Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 6   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 36 users
25.04.2011 - 06:57
Can you add some main informations about cities and some fun facts so when we click on the city to see that.It can help many players to learn through the game,especialy to players who are lazy to learn,than they can learn something through this good strategy game.
Example: Berlin -The earliest evidence of settlements in today's Berlin central areas is a wooden beam dated from approximately 1192. It is the second most populous city proper and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union.Berlin was capital of evil nazism throught the ww2.... something like that.And fan facts should be like this one:
-The name Berlin is of unknown origin, but may be related to the Old Polabian stem berl-/birl- "swamp"
लदान...
लदान...
25.04.2011 - 09:00
I could go for that, it would definitely get my parents off my back. But you have to be careful: nobody wants to read fun facts in 2 min. games
----
लदान...
लदान...
25.04.2011 - 10:42
What about adding seas and rivers... like the aral sea or yellow sea... that would be nice
लदान...
लदान...
25.04.2011 - 11:05
लिखा द्वारा takeanap_oleon, 25.04.2011 at 10:42

What about adding seas and rivers... like the aral sea or yellow sea... that would be nice

Yea,that is good especialy on the Pacific.If they add scenario Pacific War,Japan vs USA that should be very good option to put colors on seas
लदान...
लदान...
25.04.2011 - 11:06
लिखा द्वारा Psychostick, 25.04.2011 at 09:00

I could go for that, it would definitely get my parents off my back. But you have to be careful: nobody wants to read fun facts in 2 min. games

Yes,nobody wants to read fun facts in 2. min games when they are in middle of war,or on the beginig,but later when they just wait for end turn that should be good,or if they play on small map
लदान...
लदान...
25.04.2011 - 15:30
लिखा द्वारा Libertador, 25.04.2011 at 11:05

लिखा द्वारा takeanap_oleon, 25.04.2011 at 10:42

Yea,that is good especialy on the Pacific.If they add scenario Pacific War,Japan vs USA that should be very good option to put colors on seas

There was a thread a while back on adding geographical features... go read it. As for colors on seas, methinks it would be complicated to determine who controls what area of ocean.
----
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये