Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 97   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 101 users

मूल प्रति

द्वारा Witch-Doctor, 07.09.2017 - 12:30
You should go fund yourself.
Bye have a beautiful time!
13.09.2017 - 12:29
लिखा द्वारा Zephyrusu, 13.09.2017 at 08:21

SYRIZA is far from far-left. It was middle-left and then became center-left when all the PASOK people immigrated there. That said, Golden Dawn is one of three major parties that haven't been part of a government yet, aka one of three major parties that have yet to show they suck. Personally I'd rather give POTAMI a chance before resorting to Golden Dawn but meh.

That was a mistake on my part, its semantics but yeah Syriza is not far left, consider it a typo. Although it was supported by alot of the far left youth and have supported them in return and was established as a party with left ideals who flirted with communism. After Zoe Konstadoudaki was kicked out, the party died for me, she was the Khaleesi of greek politics. Betrayal was imminent. And you are right its pretty safe to call it same old sold out centre-left now.

As for POTAMI, personally i would rather get beat up and bullied every day by fascists of the Golden Dawn than give power to these cucks.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 12:45
लिखा द्वारा Khal.eesi, 13.09.2017 at 12:29

SYRIZA is far from far-left. It was middle-left and then became center-left when all the PASOK people immigrated there. That said, Golden Dawn is one of three major parties that haven't been part of a government yet, aka one of three major parties that have yet to show they suck. Personally I'd rather give POTAMI a chance before resorting to Golden Dawn but meh.

That was a mistake on my part, its semantics but yeah Syriza is not far left, consider it a typo. Although it was supported by alot of the far left youth and have supported them in return and was established as a party with left ideals who flirted with communism. After Zoe Konstadoudaki was kicked out, the party died for me, she was the Khaleesi of greek politics. Betrayal was imminent. And you are right its pretty safe to call it same old sold out centre-left now.

As for POTAMI, personally i would rather get beat up and bullied every day by fascists of the Golden Dawn than give power to these cucks.

You seem to misunderstand the term fascist as well.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 12:50

Isn't Golden Dawn is Fascist or Neo Nazi?
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 13:31
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 13.09.2017 at 12:50

Isn't Golden Dawn is Fascist or Neo Nazi?

Nazis, but for turks instead of jews I'm pretty sure.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 13:36
What is fucking wrong with you guys?Get your facts right and when you do I welcome you to come back and start an arguement that will have a point.
Let me not mention AGAIN that no one of you knows what fascism means and who a fascist is.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:11
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 13.09.2017 at 13:36

What is fucking wrong with you guys?Get your facts right and when you do I welcome you to come back and start an arguement that will have a point.
Let me not mention AGAIN that no one of you knows what fascism means and who a fascist is.

Not only us but also media says that they are Neo Nazi/Fascist
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(political_party)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/21/neo-fascist-greek-party-election-golden-dawn-third-place
Helly look this
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-muslim-ban-greece-neo-nazi-golden-dawn-athens-march-protest-a7555706.html
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:21
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 13.09.2017 at 14:11

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golen_Dawn_(political_party)

Wikipedia.....where anyone can write whatever the fuck he wants, like someone that hates it.....
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:24
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 13.09.2017 at 14:21

Wikipedia.....where anyone can write whatever the fuck he wants, like someone that hates it.....

Well check foreign media not only us but also media says that they are a neo nazi/fascist party look up I edited my comment.
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:35
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 13.09.2017 at 14:24

Well check foreign media not only us but also media says that they are a neo nazi/fascist party look up I edited my comment.

Doesn't matter man propaganda is strong, I don't care what foreign or greek websites say, but the party's actions and words do.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:36
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 13.09.2017 at 14:35

Doesn't matter man propaganda is strong, I don't care what foreign or greek websites say, but the party's actions and words do.

They claim Northern Epirus from Albania
They claim all of the FYROM as Greater Macedonia
They claim Anatolia
In speechs
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:42
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 13.09.2017 at 14:36

They claim Anatolia
In speechs

BECAUSE IT IS OURS AND WE OUGHT TO CLAIM THEM OMG.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:44

They claim Anatolia
In speechs

Northern Epirus is Greek, not Albanian. Nothing wrong to claim your lands. The rest are to appeal to the masses and inspire a patriotic movement, Erdogan is doing far worst against Greece and he doesnt even have a reasonable agenda, at least they use lands that used to be Greek (like western Anatolia).

To answer your question they are definitely a fascist/nazi party although not all of their followers are like that and i dont find that a bad thing either. All ideologies should be represented in the parliament, communists have parties, globalists have parties, banks and corporations have parties why shouldnt the fascists have.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 14:57
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 13.09.2017 at 12:45

I dont but you sure do. Golden Dawn is not only fascistic and nazi sympathizing because it had nazi symbols, songs and Hitler every week in their magazine, but because its ideology, structure/organization and end goals are exactly the same as nazis/facists. They are actually closer to nazism than fascism and that is a good thing in my opinion, because for nazis the word nation meant the people while for the fascists meant the state.

Personally i find nothing wrong with fascists having representation as long as they do not commit crimes and dont try to infringe upon the peoples right to free speech and expression (tough yes). Back when i was a kid (im older than you) the guys to avoid were not illegal thug immigrants but golden dawn skinheads that roamed the center. They all had nazi symbols and were ripped as fuck. Call me crazy but i prefer them to albanian drug dealers.

I think the most shamefull thing about G.D. is its connection with the ww2 security forces, the traitors who collaborated with the Germans, half of GD leadership are descendants of them and offcourse the leader aswell.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 15:12
लिखा द्वारा Khal.eesi, 13.09.2017 at 14:57

लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 13.09.2017 at 12:45

I dont but you sure do. Golden Dawn is not only fascistic and nazi sympathizing because it had nazi symbols, songs and Hitler every week in their magazine, but because its ideology, structure/organization and end goals are exactly the same as nazis/facists. They are actually closer to nazism than fascism and that is a good thing in my opinion, because for nazis the word nation meant the people while for the fascists meant the state.

Personally i find nothing wrong with fascists having representation as long as they do not commit crimes and dont try to infringe upon the peoples right to free speech and expression (tough yes). Back when i was a kid (im older than you) the guys to avoid were not illegal thug immigrants but golden dawn skinheads that roamed the center. They all had nazi symbols and were ripped as fuck. Call me crazy but i prefer them to albanian drug dealers.

I think the most shamefull thing about G.D. is its connection with the ww2 security forces, the traitors who collaborated with the Germans, half of GD leadership are descendants of them and offcourse the leader aswell.

Your claimings of G.D. being nazi and fascistic are wrong.For someone to be a fascist he needs to have taken the president's place by force (Mussolini), I don't think they have done that nor have tried to, they even are quite the democratical type even if that's not democrasy up there.
They aren't Nazi for quite a few reasons, first of all do you remember the time when Kasidiaris threw water on that bitch, called her names and almost punched her and a few others?Well if you remember correctly he did that because that little bitch wouldn't let him speak, interrupting each fucking second of his speech and kept calling him a nazi and similar names like that, I don't think someone would actually be triggered after being called with the name he is.
Second of all with have the symbol, the symbol is called ''Μαιανδρος'' and it was Greece's symbol, there are sites except of Wikipedia go and search.Then we have the songs which I have to say I haven't heard of any song or heard by them and if you have a video that would for sure not be propaganda, photoshop, edit or even some fans of G.D. I will accept it as a valid arguement which I can't explain.I don't know about Hitler either.Oh by the way if those things do exist in their magazine then I would love to be convinced it's them making that magazine and not a propagadanist nor a crazy fan.
Last but not least we have their way of ''saluting'' lets say (How Hitler did raising his arm).I know you didn't mention this but in case anyone else will I'm just posting this.So first of all we had greek tribe I think that did it, then we have the 2 generals of Great Alexander that did it to salute him, then Ceacar, then some Kapodistrias' fans and after it Hitler.
Have a nice day.
----
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 17:14
लिखा द्वारा Khal.eesi, 13.09.2017 at 14:44

They claim Anatolia
In speechs

Northern Epirus is Greek, not Albanian. Nothing wrong to claim your lands. The rest are to appeal to the masses and inspire a patriotic movement, Erdogan is doing far worst against Greece and he doesnt even have a reasonable agenda, at least they use lands that used to be Greek (like western Anatolia).

To answer your question they are definitely a fascist/nazi party although not all of their followers are like that and i dont find that a bad thing either. All ideologies should be represented in the parliament, communists have parties, globalists have parties, banks and corporations have parties why shouldnt the fascists have.

What about Trabzonid? Also due to the population exchange with Greece. There isn't many Greeks in Turkey. We kept Istanbul Greeks you kept Western Thrace Turkish people due to this deal but later some Greeks forced to be exiled to Greece because of the Cyprus War.

I think you can't claim somewhere in Turkey. Because you haven't a big minority here and our Greek origin citizens are equal with Turkish citizens also we have some Greek schools depended on Turkey's Ministry of Education and we have many Greek Orthodox churches ,including the patrichate, in Turkey especially in Istanbul

About 2. Thing yes it's free spech but you know what happened when Fascist took the control of the countries. They dissolved parties which were let them to join parliament and elections.

For who don't know population exhange
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
लदान...
लदान...
13.09.2017 - 20:23
 4nic
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 13.09.2017 at 14:42

They claim Anatolia
In speechs

BECAUSE IT IS OURS AND WE OUGHT TO CLAIM THEM OMG.

Hahahahahahahh
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 07:56
लिखा द्वारा 4nic, 13.09.2017 at 20:23

Hahahahahahahh

I'm still waiting for your source where you found your information
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 09:12

While wikipeda is actually shit, especially about social topics, most of the world agrees that golden dawn is neo nazi party.
ps. haven't read about what you are arguing
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 10:42
लिखा द्वारा Black Swans, 15.09.2017 at 09:12

While wikipeda is actually shit, especially about social topics, most of the world agrees that golden dawn is neo nazi party.
ps. haven't read about what you are arguing

It makes sense that they think that, propaganda is strong, news and other parties are always trying to call G.D. names and make false accusations about it being nazi fan.
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 15:25
 4nic
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 15.09.2017 at 07:56

Hahahahahahahh

your just a southern greek ,tell me what is ''yours'' in Albania Macedonia and turkey that you so desperately want to take
you claim golden dawn aren't neo Nazi,corrrect they aren't in your greek propaganda but they are towards all the others countries.
and your idiot ass just proved my point when you quoted metyu,so that's why I had a good laugh
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 15:54
लिखा द्वारा 4nic, 15.09.2017 at 15:25

your just a southern greek ,tell me what is ''yours'' in Albania Macedonia and turkey that you so desperately want to take
you claim golden dawn aren't neo Nazi,corrrect they aren't in your greek propaganda but they are towards all the others countries.
and your idiot ass just proved my point when you quoted metyu,so that's why I had a good laugh

There actually is a region in Albania with a Greek majority eventhough it's not all of Northern Epirus, so I guess we can claim that
----
Someone Better Than You
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 15:56
लिखा द्वारा Zephyrusu, 15.09.2017 at 15:54

There actually is a region in Albania with a Greek majority eventhough it's not all of Northern Epirus, so I guess we can claim that

Then Turkey can claim Western Thrace?
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 16:01
You guys need to chill, who cares about the poor Greek mountaineers, the turkish kebab retailers and the Balkan "countries"
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 16:08
लिखा द्वारा Al Fappino, 15.09.2017 at 16:01

You guys need to chill, who cares about the poor Greek mountaineers, the turkish kebab retailers and the Balkan "countries"

Beşiktaş 3 Porto 1
GG WP easy
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 16:14
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 15.09.2017 at 15:56

Then Turkey can claim Western Thrace?

The area that actually has Turks is not the one that's right on the border. So it'd look incredibly weird.
----
Someone Better Than You
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 16:33

Hahahahahahahh

Northern Epirus, our macedonia, our minor asia, constantinople, thrace, islands, cyprus and I can keep going.It's greek propaganda especially when the same greek goverment is making propaganda about G.D.I don't understand why it is propaganda that they are claiming what is ours according to history?
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 16:33
लिखा द्वारा Zephyrusu, 15.09.2017 at 15:54

That's not the main reason why we should claim it.
----
लदान...
लदान...
15.09.2017 - 16:50
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 15.09.2017 at 16:08

लिखा द्वारा Al Fappino, 15.09.2017 at 16:01

Beşiktaş 3 Porto 1
GG WP easy

Football is the sport of the disease ones and the lesser ones, couldn't care less
----
लदान...
लदान...
16.09.2017 - 04:44
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 15.09.2017 at 16:33

Hahahahahahahh

Northern Epirus, our macedonia, our minor asia, constantinople, thrace, islands, cyprus and I can keep going.It's greek propaganda especially when the same greek goverment is making propaganda about G.D.I don't understand why it is propaganda that they are claiming what is ours according to history?

You are making such a stupid nationalism
लदान...
लदान...
16.09.2017 - 04:47
लिखा द्वारा Metyu, 16.09.2017 at 04:44

लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 15.09.2017 at 16:33

Hahahahahahahh

You are making such a stupid nationalism

I'm a patriot, not a natinalist.Caring for what other countries will say is what made us lose everything we had.
----
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये