Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 5   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 56 users
20.06.2016 - 07:30
Hello guys,

Today I will present to u my new map with the collaboration of e Mare and an anonymous. We started it 2 years ago and a lot of things have to be done before playing it. I come here after creating most of the countries but we need some help to finish completely the map.

We need to balance the game, and we don't like to do it. If someone want to help us to balance it (with a rank greater than 7 - 8), you are welcome. The goal would be to create units / cities and balance the income in the spirit of the game.

The map is also based on nothing, we took the background from a friend who made it (Levodoom on DeviantArt) who allows me to use its backgrounds and modify it. All collaborators have their own country, like my mine in the middle and the one of e Mare on west. So if you help us, you will get you own banner and country. The map is entirely dedicated to ship battle.
As it comes from nothing, the sotry must be created. If someone is interested to create a RP on this game, specifically available for atwar, it could be very interesting.

If you want to help, don't hesitate to PM me.

Find below the screenshots.

लदान...
लदान...
20.06.2016 - 07:43
लदान...
लदान...
20.06.2016 - 14:45
Looks ok i guess
----

लदान...
लदान...
21.06.2016 - 02:10
It's is not the question u_u, but thx .
लदान...
लदान...
17.10.2016 - 19:29
I would like to help, though I'm on the cusp of your rank limit. I'm a fan of your maps. Very different, very interesting.
----
Embrace the void
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये