Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 6   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 51 users
22.09.2017 - 15:19
Hello everyone!

Today i want to present to you 3 scenarios based on the oldest "Real World 2017" but better and bigger.

Before moving on to the presentation of the scenarios, I will clarify some things:

1. Unlike in "Real World 2017", in these scenarios the countries are divided in regions and in other sections as their Ministries of Defense, Ministries of Commerce, Central Banks (in the case of the United States it is the only country that has part of its income in the form of debt in Chinese and Japanese lands for the first 2 scenarios ... is a way that the 2nd and 3rd power, economically speaking, can "control" the first ... something similar to what happens in the reality)
2. The economy of the map is based on the NOMINAL GDP of each country (example: if China has a GDP of 12 billion, in the game its income will be 12k ... if another country has 400,000, its income will be 400 here). Some countries have very cheap (but relatively strong) units because of their poor economy. References come from pages like the World Bank and many others with realistic projections for the end of 2017.
3. NO, the points you see from other countries in ... for example the United States, does not mean that other countries have military bases in the United States, but these are COMMERCIAL POINTS ... This is the same for the 5 European countries, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, China, India, Japan and Australia ... the countries that in the first 2 scenarios have Ministries of Commerce and therefore some commercial points in other countries.
4. The military potential is mostly expressed in the size of the armies that can produce the countries based on the number of cities or military bases ... but more important, due to the power and technology of those units. Therefore, although some countries may create more units, it does not mean that they are stronger than others that can make less ... but better. The reference for this has been the globalfirepower website.
5. Events since the 1st turn!
6. In these scenarios you DO NOT NEED the maximum number of players ... read the rules guys!
7. I will ALWAYS be open to improve these maps if you give me good ideas and being a constructive and respectful person.
8. Super Real World tries to achieve a goal above all ... to be as realistic as possible (within the possibilities of AtWar and the time that I have). If you want to experience that feeling inside the 2017 scenario, then DO NOT activate the extra cities, if on the contrary you want a bigger balance, then activate the extra cities.

These 3 new scenarios are:

-Super Real World: 2017.
The main scenario, the true heir of the old "Real World 2017". The data has been updated and I have tried to show in the game as close as possible the economic and military power of each country in 2017.
You can activate "extra cities" to play this scenario, that means more income for all of you based on the "economic potential" that should have the countries based on their size, resources, population etc...
This scenario can be played as FFA or RP.

-Super Real World: Superpowers VS The World.
This scenario is destined to be played in teams and at the same time being a real challenge for both teams. Here we find a duel of 5 vs. 15, world superpowers / members of the UN Security Council (USA, China, Russia, UK and France) against all others (India, Japan, Germany, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Africa BIG 4 (Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Libya)).
You have twice the income than in "Super Real World: 2017" so that the economy of the poorest countries is not a problem and everyone can maximize the power of their country.
In this scenario there are NO extra cities.
Obviously, being a scenario to compete for teams, it is not a RP map.

-Super Real World: 2060-WORLD OF GIANTS.
And here we have the final map ... the most difficult to do. It is based on the future, concretely in the year 2060, so it is based on what we have today, on future projections (very different between them, so I have taken some things from what some experts say ... and other things than other experts say) and in MUCH imagination creating new units (the worst thing was to give names to units, especially Russian, Chinese and Indian lol).
Things in this future are quite different from our present, new powers have emerged, others have been established and some countries have come together in groups to maximize their international power and influence. This is not all, in this world of giants, some regions have finally decided to separate from others, for example Catalonia of Spain, Scotland of the United Kingdom or the division of Belgium ... but also formalized a union that took years of work and effort, both North and South Korea are now only one.

Things to keep in mind:
- The United States loses its position of 1st world economic superpower (although it is still the number 1 militarily due to its technology), India surpasses the Americans by little and China occupies, clearly, the first position in economic terms.
-Russia, India and China have expanded their influence beyond their territories, now they have military bases in other areas of the world like the United States.
-All countries selectable by players now have trade exchanges with other players, in this multipolar and capitalist world, your economy depends on the rest ... be careful;)
-In addition to the initial events, some military powers will receive new units between turns 5 and 12, so be aware of this (especially look at the military bases of countries receiving such new units, your Ministries of Defense are now more important than never due to the exclusivity of some of these new units).
- How many times have we heard about the emerging regions of the future? Africa, South America and Southeast Asia now have a unique potential to be captured and have cities throughout the territory of these regions / continents that provide huge revenues and add military power...oh and by the way...the Soviet Union is back xDDD
-As advice ... although this is a "scenario for giants", do not underestimate anyone, there are no small enemies here.

Enjoy guys!
लदान...
लदान...
22.09.2017 - 17:21
Thank you for all your effort. i will host a game and try to enjoy it at some convinient occasion
----

लदान...
लदान...
22.09.2017 - 17:38
Thank you for your words!
लदान...
लदान...
23.09.2017 - 23:09
Superpowers vs the world seems quite interesting, I want to see how it goes
----
same
लदान...
लदान...
09.02.2018 - 09:03
Where can i find super real world 2017
लदान...
लदान...
10.02.2018 - 10:43
Maps > Scenarios > search by NaiRDa (you need to be premium to host any map/scenario different to the normal map)
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये