Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 16   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 54 users
16.04.2011 - 19:15
There are a few countries that aren't in the game that I feel should be.
If you are going to have Kosovo and Taiwan you might as well have South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
South Sudan is going to be it's own country in real life pretty soon, so will you make it it's own country in game then, or could you do it sooner?
I would like French Guiana to be it's own territory, as it annoys me having it there with no cities, and just color. (at least give it a city, it would make france more important.It also bothers me having the one spot on the map where there is not even any territory, Palestine. So if you could either incorporate it into Israel, or make it a territory, 'twould be great.
I know there were more, but I can't think of them right now. So If you could address these, and I will post again when I think of them.

As for new map changes, the mideast map would be much better if it included North Africa, that way Egypt wouldn't be too powerful. I would also like to see a Europe + Mideast map, and a Europoe + USA and Canada map. A Europe/Africa map would be pretty cool too. Or a Mideast/Africa map.
----
I play for fun
लदान...
लदान...
16.04.2011 - 20:17
This has been asked and answered really. South Sudan will probably be put in. With respect to the other issues, Afterwind is not about politics, which means they are keeping the politics behind countries out of it.

I'll leave this open for the time being, in case the admins feel like responding. But if people turn this into a political thread (like the others have been) I'll just lock it since its inappropriate and not the right place for that.
लदान...
लदान...
16.04.2011 - 20:43
Any word on incorporating palestine, which is not an official country, into israel, guest?
----
लदान...
लदान...
16.04.2011 - 22:28
What bout euroe+ and africa? i think it would be a great combo!
----
लिखा द्वारा NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
लदान...
लदान...
17.04.2011 - 06:38
Will it be possible to add Macedonia, Kosovo and Montenegro to base cities, not additional, because borders look bad without them?
Also +1 for splitting French Guyana and France.
लदान...
लदान...
17.04.2011 - 09:50
What about for maps having different selection ... like a combination of africa and south america game or picking euro and the middle east. Asia and us. But just being able to pick the areas you want on the map... also I would LOVE more islands it would make the game a hole lot better
लदान...
लदान...
17.04.2011 - 09:52
लिखा द्वारा MarcJr, 17.04.2011 at 09:50

What about for maps having different selection ... like a combination of africa and south america game or picking euro and the middle east. Asia and us. But just being able to pick the areas you want on the map... also I would LOVE more islands it would make the game a hole lot better

All will be included with scenarios, at least that's ive heard.
लदान...
लदान...
17.04.2011 - 09:55
Fun and exciting
लदान...
लदान...
18.04.2011 - 09:51
As for new map changes, the mideast map would be much better if it included North Africa, that way Egypt wouldn't be too powerful. I would also like to see a Europe + Mideast map, and a Europoe + USA and Canada map. A Europe/Africa map would be pretty cool too. Or a Mideast/Africa map.
----
I play for fun
लदान...
लदान...
18.04.2011 - 14:47
लिखा द्वारा Raptor Jesus, 18.04.2011 at 09:51

Again, all can be made with scenarios.
लदान...
लदान...
18.04.2011 - 22:36
I'm not so sure I understand Scenarios. I am suggesting a MAP not a SCENARIO. A Scenario would be more like Germany(With Czech republic, Poland, and Austria), Italy(With Libya and Albania, and Ethiopia), Finland, Slovakia, Hungary, Japan(With both Koreas, and some of the chinese lands) vs, Britain, France, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, The Netherlands and Belgium. (this is actually a really good idea, can we get this?).
A map would be Europe and The USA and Canada.

derp
----
I play for fun
लदान...
लदान...
18.04.2011 - 23:04
लिखा द्वारा Raptor Jesus, 18.04.2011 at 22:36

I'm not so sure I understand Scenarios. I am suggesting a MAP not a SCENARIO. A Scenario would be more like Germany(With Czech republic, Poland, and Austria), Italy(With Libya and Albania, and Ethiopia), Finland, Slovakia, Hungary, Japan(With both Koreas, and some of the chinese lands) vs, Britain, France, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, The Netherlands and Belgium. (this is actually a really good idea, can we get this?).
A map would be Europe and The USA and Canada.

derp

Dude...your going to be able to make YOUR OWN maps with scenarios...jeesh
लदान...
लदान...
19.04.2011 - 10:24
Orly?

*jizz*
----
I play for fun
लदान...
लदान...
20.04.2011 - 13:01
What about a world map but with bigger areas/countries... or at least to have a better overview create/unify several countries to one so that after you got the supermacy in asia you can actually keep playing against europe without spending over 80% of the time moving troops from city to city...

----------------

What about playing on the moon (like in risk 2260?) with space staions in the capitals...
लदान...
लदान...
20.04.2011 - 13:18
 YOBA
I know I'm a bit late to this thread, but I strongly believe Abkhazia and South Ossetia should not be added.

Only countries with a plentiful amount of recognition, like Kosovo should be added. The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and Nagorno-Karabakh are both recognised only by their creators, etc. Southern Sudan, on the other hand, has had the support of foreign countries to become a separate state for a long while now. So kindly leave out Abkhazia and whatnot.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
लदान...
लदान...
20.04.2011 - 13:34
लिखा द्वारा YOBA, 20.04.2011 at 13:18

I know I'm a bit late to this thread, but I strongly believe Abkhazia and South Ossetia should not be added.

Only countries with a plentiful amount of recognition, like Kosovo should be added. The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and Nagorno-Karabakh are both recognised only by their creators, etc. Southern Sudan, on the other hand, has had the support of foreign countries to become a separate state for a long while now. So kindly leave out Abkhazia and whatnot.

Maybe if it's possible when scenarios come out- someone can make a map with every reigtered country in the world- instead of changing the base map.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये