Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 6   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 224 users
01.04.2012 - 18:47
If you use um master of stealth can you win by using stealth bombers?
लदान...
लदान...
01.04.2012 - 19:05
No. you need at least 1 marine to capture cities, but i dont see why you wouldnt be able to win maxing on stealth's with aforementioned 1 marine for city taking.. It would basically be playing MoS like sM though.
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
लदान...
लदान...
01.04.2012 - 22:45
In sky menace, stealths cost 250 per unit. in master of stealth, stealths cost 200 per unit. either way, neither should be bought in large numbers unless you have good income, or if you have a lot of money (say, above 15 000) one more thing: do not use master of stealth when you start out with little money... the attacking units are expensive, and even if you buy the -10 cost upgrade for marines, it still doesn't really boost their strength much. strategies I would use in low income starts are either perfect defense, great combinator, guerilla warfare, or imperialist.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
लदान...
लदान...
02.04.2012 - 20:49
You can use MoS for low income starts, but you HAVE to get your hands on high income countries ASAP.
----
लिखा द्वारा Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
लदान...
लदान...
04.04.2012 - 13:39
लिखा द्वारा IGR J17091, 01.04.2012 at 22:45

In sky menace, stealths cost 250 per unit. in master of stealth, stealths cost 200 per unit. either way, neither should be bought in large numbers unless you have good income, or if you have a lot of money (say, above 15 000) one more thing: do not use master of stealth when you start out with little money... the attacking units are expensive, and even if you buy the -10 cost upgrade for marines, it still doesn't really boost their strength much. strategies I would use in low income starts are either perfect defense, great combinator, guerilla warfare, or imperialist.

thx for your help
लदान...
लदान...
16.04.2012 - 21:06
लिखा द्वारा IGR J17091, 01.04.2012 at 22:45

GC is high-income... tanks are expensive
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये