Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 9   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 46 users
26.04.2011 - 21:22
Simple idea. Perhaps you can add the ability to rename a nation or country. Cities however would keep their name no matter what.

Discuss.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
लदान...
लदान...
26.04.2011 - 22:27
Sounds like a cool idea to me!
----
"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." -1 Peter 2:17
लदान...
लदान...
27.04.2011 - 13:55
Why not, i hope that will be included when the szenario comes out!
लदान...
लदान...
27.04.2011 - 15:19
 YOBA
Yeah, this should only be a scenario feature.
One of the main reasons I was attracted to Afterwind is because I don't like sci-fi and fantasy strategy games, after all. I like its relative realism--hence why I have only played strategy games like Rise of Nations however "good" or "fun" Starcraft and stuff may be.

BUT KEEP IT REAL, HOMEYZ.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
लदान...
लदान...
28.04.2011 - 21:40
Mahdi wants to call his Arrakis. His General shall be Muad'Dib and he shall bring Jihad to the universe. Then regret it and get his son to become a worm.
लदान...
लदान...
29.04.2011 - 14:56
Sounds like a great plan to me.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
लदान...
लदान...
29.04.2011 - 15:22
Great, but it'll take to much time up, but if the "admins" add it, it should allow you to rename them every time you conquer them, or you set them names when you conquer them
----
- signed rickcall12 -
लदान...
लदान...
29.04.2011 - 19:03
Think of it this way. Regions and cities would keep their names. All you would do is add a country name so we can add some variety and creativity.
----
लदान...
लदान...
29.04.2011 - 19:38
लिखा द्वारा Mahdi, 29.04.2011 at 19:03

Think of it this way. Regions and cities would keep their names. All you would do is add a country name so we can add some variety and creativity.

They kinda did it already, "players" in a way are the regions in scenarios- in which you can name them, so, pretty much the same thing.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये