Get Premium to hide all ads
लेखो: 12   द्वारा देखा गया है .: 34 users
10.10.2024 - 00:02
It's like having the same pussy your whole life.
It's like wearing the same dirty ass underwear your whole life.
It's like having the same weird ass hairstyle your whole life.

Aren't you bored Dueling the same retard EU map?
Aren't you bored doing it missionary your whole life? Don't you want to try new positions in bed?

Try dueling new maps. Don't be a retard.
PLEASE!
लदान...
लदान...
10.10.2024 - 01:08
Delete ur account

https://prnt.sc/HeYNPDATWWSZ

thanks for free elo
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.10.2024 - 12:16
लिखा द्वारा ise-kun, 10.10.2024 at 01:08

Delete ur account

thanks for free elo

noob, duel me on any non eu 10k preset or map
लदान...
लदान...
10.10.2024 - 14:05
लिखा द्वारा Focused 4nic, 10.10.2024 at 12:16

Delete ur account

thanks for free elo

no
----
लदान...
लदान...
10.10.2024 - 16:09
लिखा द्वारा ise-kun, 10.10.2024 at 14:05

Delete ur account

thanks for free elo

no

dodger
लदान...
लदान...
10.10.2024 - 16:31
लिखा द्वारा Focused 4nic, 10.10.2024 at 16:09

लिखा द्वारा ise-kun, 10.10.2024 at 14:05

Delete ur account

thanks for free elo

no

dodger

nope I'm just an EU whore for life
----
लदान...
लदान...
18.10.2024 - 08:28

Delete ur account

thanks for free elo

Thanks for the double free elo again.

https://prnt.sc/KYVZoBOpN-87
लदान...
लदान...
18.10.2024 - 10:03
People who have mastered EU 10k by playing it competitively for a decade - or years at least - simply won't go and try other options. They will simply leave the game, or become scenario players, or something akin. The maps you are supposedly dueling on lately are presets of the old world map which are not balanced, and no, they are not "new maps".

Competitive players mostly play on EU because it is (sort of) balanced up until ~6 players. The fact that the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Ukraine and Turkey are being picked all the time is simply a question of efficiency. You do not want to play Montenegro because it is not efficient and is basically a guarantee to lose if your opponent is equally skilled as a Turkey for example.

Likewise, you cannot just go and ask people who mastered gameplay on eu 10k to try out a random competitive south america 25k preset and tell them that it is just as balanced as fun, simply because it's not something that is tried and tested by many, so the plays and the outcomes are largely unknown. In Latin America preset in a 1v1 for example whoever picks Colombia or Venezuela first, basically won the game. This may be "new" for you, only you. It is not new for players who have been playing eu 10k for years.

Therefore, many players did actually play competitively (duel and cw) on other maps in the past. It's simply not happening anymore due to the low amount of players in my opinion.

So to answer your hypothetical question, yes, they will keep playing eu 10k, and when they get bored, they either quit altogether or play something else within AW.

Also... Europe is very dense with a lot of iconic countries, well known, abundant (in many aspects) and a surprisingly small continent. At first, Europe+ did not even exist as a preset, it came later than the regular Eu. It remains very difficult - if not impossible - to have a map that is as good as EU for competitive gameplay;
- matches take mostly ~30 minutes or less, in unique cases ~1hr
- the countries and cities are mostly well known by anyone around the world, meaning it is not that difficult to know what's where, including the fact that you don't expect Serbia to have higher reinf and income than Germany for instance, even without ever seeing the map first
- it contains many separate seas which is good for naval shortcuts and other inherent game mechanisms (NTs are a key concept of aw competitive unless you play GW)
- the map is small, but not too small, just about the perfect size for the default unit ranges and generally how the game works (...) you can take a good look at what is happening and the 4 minute timer will always be optimal
- due to the sheer amount of countries in Europe despite its small size, your expansion options are almost limitless, combined with various strategies that alter unit usage
- it also has this lucky balance where you have 5 countries in the west that are kinda equal in strength when you have 10k funds (ukr vs turk is a little different though)
- etc...

If you find a map that has the same attributes as above, let me know.

Edit:
Perhaps I wasn't clear about one thing, by the way... Playing other presets or other maps for fun is fine, even when they are unbalanced. A competitive scenery HAS TO be balanced, because elo and - in the case of cw - seasonal rewards are at stake. You really don't wanna a play a map and find out turn 3 that the other team will inevitably win because the map is unbalanced. Or things like realizing the map is too big and you need a 5 min timer not 4.
Yes. I guess we will keep doing it in missionary for now.
लदान...
लदान...
18.10.2024 - 11:19
लिखा द्वारा Patricky, 18.10.2024 at 10:03

Yes. I guess we will keep doing it in missionary for now.

very nicely explained. other presets should be tried more often, only than it will be competitive. I remember a player named SunTzu who used to duel in this sort of format before (Asia 5k if i remember correctly). I learned it from him. I know the maps are old, it is just that it is not popular. And i hope this other maps gain some some popularity as well. Good for the community if there is more options on the table. That was my suggestion. Anyways peace to you mate. Appreciate the time you took to write that long message.
लदान...
लदान...
18.10.2024 - 19:37
 Oleg
Even during AW's peak periods - 2014/2015 and Covid eras - no one wanted to abandon eu+. We saw many examples of custom maps created for competitive play, like Destoria or Lunatis by Bonker and Safari, or even Europe in a different historical time (I think Trystane Martell made something like Europe in the 1800s for competitive play). There was even an attempt to use eu+ popularity in competetive community with a map called Symmetric Europe, where each pick had a counterpart - map about as balanced as it could get. Yet none of these maps gained popularity. We played them for a few weeks, more out of respect for the creators than genuine preference over eu+.

P.S. I wouldn't compare eu+ to always having the same partner or position in bed. Instead, I'd compare it to the bed itself. As long as it's comfortable, you don't mind having sex in it 3 times a week. It doesn't matter if you play the same map every duel or cw - because every game brings new picks, players, expansions, plans, tactics, strategies, ideas...
Sure, you can do couch or some interesting positions in other places in the apartment - but you will always return to the bed.
----

लदान...
लदान...
18.10.2024 - 23:47
लिखा द्वारा Oleg, 18.10.2024 at 19:37

Sure, you can do couch or some interesting positions in other places in the apartment - but you will always return to the bed.

Amen to that. Very nicely explained.
लदान...
लदान...
19.10.2024 - 00:09
लिखा द्वारा Tumancool, 18.10.2024 at 23:47

लिखा द्वारा Oleg, 18.10.2024 at 19:37

Amen to that. Very nicely explained.

WHO GOT THAT GOOD D I GOT THAT GOOD D WHO GOT THAT GOOD D
----
लदान...
लदान...
हमारे साथ शामिल हों

प्रचार कीजिये