Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 52   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 290 users

मूल प्रति

द्वारा Ivan, 15.03.2016 - 05:09
Currently walls only stop players who are at War (see what I did there? ). It's been requested quite a few times to remove the ability to pass through them in Peace, to create more difference between Peace and Alliance and to reduce backstabbing. What do you guys think?

मतगणना

Should we remove the ability to pass through defence lines in Peace?

Remove
Leave
Don't care

संपूर्ण मत: 316
16.03.2016 - 18:18
लिखा द्वारा ROYAL, 16.03.2016 at 10:12

I dont like it because it makes it even easier to troll and backstab You can wall people into cities with unbreakable walls or wall everything then break peace and take everything.
I can definitely see the positives of this and have some suggestion for implementation
It makes people more cautious about who they peace with. Right now there is almost no downside to going to peace with everybody

It is also realistic. Norh Korea and South Korea are technically at peace but you dont see them crossing eachothrr's walls

If this was implemented, I suggest making it an optional setting available to the host.
Or do what some games do and let you customize peace and alliance treaties. Let players pick if they will allow a player they peace with pass their walls.

I agree! it's really annoying, but people always cross through walls!
लदान...
लदान...
16.03.2016 - 19:07
 x___
Father Ivan speaks. He gives us options. Now it is up to us to take heed of Father Ivan's words. Remove Kebab walls. JK Ily Kebabs. luv from ukraine.
----
не смотри где я - лучше смотри где ты
लदान...
लदान...
16.03.2016 - 19:12
As about what some guys commented earlier, people cannot take each others land while they are in peace, just when they ally each other.
The thing we are talking about here is going through walls of our peace-mate.

I support removal of that ability.
----

लदान...
लदान...
16.03.2016 - 20:10
लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 16.03.2016 at 08:20

लिखा द्वारा Columna Durruti, 16.03.2016 at 08:02

लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 16.03.2016 at 07:25

लिखा द्वारा Columna Durruti, 15.03.2016 at 18:05

लिखा द्वारा Cold Case, 15.03.2016 at 15:19

Just make when in peace to see invisible units.

Ok then just be a good player and watch your back

Imagine a player, you are peaced to, can see your stealth units. And this same player is allied to another player, who is your enemy.... now imagine you'e sending stealth units to finish him off and the player you are at peace can see the full attack.
Would you say it is better for him to be able to see the stealth units or would it be safer that he cannot inform his ally (your enemy)?

I really prefer only my allies to be able to see my stealth units.

lol i agree you were right

... on the other hand, it's not nice to have a potential backstabber sneaking around with stealth units. lelele
----
लदान...
लदान...
16.03.2016 - 23:11
Yes remove it
लदान...
लदान...
17.03.2016 - 01:05
I support removing peace, period
----
Seule la victoire est belle
लदान...
लदान...
17.03.2016 - 02:47
Dont change the settings a game without back stabing is no fun (evil laughter)
लदान...
लदान...
17.03.2016 - 03:02
njab
खाता खाते को नष्ट कर दिया है।
So what then? Some retard bigs fatass wall and you can't pass it... ok nice change.
लदान...
लदान...
17.03.2016 - 06:26
लिखा द्वारा Guest, 17.03.2016 at 03:02

So what then? Some retard bigs fatass wall and you can't pass it... ok nice change.

This guy loves to backstab.
लदान...
लदान...
17.03.2016 - 07:13
njab
लिखा द्वारा Godfather of War, 17.03.2016 at 06:26

No shit. Backstabbing is the part of international politics and this game is a representation of the real world.
लदान...
लदान...
17.03.2016 - 07:29
Remove it remove it !!!:wall::wall::wall::wall:
लदान...
लदान...
17.03.2016 - 09:07
DaProfessor
लिखा द्वारा Guest, 17.03.2016 at 07:13

लिखा द्वारा Godfather of War, 17.03.2016 at 06:26

No shit. Backstabbing is the part of international politics and this game is a representation of the real world.

My thoughts exactly.
लदान...
लदान...
18.03.2016 - 09:16
Im new to this game so i don't know much but how about making it so that you can't pass walls in peace but you can pass walls while in an alliance
लदान...
लदान...
18.03.2016 - 09:19
लिखा द्वारा Elitegamer010, 18.03.2016 at 09:16

Im new to this game so i don't know much but how about making it so that you can't pass walls in peace but you can pass walls while in an alliance

You CAN pass walls in alliance AND peace right now. That's why this poll is there....
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.03.2016 - 09:33
What will this change solve?
- Increase the need for MORE alliances.
- Reduce teamwork in-game.

At this point why not remove peace all together, and only leave it for turn 1? Since I don't see why I will ever peace anyone (sending money is a dumb reason to peace, you're basically ally if you send money), because I will just have to ally if this change happens.
----
Be Humble
लदान...
लदान...
18.03.2016 - 10:25
लिखा द्वारा Darkmace, 18.03.2016 at 09:33

What will this change solve?
- Increase the need for MORE alliances.
- Reduce teamwork in-game.

At this point why not remove peace all together, and only leave it for turn 1? Since I don't see why I will ever peace anyone (sending money is a dumb reason to peace, you're basically ally if you send money), because I will just have to ally if this change happens.

Abolish peace???

Peace is for securing your borders against immediate aggression and is a necessary part of both AtWar and real life. Both peace and alliance are not a guarantee that war will not occur in the future, but it allows you time to prepare. I support getting rid of passing through defence lines in peace, but not abolishing peace altogether which I feel is a stupid stupid idea.
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.03.2016 - 11:01
लिखा द्वारा Darth., 18.03.2016 at 10:25

Peace is for securing your borders against immediate aggression and is a necessary part of both AtWar and real life. Both peace and alliance are not a guarantee that war will not occur in the future, but it allows you time to prepare. I support getting rid of passing through defence lines in peace, but not abolishing peace altogether which I feel is a stupid stupid idea.

Sorry to spoil your bubble, but atWar is not a real world war simulator (close, but not really as it lacks many things to be considered that) - if that's what you want, play RP. As I stated there would be no more point to a peace if you can't even pass through a wall.

Imagine you and you're friend peace and he walls your cap to help you. All the sudden you're stuck with a massive stack in your cap with no to leave, while your open cities are up for taking. A very common problem that would happen in WW, and we would be back to square one, "How to fix players in peace from trapping you?".

If you didn't realize I don't think we should remove peace, it was an exaggeration of the fact that it would be useless.
----
Be Humble
लदान...
लदान...
18.03.2016 - 11:03
लिखा द्वारा Darkmace, 18.03.2016 at 11:01

लिखा द्वारा Darth., 18.03.2016 at 10:25

Sorry to spoil your bubble, but atWar is not a real world war simulator (close, but not really as it lacks many things to be considered that) - if that's what you want, play RP. As I stated there would be no more point to a peace if you can't even pass through a wall.

Imagine you and you're friend peace and he walls your cap to help you. All the sudden you're stuck with a massive stack in your cap with no to leave, while your open cities are up for taking. A very common problem that would happen in WW, and we would be back to square one, "How to fix players in peace from trapping you?".

If you didn't realize I don't think we should remove peace, it was an exaggeration of the fact that it would be useless.

Hmm..but I don't allow allies let alone peaced players to wall my cities let alone my caps for me....
And that's what wall-fucking is for.
Good points though
----

लदान...
लदान...
19.03.2016 - 17:49
It was a horrible idea to remove it.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
लदान...
लदान...
26.03.2016 - 19:03
Looks like it was removed without advice...
लदान...
लदान...
14.01.2019 - 08:19
Honestly i would prefer have walls removed forever
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
लदान...
लदान...
14.01.2019 - 08:20
Then we will develop strategies instead how annoying walling.
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये