Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 5   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 36 users
13.01.2016 - 12:24
Maps, scenarios and RP are some of the great things that make this game unique and fun to play. However, in this map review, I will be focusing on the most played atWar map of all time- the 'World Map'. The world map features standard atWar units; air, land, attack, defense, stealth and support. There are many factors to consider when making a map, based on geographical advantages (IE cities, naval bases and air bases). The World Map provides opportunities for all of these factors (and others) to be played out effectively- and most importantly, in a way that is fun.

First of all, there is a huge diversity of locations in which a player can select their country(s) and start expanding.The map is also very detailed, showing various geographical formations (such as rivers and mountains). Seen as this is a map of the current world, such locations include any country and/or continent (except The Arctic and Antarctica of course), popular picks being the Americas, Europe and Asia. This is not to say that the game can't be played from other continents- a player could be very effective starting in 3rd world countries/ continents like South America or Africa. Areas such as North America and China allow for rapid expansion, and usually have multiple players starting out in these locations, which makes for very fun game-play. Such situations also occur in Europe, where a dominant player can launch air, land based and naval attacks on other continents. The Americas however, are restricted to air and naval based attacks when travelling to other continents, be it Asia or Europe.

Such full world games can easily surpass 50 turns and can really develop into interesting games. Moving on, the Europe, Europe+ and Eurasia maps are also fun to play for shorter matches and close combat. These maps feature mostly land and air based battles, making it a great choice for people to practice such combat mechanics.Europe+ particularly being used for 3v3 situations in Clan Wars. Popular picks include Western Europe, Russia and China.

In addition, maps that are restricted to continents (such as the Americas, Africa etc) Also provide game-play to suit all styles while retaining that fast paced element in quick game modes and more thoughtful/ strategy based causal mode. Finally, maps such as Australia and the Pacific allow players to have fun while they develop their naval strategies. All in all, the World Map is a great map for new players and skilled players to practice and have fun in an accurate depiction of the world and all of it's countries.

Here are some in-game screen shots:

Eurasia

World

Europe+

- Str4t0S
----

Please support the gloryhole foundation. https://gloryholefoundation.com/
लदान...
लदान...
13.01.2016 - 14:00
10/10
लदान...
लदान...
13.01.2016 - 14:03
लिखा द्वारा I_Hate_You_All, 13.01.2016 at 14:00

10/10

----

Please support the gloryhole foundation. https://gloryholefoundation.com/
लदान...
लदान...
14.01.2016 - 16:53
10/10
लदान...
लदान...
14.01.2016 - 20:29
This looks good. GG I lose *die* maybe I will still win with my french entry. Take pity on me Sun Tzu
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये