Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 4   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 64 users
13.01.2016 - 11:06
World Map

Hello, I discuss whole world here. World map very famous among people. Mostly players like to play on world map with 50K. We will mostly discuss 50K/25K because 50K are mostly played on this map. 3v3 is also a famous game but 3v3 have many guides and review so we will not discuss 3v3.

Map name: World Map
Creator: None
Number of Countries: 185+
Number of Cities: 390
Main parts of Map: 6 (all continents except Antarctica)
Largest country: India

From above observation we came to know that map is very large and contain a number of countries. Players have variety of countries to pick. Standard atwar units are used in this map. If we conquer whole map so finances will be +40000. It means that player have neither very high finances nor very low. Three areas give money i-e China , USA, EU. Other parts have also good finances but they are not good to be picked.

Mostly played this Fund: 50K , 10K.

Units:
Infantry
Tank
Bomber
Militia
Air Transport
Naval Transport
Marines

Tank: Tank is one of most important unit the map and mostly used for powerful attacks. Its cost and range is medium in most strategies. It is mostly used in Blitz and RA.
Infantry: This is most useful unit in World game. Like tank it has medium range. It cost for most strategies is less than 70. With IMP its cost is 30 and with PD 50. While in others it is 50+. This is used for defence. It mostly not used to attack. Upgrade is available for +1 range and -10 cost.
Marines: These are stealth units and mostly used when you have good finances. It range,attack and cost is medium.
Sub Marines: These are used to carry marines and have medium range and high cost.
Air Transport: Air transport is used to carry all type of ground units.It has high range. It is the most expensive unit which cost 600 with most strategy. With SM its cost becomes 400, but still very expensive. 3 Upgrades are available for its capacity.
Naval Transport: It has high range and used as naval transport.
Bomber: It is used for both attack and defence. It has high range and medium cost.
Militia: It secondary defence unit. It has low defence and attack. It cost 30-40 in most strategies and it range is very low. Mostly used to defend and wall.
Destroyer: It is expensive naval main attack and used rarely.
Stealth: It is air stealth and unlocked with a upgrade. Used to attack and have high range and cost.
Helicopter: This is special air attack and used very rarely.

Additional Information http://prntscr.com/9pnd3e

War Zones:
All the World map is war zone but some parts of the map contain more players and considered as important war zones of the map. The map layout is same like the real world map. There are 6 continents excluding antarctica. Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, South America and Australia.
Europe:
Finance: +9000
Cities: 90
Countries: 41

Europe is the most important area of the world map. Mostly players like to pick in EU. Europe have high finances. Important cities regarding finances are: Sweden(+350), Norway(+320), Russia-Central(+600), NL(+270), Denmark(+170) and Belgium(+270).
Players mostly pick following countries in both 10K and 50K funds.

Main Countries details http://prntscr.com/9pnoiz

Asia:
Finance: +11000
Cities: 101
Countries: 43

Asia is the continent with highest finances and cities. Small countries with high finances are South Korea(+400), Thailand(+370), Russia Siberia(+300), Taiwan(+230), Bangladesh(+240), Russia Far east (240).
Countries which players pick in 50K/25K.
Main Countries details http://prntscr.com/9pnp3o

NA:
Finance: +6500
Cities: 64
Countries: 25

North America is third important continent. Most player pick USA Pacific, USA Atlantic or USA Great Lakes. It consists of a number of ports which are very useful to attack europe. Mostly player of NA goes to Europe and often to China.

Main Countries details http://prntscr.com/9pnpxf

SA:
Finance: +4000
Cities: 38
Countries: 19

This continent is not a war zone. Mostly only 1 or no player pick in SA because of low finances and powerful NA but it can create a problem for NA and if player is good so he can overcome NA. Mostly no one picks here.

Main Countries details http://prntscr.com/9pnq6x

Africa:
Finance: +6000
Cities: 65
Countries: 44

This is most poor continent of the map. Very rarely people pick in this land otherwise this land is empty. Later this part is conquered by Europe/America or Asia.

Australia:
Finance: +9000
Cities: 32
Countries: 17

Only 1 country is picked in Australia but rarely and that is indonesia.

Presets:
Europe+ (Most Famous)
EurAsia (Fun and interesting)
Aisa (Played rarely)
Africa (Mostly played with 3k/5k)
America ( SA, NA both are included)
Mediterranean (I never played)
Greater Middle-East (Full of strategy)
Pacific (Different from every map)

3v3/CW are most famous games which are played on world map. These game are played with 10k funds and have specific countries to be picked. Like: Germany, U

Guide/Strategy:
Atlast I will discuss the guide and strategy of the map. As I discussed important countries above, so to have a good game player must pick a country in the area which have good finances and reinforcements. I divides into 3 parts:
Start:
Usually in first 5-10 turns no one can spread in whole continent and have a war with a player which very close. In starting turns everyone is busy to kill the enemies near to him. Like Germany will try France or UK and UK or France will try to kill Germany, Turk on Russia. So starting turns are passed fighting to close players. In start we must not try to spread very far, like turkey must send all his army to get europe or areas near to europe. He must not send his army to get sudar or ethiopia. So my purpose was to say the if you haven't got all the continent so you must focus getting continent.
Middle:
Usually after 10-15 turns most many player are killed and now only 3/4 players are left on the map. If they are not noob so they will have a big land and whole continent and will be powerful. Then the Middle parts begin…
In these turns player must get his whole continent and become powerful. Player should start entering empty lands. Like Asia to Australia, Europe to Africa and NA to SA. If any player is already in these areas so player should kill him because he can be big problem while fighting with other powerful player. Player must make good finances and try to kill useless Air Transport and Naval transport. Player must wall all the cities to protect himself.
End:
This part of the game starts from 25-30 turn and ending depends upon how good or bad players are. In this part all the players are power and can defend and attack well. Player must have a walk every city and defend from other player. If he is using Defence strategy so he must attack slowly slowly. and if the he is using Blitz or RA so he should attack very fast and fastly conquer the areas of his enemy. At end when max turns are 50, and turns are 40 player must not care of money or anything just attack attack and attack...
लदान...
लदान...
13.01.2016 - 11:50
Nice review Could work on the SPAG though.
----

Please support the gloryhole foundation. https://gloryholefoundation.com/
लदान...
लदान...
14.01.2016 - 20:32
RA is bae

Good review, although it feels a little copy and pasted, you know what I mean. If I was a new player trying to understand this, it might confuse me. I would recommend this strategy guide, instead to perhaps a R2/3 who needs to learn about how to play properly. No hard feelings, not trying to insult you, just bringing up that because that's how I feel.

Nice apart from that.

<3 how we're just reviewing each other's reviews
लदान...
लदान...
25.02.2016 - 22:09
Good one
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये