Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 7   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 31 users
26.04.2011 - 12:20
When not at war make it possible to offer a trade agreement. Cities and/or port cities near your trade partner get extra income.
----
War is not the best way of settling differences; it is the only way of preventing their being settled for you.
--G.K. Chesterton
लदान...
लदान...
26.04.2011 - 14:06
I approve, but limit it to only a few ports not to buff it too much
लदान...
लदान...
26.04.2011 - 14:15
So going to war would also mean having a smaller income...

I think it would make the game more realistic but to really take that into account while playing, at least i think, it must be a big benefit... But i think the idea could work if we add another bound between countries... something like economic ally or trading (association) partner... and breaking that bound would even cost you money^^ nice

The only concern i have is that it would make the game less strategic and rather political... but it could be another mode u choose at creating a game...
लदान...
लदान...
26.04.2011 - 14:35
लिखा द्वारा alternatywny, 26.04.2011 at 14:06

This is what Cargo ships is basically, except it wont be automatic, you have to sail from port to port.
लदान...
लदान...
26.04.2011 - 15:27
लिखा द्वारा Guest14502, 26.04.2011 at 14:35

This is what Cargo ships is basically, except it wont be automatic, you have to sail from port to port.

Sorry, I wasn't aware of Cargo Ships. I just typed in the word trade in the FAQs and didn't get any hits.

How will trade income be calculated? Will greater distance between ports generate more income?
----
War is not the best way of settling differences; it is the only way of preventing their being settled for you.
--G.K. Chesterton
लदान...
लदान...
26.04.2011 - 16:50
Hasnt been implemented yet i belive it is still up for debate on the parameters
लदान...
लदान...
26.04.2011 - 17:14
लिखा द्वारा Leroy, 26.04.2011 at 15:27

लिखा द्वारा Guest14502, 26.04.2011 at 14:35

Sorry, I wasn't aware of Cargo Ships. I just typed in the word trade in the FAQs and didn't get any hits.

How will trade income be calculated? Will greater distance between ports generate more income?

Also they have said cargo ships is the only aspect of trade they have in mind. http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=372

I am fairly certain that the longer the distance = the greater the income. But it is ultimately up to Ivan and Amok how to implement. I would support that method though (it makes sense)
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये