'hey my thread got locked' while you play a game in game chat, if moderator see that, you will get punished.

This will discourage people to use public chats and stick to private and clan. In my second favorite game World of Tanks, they removed global chat to reduce toxicity.

Welcome segregation. Lovely.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
27.07.2019 - 10:47
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 26.07.2019 at 13:48

'3.4 Do not post about locked or deleted threads on forums or in public chat channels in games.'

You know what this mean right? Your topic gets deleted/locked and you say this to your friend 'hey my thread got locked' while you play a game in game chat, if moderator see that, you will get punished.

This will discourage people to use public chats and stick to private and clan. In my second favorite game World of Tanks, they removed global chat to reduce toxicity.

Welcome segregation. Lovely.

I gurrentee you that is not what is going to happen. Have you ever had a conversation with dave? He really is a super chill guy.
----

लदान...
लदान...
27.07.2019 - 13:16
लिखा द्वारा Helly, 27.07.2019 at 10:47

I gurrentee you that is not what is going to happen. Have you ever had a comversation with dave? He really is a super chill guy.

I did have. And i trust him, he act like a real leader for a change. I don't trust mods.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
लदान...
लदान...
27.07.2019 - 18:24
लिखा द्वारा Skanderbeg, 27.07.2019 at 13:16

लिखा द्वारा Helly, 27.07.2019 at 10:47

I gurrentee you that is not what is going to happen. Have you ever had a comversation with dave? He really is a super chill guy.

I did have. And i trust him, he act like a real leader for a change. I don't trust mods.

Ok that is understandable.
----

लदान...
लदान...
31.07.2019 - 10:34
Not sure if this more censhorship but

#Lirbur offers to be supporter mod or anything the admin want
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
लदान...
लदान...
10.08.2019 - 11:42
लिखा द्वारा Alphamon, 31.07.2019 at 10:34

Not sure if this more censhorship but

#Lirbur offers to be supporter mod or anything the admin want

Pls stop spamming that u want to be mod, instead do something to the community so they will notice u, if not then tell them about it.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये