Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 7   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 36 users
10.04.2011 - 16:59
This suggestion is simple; being able to share control of your units / countries with a player that is allied to you.

If you are very big and your ally is not (Or you are under attack and you can use the extra help) your ally can help you make reinforcements and guiding your men the right way.

Of course when this option is activated, you should be able to see all the actions your ally does (Where the units move etc.) or it may become quite messy.

This is an "use at your own risk" option so if you turn it on and your ally uses it to move your units away from key-points in your country, it is your own fault for trusting it to him/her in the first place.

I think this may make the game more fun and it can be very convenient between people that always play together.
लदान...
लदान...
10.04.2011 - 18:23
No, it would be way too confusing.

But a bettter idea would be a coach mode, you are in a game game that doesn't effect stats whatsoever, and you can choose to show a spectator/ally where all your units are, and where they are moving, you see the exact screen they see, only you can't use it, only advise them on what to do
लदान...
लदान...
10.04.2011 - 21:44
I would like this! though it should disable all your chat channels besides your contact with the player. (though this could be circumvented but if one allowed the other coach mode there would have to be trust between the players) it would also be nice if it showed what they planed to do.
लदान...
लदान...
11.04.2011 - 14:09
I'm not so sure what would be so confusing about being able to control those "red" countries/cities/units too... (Assuming you are another color than red)
लदान...
लदान...
11.04.2011 - 19:02
If you don't have full control, and they can control aswell, it can be very confusing, also i don't see why anyone would want to do it, it would only be useful in a 5min+ game, and only for coaching, so i think a coach mode is a better idea.
लदान...
लदान...
12.04.2011 - 07:05
Hmmm....

I think if it's made on a good way it wouldn't be confusing however I agree with the fact that you may not use this all the time unless you are small and your friend is very big (Europe big or bigger)

A coach mode sounds nice too. "Share Vision with this player" ?
लदान...
लदान...
12.04.2011 - 17:43
Yihikas idea might be usefull in one minuet games where two allied players simply devided up the field with combined resources. though i agree it could get messy finacially and in terms of move order, thought that would be the price of this type of alliance.
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये