Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 9   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 39 users
15.04.2011 - 02:00
So I understand the idea for the alliance waiting period, but i think it ahould be possible to go straight to war on someone if they took your capital.
लदान...
लदान...
15.04.2011 - 06:01
Your ally takes your capital.....how if your defending it?
Also, you can hold your onto your allies capital indefinitely.

You could say it would be useful if your ally backstabs you and says he's not giving you it you, but i think if you get into a situation where you have to have someone hold your capital, and don't trust him, you deserve what is coming to you.
So for that reason...no.

I just think that peace is totally useless in the first place. I mean if you go to peace with someone, they know it's a sign of "i'll deal with you later" and can prepare, so you gain no advantage, also, if you are allied, they have two turns to prepare and move troops into place.
Seeing that this is a warfare based games, you can't win with peace unless there are more benefits to peace coming, apart from halting backstabbers, i see no point to peace.

Maybe if you could get a peace victory, but the person who has the most SP takes all extra sp from beating enemies, while others keep their 100%, i could accept it.
लदान...
लदान...
15.04.2011 - 06:15
Peace is there for 2 Blood-thirsty fellas, who want to deal with others and it's comes with mutual benefit of non-aggression pact
On the other hand, don't enter an ally if you know it will end by war between you
----
Very vicious moderator
लदान...
लदान...
15.04.2011 - 10:59
I don't always backstab players who are in peace with me, just 90% of the time, but I got your point. Anyway, I think there's nothing wrong with the "I deal with you later", since it's a good thing to both. Imagine a 4 players match, where none is allied. You have 25% of chance of winning it, and so do the others (ofc is not that way, but imagine ). If you send a peace request to one of them, you and him will have a better chance of victory, and probably are going to be the 2 remaining, now both of you have 50% chance of being the survivor.

Still, you have two options:

If you see it's going to be a long and boring fight you can then ally eachother.
Break peace and fight a 1 vs 1 like a man!

Much better and honorable then allying everyone but one person.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
लदान...
लदान...
15.04.2011 - 12:32
Yeah i agree but the point of the two turn process is to give the defneding party time to prepare, but if the two turns are going to hurt him i still think he should be able to drop to war instantly.
लदान...
लदान...
15.04.2011 - 20:18
Don't know about instawar, but I would like the option to choose 'peace' along with "yes" and "no" when you get an ally request.
लदान...
लदान...
16.04.2011 - 17:26
But why is your capital empty?
लदान...
लदान...
17.04.2011 - 15:02
He attacked my capital and accepted my alliance request on the same turn, i had been busy taking another guys capital. what was sad was i didnt even have time to take his capital bc i lost before i could end the alliance
लदान...
लदान...
17.04.2011 - 15:11
Oh apparently someone else had the same issue so we havea merge of threads. new page:
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1073
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये