Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 4   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 60 users
19.02.2019 - 23:56
Although 48 hours is still very long. I think it was made that long so it would convince people to try and stay in clan. Rather than constantly move around and making clans somewhat obsolete. If it were 6 hours whats to stop someone from joining 4 clans in 1 day and clan warring in each one. Just doesn't seem right.
----
लदान...
लदान...
20.02.2019 - 06:28
I propose to make the minimum transfer period of one week, this will make players seriously consider moving/joining clans.
Yes, I previously expedited clan transfers, admittedly because I could not have one rule for my friends and another for everyone else, that is of course unfair. Whilst also believing it would stimulate clan war activity, whereby I could be sure players were not abusing the process and farming, as PleaseMe highlighted. In hindsight, I can see why that could have an adverse affect on the clan war system and something I regret, although it was common place for Ivan to do this upon request, therefore wasn't necessarily underhand.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
लदान...
लदान...
28.02.2019 - 08:58
njab
खाता खाते को नष्ट कर दिया है।
Look at this season for example. Dead clans are 4th and 5th place among the top ones, and many among the low elo clans. Imagine if everyone could clan hop as if they wished. There would be tons of such clans, just wasting elo. You join a temporary clan, you lose way too much elo and you join another.

I completely support Sun Tzu's idea. It would make people seriously think about their clan hopping decisions.
लदान...
लदान...
14.05.2020 - 17:02
Reviving thread as this idea is still good, even though the original creator deleted his account/posts...

Also,

लिखा द्वारा PleaseMe, 19.02.2019 at 23:56

Although 48 hours is still very long. I think it was made that long so it would convince people to try and stay in clan. Rather than constantly move around and making clans somewhat obsolete. If it were 6 hours whats to stop someone from joining 4 clans in 1 day and clan warring in each one. Just doesn't seem right.

lmao, rules for thee but not for me i guess
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये