Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 4   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 52 users
03.09.2017 - 13:34
So This is My Map That Is "If The Central Powers Won World War 1" Thing (Its also about 90% Balenced). And The Year Is Now 1935
Germany Has a Huge Empire But Can Easly Get In Decline
Communistium Is Growing,
Union Of Britian WitichDoctor is Communist Came out of The UK that Got Kicked out to Canada in 1927 Supported By...
Commue Of France That Basicly The Same Thing What Happend to Britan But They Gained Indpendeces Froum Republic of France In 1924 In November of that Year. But The First Communist Country Was
Commue Of Napells wait Nippeles? uh Anyway This Nation Gained Indepednces in 1923.
Canada: Basicly Britan
USA: lol its in Civil war
go check the rest of the shit
South America Went into Deep Faimens in 1921-1926 The Great Poweres Saw This as A Opertiunty To Declare
War On South American Nations and Take Them out.
The Republic of France Is The Left Overs Froum The Frnace it was Before. Its In Africa And Ssouth America

So You Should Try this out see what you think And Kill Me Because of Grammer. Also Be Free To Post Suggestions
bb
----
moment
लदान...
लदान...
05.09.2017 - 15:25
The fuck are u trying to say
लदान...
लदान...
06.09.2017 - 00:31
लिखा द्वारा gothboy, 05.09.2017 at 15:25

I've taken the liberty of translating the original post into human-readable English. I have added some comments in brackets in those sentences where I felt that additional information was needed to make the sentence understandable. Hope this helps.

================================================================

लिखा द्वारा ehgeneral, 03.09.2017 at 13:34
So [Kaiserreich V3.8] is my map, which is almost balanced. It is a map set [in an alternate world that may have existed] in 1935 if the Central Powers won the Great War.

Germany is a huge empire, but can easily decline.

[Communism] is growing. The Union of Britain, which is a communist state, replaced the United Kingdom. The [government of the] United Kingdom was exiled to Canada in 1927. The Union of Britain is supported by the Commune of France, which was created in more or less the same way as the Union of Britain in November 1924. The first communist country, however, was the Commune of Naples, which I do not know how to spell, which came into existence in 1923.

Canada [in this map] is very similar to Britain [of our real-life world]. The United States is in civil war, which is very funny. I would advise you to check out the rest.

South America experienced a severe famine in the period between 1921 and 1926. The Great Powers saw this famine as an opportunity to declare war on and subsequently destroy the countries of South America.

What remains of the Republic of France [after the Commune of France was established] continues to exist in Africa and South America.

I recommend that you try playing on this map, and let me know what you think of it. Kill me for my poor grammar. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them.

Regards.

लदान...
लदान...
11.09.2017 - 16:36
लिखा द्वारा International, 06.09.2017 at 00:31

लिखा द्वारा gothboy, 05.09.2017 at 15:25

I've taken the liberty of translating the original post into human-readable English. I have added some comments in brackets in those sentences where I felt that additional information was needed to make the sentence understandable. Hope this helps.

लिखा द्वारा ehgeneral, 03.09.2017 at 13:34
So [Kaiserreich V3.8] is my map, which is almost balanced. It is a map set [in an alternate world that may have existed] in 1935 if the Central Powers won the Great War.

Germany is a huge empire, but can easily decline.

[Communism] is growing. The Union of Britain, which is a communist state, replaced the United Kingdom. The [government of the] United Kingdom was exiled to Canada in 1927. The Union of Britain is supported by the Commune of France, which was created in more or less the same way as the Union of Britain in November 1924. The first communist country, however, was the Commune of Naples, which I do not know how to spell, which came into existence in 1923.

Canada [in this map] is very similar to Britain [of our real-life world]. The United States is in civil war, which is very funny. I would advise you to check out the rest.

South America experienced a severe famine in the period between 1921 and 1926. The Great Powers saw this famine as an opportunity to declare war on and subsequently destroy the countries of South America.

What remains of the Republic of France [after the Commune of France was established] continues to exist in Africa and South America.

I recommend that you try playing on this map, and let me know what you think of it. Kill me for my poor grammar. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them.

Regards.

Thats Way Better Then My Shit
----
moment
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये